Jarric gets METAL! \m/ (20/06/16 - 17/07/16)

Jarric

Late to the party because life.

That looks like a truly epic festival. I saw Rammstein live in Australia once (OMG, just looked it up and it was 2001!) and have been a fan ever since.

Those are some good goals that should feed into each other nicely. Lock in the routine, that's the key.

• Like 2

Geek On Fire | Level 4 Half Elf Ranger

STR: 9 | DEX: 4 | STA: 9 | CON: 14 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 4

Challenges: 12, 3, 4, 5Battle log

"No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself"  - Seneca

"The only easy day was yesterday" - US Navy SEAL motto

21 hours ago, Geek On Fire said:

Late to the party because life.

That looks like a truly epic festival. I saw Rammstein live in Australia once (OMG, just looked it up and it was 2001!) and have been a fan ever since.

Those are some good goals that should feed into each other nicely. Lock in the routine, that's the key.

Cheers man, good to have you (better late than never :P ). Definitely going to try to lock the routine together!

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Always does the trick for me

Great song, haven't heard it in ages.

----

Yesterday was less than perfect. Swim mentioned before was good, then work until 3pm and shoot off to catch the train up to London. Train was cancelled, next one delayed, ended up getting to the seminar in the nick of time. Beers were had, watching some of the football (thoroughly boring game so we gave up and left at half time).

Got so close to meeting my smoking goal; was on 8/8 when i got home at 23:55. Decided to stay up for another beer (stupid idea) and an episode of NCIS:LA, and ended up having an extra cigarette before bed. So that's a double fail because I had too many and had one at home :angry: .

Did teeth and went up to bed an hour after getting home at 00:55 - so just meeting the goal but still a late night. Between that and the beer I failed to get up this morning to swim, which means I will have to go tomorrow and Friday to meet that goal.

Also as I got back so late I have no time for the Daily Dare PvP :( .

Gym tonight, which i'm equal parts looking forward to and nervous about as it's been a couple of weeks since I last went. Hopefully all will go well.

Week 1 Stats at W1D1

Down with the Sickness - 0/7

Until It Sleeps - 1/7

Iron Man - 0/2

The River - 1/3

Kuss Mich - 1/7

Wasted Years - 0/1:00

I Can Only Count to 4 - (weekend goal) 0/4

• Like 7

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Worms - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

22 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Looks like I'm signing up to Spotify this week :D 

17 hours ago, doctorake said:

Have fun at the offspring, they are great live.

Cheers! Have seen them twice before, first time in 2004ish (wow, didn't realise it had been so long), and then a couple of years ago when they did the Smash anniversary tour. Always a good show!

15 hours ago, Evicious said:

8465c966b18b9bac76797ebe83c11647.jpg

Now, here's something to help you through Tuesday:

Hide contents

d8c6731f60b8eeca6890cb867c784f6a.jpg

I have no idea why that helps, but it helps :) 

----

Late at work and late to the gym yesterday, it was so good to be back! Went something like this:

5min Row Warm-up - 1,227mSpriint pace at the end was rubbish, but clearly I starter faster because this is a PR!

DB side raise/front raise/curl/press - 6kg x 3 x 6, 4kg x 1 x 6

Core: a. Leg extensions - 5kg x 4 x 10

b. Russian Twists - 8kg x 4 x 10

Squats - 35kg x 4 x 10 - Pulled something in my inner thigh/groin towards the end, but it seems to be fine today

Lat pulldown (machine) - 27kg x 2 x 15 - ran out of grip strength annoyingly, as my arms and back were fine. Thought about going back after the bench but didn't want to wait around for it to be free.

Incline bench - 25kg x 4 x 10

Also got in bodyweight 50 squats for the mini and 30s star plank for the Darebee PvP. Got in another 50 squats over the course of the evening so made a good start on the mini. Also did another 20 when I got up this morning.

Smoked 7/8 cigarettes, and the last one was before leaving work at about 18:20, so passed this! I had a cigarette at work this morning after I got in, and felt really weird after about 15 hours off. I think it was a head rush, but I haven't had that in so long I forgot it was a thing! Very strange feeling.

Had an easy dinner; heated up some fishcakes and potato gratin, and steamed some broccoli and carrot to go with it. While that was cooking I sliced some tomatoes to make "sun-dried tomatoes" (actually done in the oven).

