• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jonesy

Jonesy's Adventure in Assassining DA style v.3

Great job on the credit card payments and workouts! Bummer that your plans didn't work out. 

What is fogging your house?

Thank you I'm super proud. :) 2 full weeks of no spending and the foggers kill bugs. They are these little cans that you set off in your home and the chemical mist or fog kills spiders, flies, fleas and ants. Some other bugs as well. My dog got fleas even though I give her flea preventatives so I assumed it was environmental, hence the fogging.

You set them off and leave the house for 2 plus hours. Come back to open windows and set fans then leave again for another hour or 2. It's not safe to breath it in so you want to make sure it has plenty of time to air out before going back in.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

oi, that's terrifying. Yeah, fleas are a beast though. My cat stepped outside once for exactly the amount of time it took for all four of her paws to touch the ground before I shooed her back inside, and the next day I found fleas in the house. I don't know if it was from that, or as you say environmental, but they were a nightmare to get rid of. You gotta do what you gotta do. 

• Like 1

Ugh stupid Tapatalk unfollowed me from my own post. 

Eepha was labeled/identified as a mini schnauzer mix by the shelter I got her from. I can see the mini schnauzer sometimes but I'm thinking mixed with wire hair terrier or Dachshund. She has a long body and short but not dachshund short legs. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, RogueLibrarian said:

That is a happy dog.

She is only like this in the car and for maybe 2 mins when I get home from work. All other times she is sleeping on the couch. She is a couch potato!

• Like 1

Omg so jealous your dog is adorable. I don't trust myself with owning a fish right now (cleaning the tank is just, ew), but I cannot wait to be settled enough to get a pup. I miss having a dog around all the time.

• Like 1

aYvV7qWMftpltNpzQSjQPGB6xuCueq-Aj63MxPXP

Week 2 Review

Shades and Blood Mages taken care of, Boss Abomination destroyed and we even managed to save 7 survivors. We cleared the 2nd floor and are halfway to the top.

Honestly this week kind of went by in a blur. Not a lot of great eating and kind of craving soda. It’s amazing how much your brain is like MUST HAVE only when you decide to limit yourself. Seriously, soda has never been a huge issue for me but I wanted to limit it because sugar and duh it’s soda, not that great for you. Before I decided to limit myself I drank maybe 2, 20 onces a week….now that I want to limit my brain is like, ALL THE SODAS ALL THE TIME. Really brain, really?

Top of the Tower : 2/2 Cardio days & 3/3 Bodyweight Workouts : To the next floor!

Moved onto NF 2A & 2B this week. My knees are doing so much better. I still need to be careful with them but bodyweight squats are staying steady and this week's lunges did not kill me. :)

Save the Mages : Meal Plan on Sunday & 7/7 Tracked food days  : 2nd floor cleared of Shades and blood mages!

Tracking is still going well but I need to do better at following through on my meal plan.

Kick the Abominations out : Limit Sugary foods: 2nd floor Boss Abomination destroyed!

I did a great job keeping sugary foods to under 5 items a day. I didn’t even have a 5 item day and that makes me really happy. This goal is prepping for a Whole30, so getting the sugar down will be extremely helpful. Soda was a major struggle this week though. I did refrain from having a soda at the soccer match though.

Look for survivors : 7 survivors found!

No CC purchases for 2 whole weeks! Totally kicking ass!

• Like 5

Week 3 Day 1

Lazy Sunday. Meal planned, did tons of laundry, finished reading Magic Rises, watched some movies and started Lost Girl. Stopped by McD and felt slightly sick afterwards.

Top of the Tower : 0/2 cardio & 0/3 Bodyweight Workout

Save the Mages :

Meal planned on Sunday & 1/2 Soda

Kick the Abominations out :

4 sugary food

Look for survivors :

No Credit Card purchases!

Food Log

Ham and Cheese sandwich

Small rice crispy treat

Diet Coke

Half Chef salad

Chicken nuggets

Big Mac

Lemonade

Ice cream

2c water

• Like 2

you are doing AMAZING! super high fives on the credit cards, especially. very nice job.

also this, I will never stop laughing for this.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, karinajean said:

you are doing AMAZING! super high fives on the credit cards, especially. very nice job.

also this, I will never stop laughing for this.

giphy.gif

YEAH! Can't he do anything about that mess?? 

5 hours ago, raptron said:

Kicked huuuuge ass this week! I bet your friend will love the scarf! And yes, I love both your tattoo and its origins. :) 

Thanks, I like my tattoo as well! She can't wait! Well she can because it's summer and she doesn't really need a scarf... :D

Week 3 Day 2

So turns out I ordered a book from Barnes and Noble that I already had...whoops! On my lunch break I went to BN and returned the book and stopped by Starbucks to get lunch. Planned on going grocery shopping after work but it’s hot and I felt gross so nope! Got home and did 10 mins cleaning before my workout. Did some Hollow Holds and Arch Ups because @Darth Yoga called me out. Lol

Top of the Tower : 0/2 cardio & 1/3 Bodyweight Workout

10 Calf Raises - Hold for 3-5 seconds

10 Leg Swings

10s Wide Squat

10 Quad Clenches - Hold for 3-5 seconds

10 Short Arcs - Hold for 3-5 seconds

4x5s Upward Facing Dog

5 Calf-Cow Pose

20s Butterfly

2 Wrist Extensions - Hold for 3-5 seconds

Hollow Holds and Arch Ups - 2x60s,1x80s

Bodyweight Workout 2A:

Bodyweight Squat - 3x10

Elevated Pushup - 3x6

Resistance Band Rows (Green) - 3x10

Grocery Bag Walk - 3 trips of 30 seconds

Save the Mages :

4 sugary food

Look for survivors :

Food Log

12oz Mocha

Mini donuts

Turkey sandwich

Garlic pretzels

Apricot Mango popcorn

Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk

Spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread

Lime and Salt popcorn

6c water

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Asa Pond said:

Yay for the knees feeling better! Those are important to keep around. ;)

Right?? Although I could totally go for bionic knees. Haha

I still have an issue if I have to kneel on them and put too much pressure there but doing way better! 

