Assuming Direct Control - NightWatcher13

maxresdefault.jpg

For this quest I'm taking advice from the dark side of Mass Effect - the Reapers. Life's gone crazy, and it's time to assume direct control.

Main quest - Reclaiming the health bar

Now that some very, very big things got taken care of last challenge (nasty roommate evicted, hired in at work, Whole 30) I need to get some of the basics back on track, while keeping the progress that was made. I wasn't as consistent as I would have liked to be with workouts, but it was definitely a step up from where I was. I've noticed a lot of improvements in my strength and endurance, and I know I'm much calmer than I was 1-2 months ago, but there's still a lot of loose ends that need picked up. So it's time to ratchet up the game a bit:

Side quest 1 - Food tracking (Con+2)

Now that I'm done with Whole 30, I want to keep track of my food 6 days a week on LifeSum to make sure that I don't start going off on bad habits again. Ice cream one day isn't a bad thing, but ice cream 3 days in a row needs to be addressed, that type of thing. I'll also keep a log here on my challenge thread as well. I'm going to try to stay under my calorie limit, which does adjust daily based on my activity level (have I ever mentioned how much I love my smartphone? Technology is amazing.) 

Side quest 2 - Fitness (+3End, +2Str)

Bit of a 2-in-one, but I want to make sure I'm getting in 6 exercise sessions per week until I get done with the couch to 5k, after which I want to do 5 total; 2 runs and 3 strength. I do want to ride my bike for work and errands as much as possible as well, but that'll be a bit of a bonus rather than actually part of the challenge.

Bonus a - 1 precision/parkour training session outside at the park per week. 

Bonus b - Bike to work all 5 days, + church sunday

Side quest 3 - Meditation (Wis+2)

I have some aspects of my mental health coming back under control, but I know I'm still waaaay more stressable than I should be overall, and that needs to be addressed. I want to start meditating at least once a day again, 6 days a week. I'm going to aim for 15 minutes per day, but for week 1 I will accept anything that's at least 5-10 minutes.

Life quest - Guitar (+3Cha, +1Dex)

This fell almost completely to the wayside during the stress of evicting my roommate then cleaning up after she left, so I'm going to push it back to the top of my priority list by sticking it on here. I was able to get myself to practice once or twice a week the past couple weeks, but I need to set up time 3 times a week, at least a half-hour per, for guitar.

Bonus - 1 hour of piano a week (more is awesome, but only 1 hour will count)

garrus_playing_the_guitar_by_aniadawson-

Those are the main aspects of the quest; a lot of these will involve some scheduling on my part that I'll aim to get done this week before the actual challenge starts so I have them on my agenda, and I want to start making sure the items I put on said agenda get taken care of, hence the emphasis on control this challenge. I need to say to all the madness and stress in my life:

Video_Games_Mass_Effect_Reaper_White_109

I've already started making dual lists of things I can/need to do that do or don't require sunlight, since my day is split oddly due to a 2nd shift schedule. 

• Like 5

Current Challenge: Installing, Please Wait

Last Challenge :NW13 - System Failure, Please Reboot

Previous Challenges: 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

On 6/7/2016 at 5:34 PM, NightWatcher13 said:

I need to say to all the madness and stress in my life:

Video_Games_Mass_Effect_Reaper_White_109

Love this. Deciding to be a calmer person in life was the best move I have ever made; it literally impacts every part of your life. Good luck with the scheduling - 2nd shift is always a little awkward, but I have faith in you. Here's to you killing it, this challenge!

• Like 1

Manarelle the Level 55 Amazon Assassin

Gryffindarling and Sith Acolyte, somehow.

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

Quick update on last week (off-week)

Wound up sick from work 2 days (wed and thu) and didn't feel like myself tue and fri either, so the only actual workout I got in was Monday. Got some gardening done Saturday, with lots of lettuce, spices, and another tomato plant to bring home. Hung out with the adopted family Saturday night watching movies and generally being goofy(we watched Planes 2 and Jupiter Ascending, I couldn't stop laughing at Jupiter Ascending due to Channing Tattum's inability to wear a shirt for more than half of a movie.), got some house stuff and hung out Sunday night to knit and watch Merlin with the friend I recently got addicted to it. (Coffee ice cream/root-beer floats were involved). 