Completely miss planned my meal prep, so ended up boiling eggs and making a sandwich last thing before bed and missing my bedtime. In bed around 23:30. Consequently I overslept today, so I missed a swim. Gonna be really pushed to get in three this week now!

Week 1 Stats at W1D2

Down with the Sickness - 1/7

Until It Sleeps - 1/7

Iron Man - 1/2

The River - 1/3

Kuss Mich - 2/7

Rangers Gonna Airship - 100 squats

• Like 7

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

On 20.6.2016 at 1:05 PM, Jarric said:

I feel like my swimming progress is really slow, but looking at my average pace of the last year and a bit it's definitely speeding up:

QHW5VoJ.png

This is great! Good work with monitoring your progression. I never know if I am getting better, mostly because I am not consistent, but also because I don't track things effectively enough. What did you use to track this?

• Like 1

Wood Elf Ranger - Level 10

STR 11.75|DEX 11.5|STA 9.25|CON 11|WIS 11.25|CHA 8.5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

4 hours ago, Jarric said:

I think it was a head rush, but I haven't had that in so long I forgot it was a thing! Very strange feeling.

Having never had to quit smoking myself, I can't really relate.  But I imagine that even though this is a strange feeling, it is also a good sign!  Keep it up man!  

As for music, this song always amps me up.  Hope it helps you.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

23 hours ago, Balsquith said:

This is great! Good work with monitoring your progression. I never know if I am getting better, mostly because I am not consistent, but also because I don't track things effectively enough. What did you use to track this?

My local pool use a company called Swimtag (https://www.swimtag.net). It's a wristband you wear that detects stroke type, distance, time and stroke rate. Not sure if they do any pools outside of the UK though.

I believe you can buy swimming trackers, but I've not tried any so can't offer a recommendation I'm afraid.

23 hours ago, Evicious said:

It was Taco Tuesday! Plus, it was a dinosaur - and dinosaurs make everything better. :) 

They certainly do!

http://i.imgur.com/ZFJW1QZ.gifv

Ok, that won't embed for some reason. But I can't share it enough so go watch it!

19 hours ago, Oramac said:

Having never had to quit smoking myself, I can't really relate.  But I imagine that even though this is a strange feeling, it is also a good sign!  Keep it up man!  

As for music, this song always amps me up.  Hope it helps you.  

Cheers man! And great song, I'd actually not heard that before!

16 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

I'm a little late to the song suggestion party but anything Pantera gets me revved.  Specifically A New Level.  Best PR attempt song ever.

Yes, Pantera, good shout!

-----

Offspring last night were awesome. Go there too late for the first support band (Templeton Pek apparently?), but saw all of Bad Religion and all off The Offspring, which made for a very happy Mrs and me! Best singalong moment had to be the breakdown in this (sweary as fuck):

Only had a pint an a half of beer (because we were late and I didn't want to miss the music, rather than any conscious choice, but still). On track with the smoking at 8/8. Got home shortly after 1am, so quickly made a sandwich for today's lunch, brushed my teeth and straight to bed.

No swimming this morning as I had to get up and vote. Snooker after work as well so a full rest day today (probably a good thing, my last my session plus all the squats for the mini are starting to get to my legs). Must. Swim. Tomorrow.

Week 1 Stats at W1D3

Down with the Sickness - 2/7

Until It Sleeps - 2/7

Iron Man - 1/2

The River - 1/3

Kuss Mich - 3/7

Rangers Gonna Airship - 160 squats

• Like 9

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Spoiler

Good job on the swimming.

After you start really cutting out smoking and it is like one every couple days that head rush starts to feel more and more shitty. At least that is what it was like for me when I finally quit.

I use a Garmin vivoactive for swim tracking, it is decent.

OCEAN RANGER

Current Challenge

YOUTUBE ADVENTURES

2 X IRONMAN, 3 X half IRONMAN, 3 X GORUCK Challenge, 2 X GORUCK back to back, Way too many GORUCK lights

22 hours ago, doctorake said:

Good job on the swimming.

After you start really cutting out smoking and it is like one every couple days that head rush starts to feel more and more shitty. At least that is what it was like for me when I finally quit.

I use a Garmin vivoactive for swim tracking, it is decent.

Thanks. And yeah, I think I'm looking forward to not enjoying smoking any more!

