Ada's Koch- und Kraftdreikampf Herausforderung

4 hours ago, Alanna said:

*waits for summary and next challenge*

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have been very busy at work.

Shortly, the videos helped me get over the overthinking about lifting and I did try a new recipe every week. I didn't start learning German and I was not doing something social every weekend. But my thoughts about lifting are more important and that's what counts so I'm giving me a pass on this challenge. 

It's almost midnight so I'll write the next challenge tomorrow.

I'm keeping the social goal, the video goal (but for different reason that I'll explain tomorrow - although it's kinda conveyed in my battle log), and probably the cooking.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, AugustaAdaByron said:

I have been very busy at work.

Shortly, the videos helped me get over the overthinking about lifting and I did try a new recipe every week. I didn't start learning German and I was not doing something social every weekend. But my thoughts about lifting are more important and that's what counts so I'm giving me a pass on this challenge. 

It's almost midnight so I'll write the next challenge tomorrow.

I'm keeping the social goal, the video goal (but for different reason that I'll explain tomorrow - although it's kinda conveyed in my battle log), and probably the cooking.

Figured that was why you disappeared :). Hope the research is going well!

And congrats on a successful challenge -- I look forward to following the next! "Ada's Daily Affirmations," right? :D