• Like 1

Week 3 Day 3

Yesterday started with a headache, booo! Woke up with a head cold and a sore and gross throat. Every time I stood up pressure races into my head...not good! Went grocery shopping because I had to. Got in a super slow walk and did some stuff for the mini. Watched the Sounders US Open Cup game online, worked on my bujo and made lunch for tomorrow.

IKEA is doing a massive dresser recall and I have the MALM one that is the focus for the majority of it. I don’t have kids or anyone who would be crawling on it so it’s not like I want the anchors BUT I’ve been thinking of ditching it anyways. So instead I think I might take this opportunity to get a refund on it and do away with a dresser that I never use. The report I read said that I could have them come out and get it and I’ll get either a full or partial refund. So why not?

Top of the Tower : 1/2 cardio & 1/3 Bodyweight Workout

30 min Super slow walk

Save the Mages :

2 sugary food

Look for survivors :

Food Log

12oz Coffee w/cream and splenda

Rice crispy

Jimmy Johns Pepe Unwich and BBQ chips

Chinese Food

White cake

Coconut water

6c water

Mini: Hollow Holds and Arch Ups - 4x60 Seconds

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

So instead I think I might take this opportunity to get a refund on it and do away with a dresser than I never use.

Perfect opportunity!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SnowOwl said:

Perfect opportunity!

That was my thought exactly. I've been toying with the idea of turning the little nook the dresser is in into a reading space but I didn't know where to put the dresser. 

The dresser is currently filled with socks I never wear, under garments, tank tops I never wear and pants that do not fit. Why do I still have this? 

• Like 2

Sooo finally finished catching up on your thread :)

The scarf looks awesome, definitely worth 1-2 years of waiting I would say :)

The tattoo and it's story are also nice (and of course hooray for doggy pics :D )

Also keep on rocking your challenge :D

P.S.: I'm following you on instagram now...so keep the football pictures coming ;)

• Like 2

I'm really confused on how to figure out and use TDEE, BMR, and Macros. After this challenge I want to start focusing on them but being on the larger side, some of the numbers I get seem ridiculous. I mean how do you only eat 2 grams of carbs a day? How do I even eat 258g of protein and how broke will I be doing that?? (These examples are 3 days of exercise @ 30 mins each from IIFYM) It's a lot of info and when I see math my brain immediately goes, nope. I still have 2.5 weeks to figure it out but any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

Week 3 Day 4

Another day another headache, a bad headache. It got better after lunch, just a little. I wanted to get in a bodyweight workout and did what I could of 2B but Inch Worms made my brain slosh around so I skipped those and side planks. Got myself up to 1004 seconds though for the mini. I wanted to join the 1000 club so bad. :)

Top of the Tower : 1/2 cardio & 2/3 Bodyweight Workout

10 Calf Raises

10 Leg Swings

10s Wide Squat

4x5s Upward Facing Dog

5 Calf-Cow Pose

Hollow Holds and Arch Ups -1x30s 6x60s

BODYWEIGHT WORKOUT 2B

Assisted Bodyweight Lunge - 3x5 per side

Wall Slide - 3x10

Save the Mages :

3 sugary food

Look for survivors :

Food Log

12oz Coffee w/cream and splenda

Half a Turkey Sandwich, mac salad, string cheese wrapped in prosciutto & brownie

Pulled Pork and Mac & Cheese

Apple cheesecake

9c water

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Schaengel said:

Sooo finally finished catching up on your thread :)

The scarf looks awesome, definitely worth 1-2 years of waiting I would say :)

The tattoo and it's story are also nice (and of course hooray for doggy pics :D )

Also keep on rocking your challenge :D

P.S.: I'm following you on instagram now...so keep the football pictures coming ;)

Thank you :) If my dad keeps inviting me to the matches then more pictures will come. Haha

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jonesy said:

I'm really confused on how to figure out and use TDEE, BMR, and Macros. After this challenge I want to start focusing on them but being on the larger side, some of the numbers I get seem ridiculous. I mean how do you only eat 2 grams of carbs a day? How do I even eat 258g of protein and how broke will I be doing that?? (These examples are 3 days of exercise @ 30 mins each from IIFYM) It's a lot of info and when I see math my brain immediately goes, nope. I still have 2.5 weeks to figure it out but any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'll try to help as best as I can (learning or more like trying to understand that stuff at the moment too) :)

• Like 1

Cant help on the macros (math mayhem is not my thing at all) but it looks like you are doing good keeping up on you goals! Cheering for you!

Did you end up showing that scarf to your friends? I love seeing people work on stuff like that.

Sent by my Navi-powered device!

• Like 1