• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BarbarianBassBro

\m/ Being more awesome and successfull - Tekken Edition\m/

1 hour ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Looking forward to your being even more awesome than ever! 

Ask me^^

Hell, my body screams on the one side for moving (went for a walk of an hour instead of driving to the store), but on the other side there are still weird feelings while my back rearranges. For example I woke up with my left foot hurting. Don´t know how I should overstretch my achilles tendon while sleeping, but it feels like it. Weird...

Let´s get to this weeks schedule:

Today:

going to work (done)

phonecall answered regarding your business (done)

cleaning kitchen (heading for it after NF)

level the shit out of hearthstone ladder and get on server for building your 7days to die base (evening plan)

Tuesday

early shift

doing laundry

win the paper wars on your desktop

more ladder and base building (like I´ll do everyday, so I´ll not mention it no more ;) )

Wednesday

early shift

clean bathroom and vacuum clean apartement

Thursday

early shift

tidy up apartement

band rehearsal, force your band members to concentrate on being creative and productive

Friday

stand up early to go lifting for workout A

late shift

Saturday

late shift

go to gym after shift (not a complete day off, but I hate it when my gym days are on weekends; so next week can be monday, wednesday, friday again)

Sunday

late shift

see what hasn´t been done in the week and do it now

• Like 2

whats a hearthstone ladder? I'm too lazy to google it. Your foot pains are directly attributed to your power playing stance while bassing. 

55 minutes ago, Pat G said:

whats a hearthstone ladder? I'm too lazy to google it. Your foot pains are directly attributed to your power playing stance while bassing. 

The strategy cardgame hearthstone with wow characters. Ladder = ranking games

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BarbarianBassBro said:

The strategy cardgame hearthstone with wow characters. Ladder = ranking games

Following for awesome :)

Also battletag? I need someone to watch and learn tricks from :D

On 15.6.2016 at 0:48 AM, SevenofSeven said:

Looks like you have a solid week ahead for you.

13 hours ago, Jarric said:

Excellent week plan. How's it going?

Sadly plan is not doing great at the moment, skipping to many things. Important things! Will update later

On 17.6.2016 at 0:56 PM, BarbarianBassBro said:

Sadly plan is not doing great at the moment, skipping to many things. Important things! Will update later

Sorry for being short on updates at the moment, but life is happening this week and hitting me like a wrecking ball. Just got K.O.´d without being able to fight back properly.

giphy.gif

I don´t want to write down all that bullshit now, try to excuse why I didn´t do things I wanted etc.

I´ll copy paste my plan from earlier on, calm the F down and do another mini-respawn without complaining about my shit-week. Enough cursing, now I need to eat, game, sleep and go fullsteam ahead tomorrow!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jarric said:

Sorry about the KO. But there's always round 2!

There is for sure, but sadly life is striking back again. Work is just exhausting at the moment without much air to breath, but now I´ve got 2 days off and will see what I can do while recovering.

On 6/21/2016 at 9:23 PM, BarbarianBassBro said:

There is for sure, but sadly life is striking back again. Work is just exhausting at the moment without much air to breath, but now I´ve got 2 days off and will see what I can do while recovering.

That sucks. Make sure you do take time to recover; no point pushing yourself too hard if you're already exhausted from work.

• Like 1

On 23.6.2016 at 1:55 PM, Jarric said:

That sucks. Make sure you do take time to recover; no point pushing yourself too hard if you're already exhausted from work.

That´s it and that´s why I am really short on updates this challenge. Life happens when you make plans.

Seems like I´m on good way to recovery now, had two days off that weren´t that bad and slept pretty ok. I´ll give my gym plans a try this weekend, adulting like kitchen etc will be happening when it´s happening. Making plans without being able to keep to it, is simply frustrating and that´s what I don´t want for sure!

• Like 2

tumblr_o8j0owmKv11r7sijxo1_500.gif

Lets reversal the shit out of this challenge!!!