Had to get up early this morning to take my pastor's kid to camp, so on the plus side that's one day I had some extra daylight hours to do stuff like go for a run. Tried to make some mini breakfast burritos for the next few weeks, but the corn tortillas I got weren't tough enough for that, so they became burrito bowls instead. (Then promptly rubbed an itchy nose with a hand that had just finished putting jalapenos in the skillet - ouch!)

I didn't get as much of the scheduling done as I would have liked to, but I have a general idea and a checklist I want to make sure gets done.

Week 1 

Mon - Zombies, run! 5k, week 7 1/3. (I ate waaaay too close to doing this though and had to hold back a lot 'cause I felt like I was gonna puke. Good job, NW.)

- Got breakfast burrito-bowls made for quick meals

- Rode bike to work (1/5)

- all of the food I've eaten so far is on LifeSum, I'll put the log on here later

- guitar and meditation are scheduled for after work

- bed is scheduled at 2 so I can get up between 9 and 10am and start rolling myself back toward 8:30/9 on a regular basis so I have more daylight to get stuff done

• Like 1

Consider this formal notification that your little image up there has been stolen repurposed for my later use. It's one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

Looks like a good challenge for sure, though. Certainly more robust than mine... Good luck!

• Like 1

Aasimir Assassin

"If you ever stop fighting for what you believe in, can you ever be said to have believed in it in the first place?" - Albireo

2 hours ago, Dreamweaver said:

Consider this formal notification that your little image up there has been stolen repurposed for my later use. It's one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

Looks like a good challenge for sure, though. Certainly more robust than mine... Good luck!

I'm afraid I also repurposed... it's pretty much the coolest pic ever ;) Thanks, for once I actually planned my challenge ahead, so I'm looking forward to hopefully killing this one

On 6/12/2016 at 9:22 AM, Manarelle said:

Love this. Deciding to be a calmer person in life was the best move I have ever made; it literally impacts every part of your life. Good luck with the scheduling - 2nd shift is always a little awkward, but I have faith in you. Here's to you killing it, this challenge!

2nds are super weird! At least 3rds you can make sense of day and night. But I think I have it (mostly) figured out :D Thanks

On 6/9/2016 at 11:51 AM, Elastigirl said:

Looks like a great challenge!

:)

OK, burned a tonne of Cals, so I got to splurge for dinner :)

Breakfast - 2 mini breakfast burritos (they did not hold together, at all)

2 tbsp creamer in coffee

Finished a bit of sparkling lemonade (about 2 oz left in the bottle from last night)

Pre-run gatorade

Total: 604 cal

Lunch - Salad w balsamic dressing and hard-boiled egg

Home cooked burger with bun, cheese and bbq

Banana w peanut butter

Total: 927 cal

Dinner - brat w cheese, mustard and lettuce on small corn tortilla

Wicked Grove hard cider

Total: 679 cal

Snacks - Granola bar, 2 rolo

Total: 240 cal

Total: 2451 cal; between riding my bike to work, running and walking at work, apparently I burned 1127 today, which is why I ate what feels like a hell of a lot while on a weight loss regimen, but something tells me if I didn't listen to my phone when it says "you burned a lot today, might wanna eat something" I'd wolf out like crazy tomorrow morning, which has been a problem in the past with my workouts. Since I've lost a git so far by listening to the advice from the app, I'm going to assume it's not totally crazy.

Did I mention I have 2 small batches of mead going? One's a mixed berry, one's nectarine spice. Looking forward to trying them both, though I need to start a 5 gallon of the mixed berry after the next paycheck if I can, 'cause I've had a lot of people say they want to try it. Coincidentally, I haven't told many people that I have a nectarine batch going...

Meditation - check. Holy crap, feels good and my mind feels clear (did the yoga relax-body routine with breath control) but my mind is super ADD and wanted to think about EVERYTHING

Guitar now 

So yea, that's one day with some tail well kicked. Now for the rest of the challenge

• Like 2

I have the same problem with corn tortillas. Some times they hold together, and other times not so much. Did it work good as a bun for your brat? I never thought of trying that. Good for you for listening to the app as far as calories. I think a big trap is when we try and eat too much of a deficit, and then we run out of energy, or end up not caring and scarfing way too much food to make up for it. I've had good results by just sticking it into MFP, and eating what it says.

