• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

8 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

We are missing Spookyfoot. Has anyone seen her? 

I've noticed that too.  I haven't seen her here or at the Yaks Head.  

2 hours ago, LadyShello said:

It looks like there were more votes for weekly.

Yes, we've got 4 votes for weekly. So I'll send the pancake hits to JMK Monday morning.

2 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

We are missing Spookyfoot. Has anyone seen her? 

@deftona was tracking her down. She doesn't have a new thread either. 

• Like 1

Just now, Terah said:

Yes, we've got 4 votes for weekly. So I'll send the pancake hits to JMK Monday morning.

@deftona was tracking her down. She doesn't have a new thread either. 

I sent her a message but she hasn't responded. 

We can just post the hits here though. Then we can have lots of KABOOM gifs. Which is always fun. 

KABOOM-expositions-13710481-800-600.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, deftona said:

We can just post the hits here though. Then we can have lots of KABOOM gifs. Which is always fun. 

Yes, LOL. I love KABOOM gifs :D 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jmk said:

Ok, are we sending one and then waiting for a response as to hit or miss or just sending a bunch at a time?

I was thinking we would send all the hits at once every week. It's easier with the time difference. Otherwise it could take days to hit all the hits.

We'll post our hits here and post lots of KABOOM gifs every time one of us manages to hit a ship.

• Like 1

Guys, 

I am having a problem with exercise because of an injury I have. I am going to have to rest from exercise until the problem goes away so I will have to drop out of the relay for next week. However, I'd like to stay on and do the rest of the PvP with the freggies, meditation and educational aspects, just as a way to keep my eating on track and my goals in mind while I can't exercise. 

Would this be ok? For me to drop out of just the relay but participate in the rest of the PvP until I am healthy enough to exercise again? If not, I will have to drop out of the whole PvP. Let me know what you think! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

It is the way of the Doodlie to modify before quitting when possible. I typed it on my phone so it's like, super official now.

We should definitely add that to our growing list of mottos, not least because I think it's our first clean one so I could tell my mom ;)

• Like 5

I think I saw this somewhere about the freggies starting over each week, but what about the learning & meditating?  Are we carrying over partial points like we earned 1.5 hits, so we could carry over half a hit until we earn the other half, or zero each Monday?

The relay I would say we just keep going where we are until a complete round is finished for a hit.

Just now, jmk said:

I think I saw this somewhere about the freggies starting over each week, but what about the learning & meditating?  Are we carrying over partial points like we earned 1.5 hits, so we could carry over half a hit until we earn the other half, or zero each Monday?

The relay I would say we just keep going where we are until a complete round is finished for a hit.

Yep, this is exactly right! The freggies only reset because we will run out of unique freggies! 

I think we restarted the relay too though, Terah will be able to confirm this. 

1 minute ago, deftona said:

Yep, this is exactly right! The freggies only reset because we will run out of unique freggies! 

So partial points for the other two carry over?

36 minutes ago, deftona said:

true

36 minutes ago, deftona said:

Nope, we'll continue where we left off. 

Also: If it's your turn and you did 2 km on Sunday, you can do the remaining 3 on Monday and hand your token to the next team member.

• Like 1

Check the Doodlie Battleships spreadsheet to see how the battle is waging on!

Black is hits and will be turned to red if it is a hit.

43 minutes ago, jmk said:

Check the Doodlie Battleships spreadsheet to see how the battle is waging on!

Black is hits and will be turned to red if it is a hit.

Can't wait to see how we did. Your hits are entered!