• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sylvaa

The doodlies - Nuthouse Plays HORSE

and-she-thinks-i-came-for-the-nuts.jpeg

The Nuthouse sign-ups are currently closed. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please contact @deftona. If you are currently a doodlie, the sign up sheet is attached here. Please make sure to link your challenge (even if you are a stalker) for following goodness! If you aren't sure whether you are a donut or cronut, feel free to ask so we can sort you out.

For this challenge, we will be playing HORSE.

Each player will choose up to 3 nutrition goals to work on through the challenge. Every four days, a random goal will be chosen, and each player has until the next goal is picked to complete that goal. If they are unsuccessful in completing the goal, they get the next letter in HORSE. 

Good luck!

Edited by Sylvaa
  • Like 2

Question - when the random goals are chosen, is it one of our own three, or one from the combined group's goals? (I'm assuming one of our own three, but, ya know, this is me, asking inane questions about the rules... :P ) 

8 hours ago, maegs said:

Question - when the random goals are chosen, is it one of our own three, or one from the combined group's goals? (I'm assuming one of our own three, but, ya know, this is me, asking inane questions about the rules... :P ) 

No, it is one of the group goals, adjusted for being able to be done in a day. For example, one of Erin's goals is no alcohol through the week, so you'll have three days to have a day with no alcohol. That way, it'll be a little more challenging for everyone, but should be able to be do-able. 

Also, please make sure you sign up with your challenge! I'd like to get started tomorrow if we get challenges up!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, moork310 said:

Was I too late signing up?

Not at all! I was hoping to start today, but I think I'll give it another 24 hours.

Please put your name / challenge on the sign up sheet and respond with your food challenges! 

Also,mine:

Carbs under 150g

No "S" Protocols (Seconds, snacks, or sweets)

No Fast Food (take out including protein and veggies is okay)

• Like 2

My food goals include logging all my food into MFP even if it is a terrible day

No drinking during the week, limiting alcohol during weekends (no binge drinking even though it is so fun!)

• Like 2

Oh BTW - I will be leaving for vacation from Thursday after work until Tuesday afternoon. I will likely be MIA because there is no wifi, but still working on hitting my goals.

• Like 2

Okay, so let's get our game started while we see if anyone else joins up!

You have through Sunday to have one day without beer unless it's gluten-free ala Moork's challenge (she signed up first!). So one day this weekend, either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, you'll have to ditch the beer (unless it's gluten-free) or you will end up with the letter "H". 

• Like 1

Woot Woot!

No beer is my usual. Hope it wasn't too big of a challenge for anyone over the weekend!

As @moork310 got us started, how about you pick the next one off of someone else's challenge?