Super cool that you are making your own Mead. Tell me when it's ready, and I'll come over and try some.:D

• Like 1

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

On 6/13/2016 at 11:18 PM, Elastigirl said:

I have the same problem with corn tortillas. Some times they hold together, and other times not so much. Did it work good as a bun for your brat? I never thought of trying that. Good for you for listening to the app as far as calories. I think a big trap is when we try and eat too much of a deficit, and then we run out of energy, or end up not caring and scarfing way too much food to make up for it. I've had good results by just sticking it into MFP, and eating what it says.

Super cool that you are making your own Mead. Tell me when it's ready, and I'll come over and try some.:D

Funnily enough, no, it fell apart while I was trying to eat the brat :ambivalence: silly tortilla. I'm slowly learning that eating less is not always eating smart

Homemade mead (or booze in general) is the bomb :D

No WO today, long day at work due to a meeting I had to go to partway though so I didn't get home till after midnight. May go for a run+strength tomorrow, or may just do strength and do runs Thu/Sat to avoid bunching up my schedule

Did get up at 10am, but I was about as productive as a plant after dark.

Got everything recorded on LifeSum, will add it here probably tomorrow.

Meditation check

For now, I'm off to bed - I wound up in bed late last night because Dark Souls bosses don't want to die basically; I tried to kill the Red Drake with a bow and failed terribly, he kept healing himself. So that was frustrating, but at least I got a cool sword. But silly NW didn't notice that it took over half an hour to drop his life, and he kept healing, so yea... is time to zzzz

• Like 1

Oh, and because of the meeting, did not get to ride bike today since it would have taken at least an extra 2 hours to get everywhere I needed to and wouldn't probably get to bed till 4, so I won't be able to get my exercise bonus this week, but if weather cooperates I still want to ride the rest of the week

• Like 1

Cool challenge :) . I can imagine that you don't want to ride a bike if it would result being in bed two hours later... However, I like it that you have at least the intention of adding it into your routine :) .

What kind of parkour workouts are you doing at the moment? I'm thinking of starting with it again, but I don't know where to find a nice 45-60min absolute beginner class.

• Like 1
Just now, Twilight said:

Mmmm mead.

My bike saves me time getting home when I take it out late at night because the bus to my house is so infrequent. But the rest of the time, it's slower. Nicer than being crammed on the bus or subway, but slower.

For me it's the opposite around. Almost everything in a 10km radius is faster by bicycle than by bus. Therefore, I almost never go by bus unless I have a lot of baggage (think suitcase or cat ;) ). My legs hate me, but it's faster and more convenient :) .

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Waanie said:

Cool challenge :) . I can imagine that you don't want to ride a bike if it would result being in bed two hours later... However, I like it that you have at least the intention of adding it into your routine :) .

What kind of parkour workouts are you doing at the moment? I'm thinking of starting with it again, but I don't know where to find a nice 45-60min absolute beginner class.

3 hours ago, Twilight said:

Mmmm mead.

My bike saves me time getting home when I take it out late at night because the bus to my house is so infrequent. But the rest of the time, it's slower. Nicer than being crammed on the bus or subway, but slower.

You guys and your awesome public transport systems. We don't have one here (well, there's a cab service, but it's atrocious and always late) so it's either bike or drive for me. Most things are close enough that it's not a problem to bike around, but going from work to my pastor's house for the meeting  and back would have been a jaunt. Unfortunately, today is super stormy looking, so no bike today either :( may re-pack my stuff back into the water proof bag and just say "screw it" after this, since the main reason I can't bike right now is that I don't want to get my electronics wet on the way to work.

I think I'd rather bike than be a human sardine any day though, Twilight. That doesn't sound fun.

Waanie, looking at doing rail jumps mostly - there's a park with a balance beam I can hop on and off of and do some other fun basic stuff that Tapp Brothers and Ronnie Street Stunts suggest on their YouTubes. I'll try to take some pics if I make it to the park this weekend. There's no parkour gyms around town here, so it's all DIY :) 

I was laaaaazy yesterday ^^; Did get my meditation in though.

Week 1 Food

Tue - Breakfast - Breakfast burrito bowl

Coffee w too much creamer

(accidentally stuck my Hard Cider and cake that my pastor & his wife made for my birthday for Huddle in here instead of snacks)

Total - 977 Cal

Lunch - Salad w boiled egg and bals. vin

banana w pb

Total - 430 Cal

Dinner (kinda) - Cheddar cheese slices

- coffee (again, too much creamer)

Total - 409 Cal

Total eaten - 1816, with 552 burned from working so I'm still in my range, technically a little low but only a little

Wed - Breakfast - Taco Bell AM sausage crunchwrap

Total - 709 Cal

Lunch - A1 Burger (BK)

Mocha frappe (BK)

Total - 1220 Cal (HOOOOOOLY CARP!!! I didn't even have freaking fries with this stuff!)