I will do small steps now, because life is pretty exhausting these days. Short summary for the interested ones in spoilers, for you TL;DR guys my goals in short:

Get to the gym at least twice, if possible 3 times this week!

Track and decide if you want to loose weight, keep weight or bulk.

Do some laundry, wash the dirty dishes and your apartement at least a bit clean.

Prepare for your next band audition!

Let´s get to the whining part before heading for awesome again

Spoiler

Work is just exhausting at the moment. Nursery in a mental jail with the same faces over years and close to no progress in their therapy, shift duty hitting hard because one co worker will leave soon, one is sick for several weeks and gets her vacation right afterward. I don´t do nightshifts any longer, which makes me miss some hours per week, so there are less days off. Will need to reduce working hours, if I don´t want to get to stressed out. Wanted to do that, when my 2nd income becomes more stable and bigger, but I need to do it earlier I guess.

Lifting or sports is nearly non existant because I´m a mixture of exhausted and recovering from back issues and therapy. More excuses a day, than workouts a month and I hate it! Tracking is maybe 2 days a week, the rest is non controlled bulking with shitty foot. At least I didn´t get too much weight.

Band is no fun at the moment. Discussions where no discussions are needed, more trashtalking than making music, much whining about things where´s nothing to whine about. At least there´s another semiprofessional band searching for a bass player and their rehearsal room is 15mins from my apartement. I´m there for a audition at friday. Maybe it´s a new beginning for something good?

Sounds like you might need to consider a change of job. Never an easy step, and I know you wanted to get to a position where you could pull out of this one and just do your own thing, but if that's going to take time a new job might be a good idea in the interim. You deserve to be happy, so if your job is making you stressed and miserable, leave.

Great news on the audition though, good luck with it mate!

2 hours ago, Jarric said:

Sounds like you might need to consider a change of job. Never an easy step, and I know you wanted to get to a position where you could pull out of this one and just do your own thing, but if that's going to take time a new job might be a good idea in the interim. You deserve to be happy, so if your job is making you stressed and miserable, leave.

Great news on the audition though, good luck with it mate!

Working on it since last summer. I´m on my way to get self-employed with online- and affiliatemarketing. My job will be quit when my income with it is stable and high enough. That needs time and the possibilitys to accelerate it are limited at the moment.

On 6/6/2016 at 7:12 PM, BarbarianBassBro said:

Also the semiprofessional band thing didn´t [go] as expected

No girls, either, eh?  More time for crazy programming, then!  (JK)

On 6/9/2016 at 4:10 PM, BarbarianBassBro said:

Or because I´m lacking the right motivation for lifting

giphy.gif

Oops.  Got that one wrong! :lol:

Good luck!

44 minutes ago, Sam Ashen said:

No girls, either, eh?  More time for crazy programming, then!  (JK)

Oops.  Got that one wrong! :lol:

Good luck!

No Girls, you're right there. Sadly I'm lacking the energy for doing crazy lifting shit (and dating) at the moment. As written above life and especially work is really exhausting at the moment, I'm trying to not let it wreck my mood too hard. Will do my very best to recover back to an energy Level, where I can lift constantly and restart my iron therapy again.

Tracking went good yesterday, somehow managed to stay in my calorierange without being hungry though I´ve been eating shit out of frustration. Had a long talk with a good friend after work about what makes me wanna puke all day these days. Helped a lot to regain some energy for my reallife stuff!

After having slept really good this night I´ve been listening to the songs I "need" to prepare for friday before going to work. I still love them and after 10 mins I learned the first song for about 80%! Without any chords given in advance! Got really flashed by that one!

Work sucks right now, but at least I´m a bit off the standard bullsh*t, because I´m helping out at another place. Phonecall from my co-worker tells me it´s been the right decision to not work at my standard place today. Well, at least it sucks less than possible to work today ;) 

Let´s see if I can fight back to my standard energy level in no time and hit "continue?" for another serious attempt to win the Iron Fist Tournament! (Lacking gifs because I´m at work..)

• Like 4