21 hours ago, Evicious said:

Funny-Swimming-Meme-Now-You-Are-Swimming

:D:D

----

British political nonsense in spoiler; needed to rant but feel free to skip

Spoiler

My heart actually skipped a beat this morning when I was woken up to the news saying we've voted out of Europe. What the fuck?? I genuinely didn't believe this would happen; everyone I talk to seemed so pro Remain. I guess that's just the kind of people I hang around with though, as 52% of the population clearly disagree. Scary Shit.

And then on the way to work I hear that the prime minister has decided to fucking rage quit because the vote didn't go his way! I'm not a fan of Cameron, but the prospect of having Prime Minister Boris in 3 months time scares the shit out of me.

So everyone's panicking, it's all over my Facebook, the pound it at its lowest sine 1985, the Japanese economy is apparently in trouble because everyone's selling sterling to buy Yen? I hope this is all a knee-jerk reaction and things settle down soon.

Seriously trying to figure out if it's worth getting Irish citizenship now so i can keep an EU passport. Irish grandparents mean I just have to apply to be put on the register of foreign births, but it'll cost €270 by the looks of things. Then again if I don't do it before we actually come out of the EU it will be more work to do once we're out.

This feels like a fitting song today:

So snooker last night went pretty badly, but to my benefit the bloke I was playing was doing equally badly. I won 3-2 in the end, but it was a silly, silly game.

Got back at 23:00 and tried to do the daily dare PVP, which was tricep extensions:

june23.jpg

Don't know if I'm getting the technique wrong or what, but I couldn't do 1! Gonna have to figure these out at some point in the future.

I did get in 100 squats for the mini before bed though. I also got in a beer and an episode of New Girl, so an odd evening really. Up to bed at midnight so just in time. Oh, and smoked 8/8 yesterday.

This morning I got up on time for swimming, but for some reason I really really didn't want to go. Part of that may have been the news this morning; never thought politics would effect me that much. Don't know what else it is either though. Maybe lack of organisation, lack of food in the house, messy house. Hopefully cleaning the house this weekend will clear my mind!

I procrastinated around the house for ages, left to go swimming and got to the pool about 08:10. Sat in the car breaking down every second of the time I had left, decided that as I'd only get 20 minutes in the pool there was no point (what an awful excuse, right?!), and gave up and left. Went to a shop on the way in to get breakfast and lunch, so at least that's sorted.

I'm a bit ahead of where I should be on smoking so far, so we'll see how that works out.

Gym this evening. Sticking to the 1 routine and dropping workout B for the time being, which means my workout will include 4x10 squats at 35kg and 4x10 russian twists at 8kg. Then when I get home it'll be squats for the mini and 100 sitting twists for the daily dare. My quads and abs are gonna love me tomorrow!

Also, decided I'm definitely going climbing instead of the gym this weekend. Not sure which day yet, depends on who can make which day.

Week 1 Stats at W1D4

Down with the Sickness - 3/7

Until It Sleeps - 3/7

Iron Man - 1/2

The River - 1/3

Kuss Mich - 4/7

Rangers Gonna Airship - 280 squats

Darebee PvP - MTWTFSS - 30s Star Plank (EC)

• Like 7

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Jarric said:

Don't know if I'm getting the technique wrong or what, but I couldn't do 1!

Are you doing them overhead?  One handed or two?  If one, try two.  Helps stabilize along with the obvious benefit of using the strength of both arms. I usually will get a dumbbell or plate and hold it with both hands over my head for tri extension.

Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

15 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

Are you doing them overhead?  One handed or two?  If one, try two.  Helps stabilize along with the obvious benefit of using the strength of both arms. I usually will get a dumbbell or plate and hold it with both hands over my head for tri extension.

My picture's disappeared; that's odd. They were bodyweight things - starting in almost an elbow plank position and then kind of doing push ups from there? I can't really describe them very well.

Hadn't thought of doing normal tri extensions with a plate though; might have to give that a go, thanks.

• Like 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Spoiler

Busy weekend has been had! Will try to keep the details brief:

Friday W1D5

Gym on Friday was really good; I'm glad to be getting back into this. Met a bloke who offered for me to set in with him on the squat rack, even though he was squatting 165kg, and I was doing 35kg! So after every set he helped me deload 5 plates off the bar and load mine, and after my sets I helped him load back up. I felt very small and like I have a long way to go, but he was a really nice guy.

Then out in the evening to catch up with some friends and watch a covers band at my local. Really good group actually, they've been doing it for years and are just so tight.

