Try a different tact Seven

I think I've figured out the origins of your username. ;)

I have one son and I'm tired all the time.  I can't imagine juggling 7. Holy crap.  *slow clap*

I feel like the spirit of your challenge is totally in line with mine. Our time has come. Looking forward to watching you kick some challenge butt!

• Like 1

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

12 hours ago, evabo said:

Following in the hope some of your strength and just general awesomeness will rub off on me. #goalz

Hahaha, thank you! 

9 hours ago, Juni0r83 said:

And for the first time in months, I'm going to show my face, however temporarily that seems to be. Good luck on your goals.

Hey, hey, glad you dropped in. You are not usually too far from my thoughts! 

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Also following in the hopes your awesomeness (and multitasking skills) rub off on me!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Starting Stats:                  Current Stats:

BW: 275lbs                        BW: 235lbs

Chest: 54"                            Chest: 43"

Waist: 52"                             Waist: 47"

Arm: 16"                               Arm: 15"

Thigh: 25"                            Thigh: 26.5"

BF%: 45                               BF%: 32

Challenges:

1 2 3 4 Current

My Character

Madcow Week4 Friday on a Saturday! 11/06/2016

Warm Up:

What a fucking joke! Warm up in the shed is like taking a lot longer at the moment.

Squats:

1x5@50kg

1x5@60kg

1x5@70kg

1x5@85kg

1x3@100kg (belted and felt kinda ridiculously easy, but I am thinking they may have been a wee bit high)

1x8@70kg

Bench:

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg

1x3@60kg

1x8@45kg

BOR:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x3@50kg

1x8@40kg

No real surprises here. It all felt very easy! Might have been that one sneaky energy drink. Hmmmm, or the fact I ate all the food.....no accessories and no ABS, that's ok though.

Sculled a heap of water and took an aspirin, by the time I hit the last of the squats, headache gone! Gonna have an early night though. Stupid bloody brain has been waking up at 0530, hence all the activity on the forums in the wee hours. Gonna have to use this time better, when it's not so dark and colder than a penguins beak!

• Like 3

Wait! What............?

1 hour ago, SevenofSeven said:

No real surprises here. It all felt very easy! Might have been that one sneaky energy drink. Hmmmm, or the fact I ate all the food.....no accessories and no ABS, that's ok though.

Sculled a heap of water and took an aspirin, by the time I hit the last of the squats, headache gone! Gonna have an early night though. Stupid bloody brain has been waking up at 0530, hence all the activity on the forums in the wee hours. Gonna have to use this time better, when it's not so dark and colder than a penguins beak!

Caffeine is my favorite drug. :D Well, at least on a daily basis....

My body has also been waking me up early, but it doesn't help that I have been so tired that I keep going to bed real fucking early. Haha. 

Good job getting the workout in and fighting that headache. I can't imagine warming up in a shed in the winter! Do you lift in a sweatshirt?

• Like 2

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

3 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

BEEEAST!!! Glad to hear you kicked the headache :D 

• Like 1

BEEEAST!!! Glad to hear you kicked the headache [emoji3] 

^^^^ headaches are the shits when working out! Good job pushing thru!

• Like 2

Challenges:

1 2 3 4 Current

My Character

16 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Do you lift in a sweatshirt?

Hi-top converse (Chucks), tracksuit pants and hoodies! Basically fully dressed. It takes a bit of time to adjust to working out in all the clothes, since we spend so long in shorts and t-shirts! 

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

No hiding it, here they are Stats and the numbers in (brackets) are my previous stats taken about 2 and a bit months ago:

12/06/2016

Height: 175cm

Weight: 107.8kg   (107.2kg)

Neck: 40.5cm  (40cm)

Chest: 122cm  (123cm)

Waist: 105cm  (104cm)

Abdomen: 117cm (123cm)

Hip: 118cm (123cm)

R Thigh: 65cm  (62cm)

L Thigh: 67cm  (64cm)

R Calf: 41cm (40cm)

L Calf: 40cm  (39cm)

R Bicep: 40.5cm  (39cm)

L Bicep: 42cm  (37cm)

R Wrist: 17.5cm  (19cm)

L Wrist: 18cm (19cm)

BF% 34

36.4 kilo of fat, 70.6 kilo of lean muscle, bone and water.

Hmmmmm, so not as disgusting as I thought. Not sure of previous BF%, but can only assume it would be relatively the same.

Sunday is now forever known as Measurement Day, as long as I have access to a scale and tape measure.

• Like 3

Wait! What............?

Haha, pretty sure it's just my bingo wing sag! :glee:

I did notice my shadow shape had changed today. My waist was less defined today. Does that make sense? 

I sometimes find my shape changing dramatically through the course of the day. A lean hourglass in the morning and totally square with a belly after lunch!

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

This is a compliment even if it doesn't sound that way, that is an awesome body fat% for your size.  You are packing some serious muscle.

Instead of measurement Sunday, you should call it Flex Sunday.

Thank you, it would be awfully nice to get to a BF% where there is some muscle definition seen without busting a blood vessel in my head, trying to flex those buggers out! :P

Wait! What............?

Thank you, it would be awfully nice to get to a BF% where there is some muscle definition seen without busting a blood vessel in my head, trying to flex those buggers out! [emoji14]

^ this is me too haha i want to see my muscles without nearly pulling one trying to flex lol! We can do it!

• Like 1

Challenges:

1 2 3 4 Current

My Character

Gotcha.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Week5 Madcow Monday, 13.06.2016

Warm Up:

A lot of stuffs! Sooooo cold, took ages to warm up!

Squats:

1x5@50kg

1x5@65kg

1x5@75kg

1x5@90kg

1x5@100kg (was nervous as fuck. The second rep was very ugly!! Have the feeling that they might be high)

Bench:

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg

1x5@60kg (fuck yeah, strong, controlled and paused on chest!)

BOR:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@50kg (nothing to see here, move on people! Totally good)

Totally thinking that instead of doing one huge set of 5@100kg, I might break it down and do sets of 2 reps, my knee is kinda pissed off at me, even though I had a sports knee sleeve on it today. Hmmm, I don't want this to be a bad or confining thing.

• Like 5

Wait! What............?

3 minutes ago, SevenofSeven said:

Week5 Madcow Monday, 13.06.2016

Damn girl. Every time. EPIC!

• Like 3