• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

GUILD INFO / FAQ / ANNOUNCEMENTS

THE ASSASSINS' GUILD

Strength.  Skill.  Grace.  Precision.

Please subscribe to this thread by clicking the "Follow This Topic" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Please include your Forum Name in the title of your challenge thread

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

• How do I join the Assassins' Guild?
    Post your Challenge thread in our guild. That's it!
  • Do I have to be lean to be an Assassin?
    No. While extra bodyweight does make performing many bodyweight-based skills more difficult, things being difficult is not something Assassins shy away from.  Assassins come in all shapes and sizes!
  • How advanced in my training do I have to be to join?
    Assassin skill levels range from complete beginners to advanced trainees in a huge variety of interests.
  • Do I have to do Parkour or be a Ninja Warrior contestant to be an Assassin?
    No!  The Assassin Guild has an extremely diverse population.  And most of us do far more than one thing!  In here you will find people doing calisthenics, gymnastics, circus arts, dancing, parkour, obstacle courses, climbing, weight lifting, yoga, and more!  
  • What does it mean to be an Assassin if there's so much variety?
    We Assassins love movement and fluidity, thrive off both competition and cooperation, and prize enjoyment of whatever we are doing; but most of all we are determined to be the masters of our own bodies.  We train anywhere, anytime, with anything, in whatever ways we think best (or are just plain fun).  The world is our playground!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to private message (PM) your Guild Leaders!

The currently active Assassin Guild Leaders are:

Hazard                                    starsapart

photo-26633.gif?_r=1450662246                      squareicon.jpg.4f9e6615fa1bfe4e55304ee13

We only bite a little

:panda:

The current Assassin Minichallenge Minion is:

Anim07734

photo-16666.jpg?_r=1369779355

• Like 4