I got fairly leathered at the pub, and ended up failing the smoking (I had 14 that day :( ) and staying up far to late.

Saturday W1D6

Not feeling too bright on the Saturday morning after the late night and the beers. Did manage to get in my Wasted Years goal; watched a couple of episodes of NCIS LA and just chilled enjoying them. I'm only on season 3 at the moment, so this might become a major one for the rest of the challenge. Also managed to get in 2 of my 4 housework tasks; washing clothes (2 loads) and hanging out the washing.

In the afternoon I went bouldering. I definitely need to improve technique a lot; I'm sure I'm using my arms too much and my legs not enough. Still managed to get through a few level 4 climbs, which was good. Now of course my fingers hurt, my arms hurt, my shoulders hurt, my legs hurt (the mini may have had something to do with that though!). The worst thing seems to be my lats at the moment; might be because the last climb I got a bit rage-y with, forgot I had legs altogether and just beasted my way up with my arms.

Saturday night was a pub quiz that the Mrs had written. Was a run night, quite a few people about and Mrs and I stayed there drinking until closing time.

Smoking was failed again (11 smoked this time) - drunk Jarric is not the most responsible adult it would seem. When we got home the Mrs immediately...distracted me...so I forgot about tooth brushing. Had a really fun day but not much good challenge wise.

Sunday W1D7

Bit of a recovery day from drinking and exercise. Did some shopping with Mrs and bought myself some new shorts for climbing in. Also did a supermarket run. Remainder of daily tasks were done (cleaning kitchen and boiling eggs for breakfasts this week). 

Daily dare was meditation, and it's the first time I've ever done it so had no idea what I was doing. Guess I'll have to find out as it's also this week's mini!

Smoking was at least a success here, managed to stick to 8/8 even with bar work in the evening. I am starting to get used to the idea that I don't smoke at home, which is good. Hopefully that idea will be stuck by the end of the challenge so I can ramp it up for the next one.

Week 1 Stats at W1D7

Down with the Sickness - 4/7

Until It Sleeps - 6/7

Iron Man - 3/2 (including 1 climb)

The River - 1/3

Kuss Mich - 6/7

Wasted Years - 1:20/1:00

I Can Only Count to 4 - (weekend goal) 4/4

Rangers Gonna Airship - 536 squats

Darebee PvP - MTWTFSS - 30s Star Plank (EC), Sitting Twists (EC), Squat Hops (EC), Meditation (EC)

• Like 5

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, Jarric said:

Week 1 Stats at W1D7

Down with the Sickness - 4/7

Until It Sleeps - 6/7

Iron Man - 3/2 (including 1 climb)

The River - 1/3

Kuss Mich - 6/7

Wasted Years - 1:20/1:00

I Can Only Count to 4 - (weekend goal) 4/4

I'm seeing 3 greens, 2 orange, and 2 red.  Overall, not too bad really.  And both Orange's are really damn close to Green too.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'll second what someone already said in the mini thread - Headspace is a really good app for getting started, and it has 10 guided meditations for free. I also like the stop, breathe, and think app. I've seen a lot of people recommend calm.com too. 

• Like 3

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

23 hours ago, Oramac said:

I'm seeing 3 greens, 2 orange, and 2 red.  Overall, not too bad really.  And both Orange's are really damn close to Green too.  

Cheers. Yeah, certainly could have been worse; but I'll be pushing for a better result this week.

18 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

I'll second what someone already said in the mini thread - Headspace is a really good app for getting started, and it has 10 guided meditations for free. I also like the stop, breathe, and think app. I've seen a lot of people recommend calm.com too. 

Thanks for the info. I tried a guided meditation last night on an app I found (my main phone's a Windows phone, so my choices were somewhat limited) and it made me feel really weird. Will give Headspace a go on my other phone next time. Also going to experiment with walking meditation, as I think that might be more up my street. And maybe any other suggestions that come up as the week goes on actually; it's a whole new area for me :) .

-----

Missed swimming yesterday morning and this morning. I've been half awake at about 7 both days, but rolled over and gone back to sleep rather than getting up and going out. Not good. Mrs has a new job now which doesn't require her to leave the house at half 7, which really helped me get up, so I'm going to have to get used to doing this on my own now. Need to swim for the rest of the working week to hit my goal.

Otherwise yesterday was fine. Badminton after work (which I lost fairly badly; was still aching from climbing and all the squats). Chilled with Mrs for a bit, McD for dinner out of sheer laziness, but that should hopefully be a one-off.

Went to the club for a bit, then home to do the daily dare (100 bloody squats! I swear the people at Darebee have been watching our challenges and are laughing at me!). Also got in 11 minutes of guided meditation for this week's mini.

Smoked 8/8 - could have been 6 if I hadn't ended up going to the club with Mrs. Teeth done. Home at 10:45 and in bed 1 hour later.

Week 2 Stats at W2D1

Down with the Sickness - 1/7

Until It Sleeps - 1/7

Iron Man - 0/2

The River - 0/3

Kuss Mich - 1/7

Rangers Gonna Airship - 11 mins meditating

Darebee PvP - MTWTFSS - 100 squats (EC)

[announcer voice]Coming up this week on Jarric Gets Metal...[/announcer voice]

• Daily: Daily dare PvP, meditation (min 10 minutes per day), smoking, teeth
  • Today - Work, work seminar, grab shopping, dinner before late night gym, boil eggs for rest of week's breakfast
  • Wednesday - Swim, work, snooker
  • Thursday - Swim, work, out for Mum's birthday
  • Friday - Swim, work, gym (pub band in the evening?)
  • Saturday - Much tidying of house, make time for myself (evening unknown?)
  • Sunday - Gym, breakfast prep for next week

[edit] Had this song stuck in my head for days, and we need more music in this thread:

• Like 5

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Spoiler

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Sounds like you should give @Rurik Harrgath's patented "Heavy Metal Meditation" a try ;)

This has been a game-changer for me.  After work, whenever I'm feeling down or anxious, I seclude myself in the Ranger Cave and plug myself into a favorite song or playlist.  No other internet browsing, just that song.  Fullscreen the player or window, put down the mouse and keyboard, and just listen.  Closing your eyes helps, just focus on the lyrics or beat.  There's no better form of decompressing in the universe for this cowboy.  ;)

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ]    Havoc, the Cyberpunk Outrider. 

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

6 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

This has been a game-changer for me.  After work, whenever I'm feeling down or anxious, I seclude myself in the Ranger Cave and plug myself into a favorite song or playlist.  No other internet browsing, just that song.  Fullscreen the player or window, put down the mouse and keyboard, and just listen.  Closing your eyes helps, just focus on the lyrics or beat.  There's no better form of decompressing in the universe for this cowboy.  ;)

It is what I do when lifting with some heavy metal on my playlist: Feel the Music, concentrate on the beat and guitar riffs and lift heavy shit B)

• Like 2

I´m a bass player, what´s your superpower?

"Small you are? Lift you must!" Master Broda, at the Dagobrah warrior bootcamp to his apprentice Luke Skylifter

"Let not the gains of your heart diminish the gains from your mind for the path of iron is long and full of hardship"  Book of Liftviticus ch23, v13

Success starts where excuses end! 

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

\m/ Commitment on being awesome \m/

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

23 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Sounds like you should give @Rurik Harrgath's patented "Heavy Metal Meditation" a try ;)

16 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

16 hours ago, BarbarianBassBro said:

It is what I do when lifting with some heavy metal on my playlist: Feel the Music, concentrate on the beat and guitar riffs and lift heavy shit B)

Ok, this is definitely happening. Heavy metal meditation it is!

@DarK_RaideR just discovered that I have a Spotify account, so now I can use those playlists you posted last week for this; cheers!

-----

Didn't make it to the gym yesterday in the end; by the time I got home from the work talk, sat down with Mrs and had dinner I looked up at the clock and realised I wouldn't get there in time to get a full session in, let alone have time to digest my food first.

Dinner was good - Lamb and apricots with honey mustard cous cous. Snacked a bit after and watched TV with Mrs. It was nice to chill out with her, if not very productive.

Did get my daily dare done; 20 push-ups with rotation. Smoking was also good, only had 6/8. Up to bed at 11.

Didn't go swimming again this morning; for some reason my bed seems far more tempting at the moment than getting up and going for a swim. A few more early nights and hopefully I can correct this.

Week 2 Stats at W2D1

Down with the Sickness - 2/7

Until It Sleeps - 2/7

Iron Man - 0/2

The River - 0/3

Kuss Mich - 2/7

Rangers Gonna Airship - 11 mins meditating

Darebee PvP - MTWTFSS - 100 squats (EC), 20 Push-ups with rotation (EC)

• Like 6

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Spoiler