Dinner - Subway tuna salad

ice cream cake 

Total - 390 Cal (? Not sure I believe their estimate of 190Cal for the icecream cake)

Snack - 2 tortilla shells with egg, cheese, chives, mushroom and asparagus (little bit of soy sauce and some spices)

Total - 399 Cal

Total eaten - 2719 Cal, with 996 burned so I was about 305 over

I'm a little over so far today, but I haven't gotten my run in yet so I should actually need a snack after that. May make the egg & veggie tacos I had for a snack last night, 'cause they were yummy. Fell apart though. Never getting corn tortillas again.

So far week 1:

SG 1 - Record food 3/6 days

SG 2 - 1 run, no str yet

SG 3 - 3/6 meditation done

Life - 1/3

• Like 1

There's only two kinds of storms where I would not cycle in, namely thunderstorms and storms in which you risk branches falling on your head. Otherwise, you just have to pedal harder ;) . In The Netherlands we have special rain pants that you can wear on a bicycle, so that you only get wet from your own sweat instead of from the rain :P . They are convenient when it rains though.

I think our bus system is overpriced and not very good, the buses only go twice an hour usually and stop very often before reaching destination. It's not very busy though, so we're not canned sardines in a bus around here. For that, you have to go to the big cities :P .

Log update:

Thu - Meditation - check

no guitar

Zombies, Run! 5k, week 7 2/3

Breakfast - breakfast burrito bowl, coffee w creamer

Total - 354 Cal

Lunch - breakfast burrito bowl, little bites (fig newton-type snack), salad w italian

Total - 657 Cal

Dinner - sausage links with asparagus, hard cider, banana w peanut butter

Total - 396 Cal

Total - 2208 Cal eaten, 264 under Cal (1054 burned counting the run) but I didn't have room for more at dinner, since I'd forgotten to bring my banana to work for lunch.

Fri - Meditation - check

no guitar (so I need to get both weekend days)

Str workout: - Push: 7/7/7

Lunge: 8/8/8

Pull: 7/7/7

Squat: 7/7/7

Breakfast - breakfast burrito bowl, coffee w too much creamer

Total- 388 Cal

Lunch - breakfast burrito bowl, banana w peanut butter, nectarine

Total -564 Cal

Dinner - spaghetti with marinara and Italian blended cheese

Total - 787 Cal

Snacks - Coffee ice cream, snickerdoodle Go bar, angry orchard hard cider

Total - 454 Cal

Total - 2193 Cal eaten, which is 55 over with the 720 marked as burned, so right in my range :)

• Like 2

Holy cow, where did the weekend go?

Saturday was fun and awesome, I was up until about 3 gaming with friends and had to settle a few things after that (yay neti pot - helpful for breathing), then came Sunday... which was awesome, but insane. I woke up a bit before 9 to get there for media since it was my week and I'm training a new guy on tech team. So, I get to church at about 9:15, go to power on the computer, and nothing. No fans, no lights, no nothing. Tinker with all of the cords and magical connecty bits, still no go. So we last-minute jerry-rig the office computer (which a. lacks the driver needed for the air card, b. lacks media shout and any/all lyrics or Bible verses, c. lacks recording software so can't record offline, and d. lacks any music at all) to run with the projector using Power Point, type in all lyrics since there's no internet without an Ethernet on this tower because I have NO idea where the driver disk is for the internet card, and link my phone to the sound booth for playing music before and after service. 

I get out of service, after having all of that fun, go off to a business meeting with the lady I run the website for to talk about what's going on with her business and everything going on there, then took the dead computer over to my friend who used to run tech with us, who did a quick test and figured out that the power supply was dead. Yay, easy fix! Begged some coffee, ran their daughter/my Padawan to her first day of work so I actually had to leave, otherwise I'd hang out with them all day yapping, got a few things done at home including some guitar practice, then went out, grabbed my knitting buddy, bought a crap-load of wine and Smirnoff peach Bellini, then we sat with yarn, Merlin and some alcohol for most of the night for an early split birthday for both of us (mine's today, hers is tomorrow) with another friend showing up later.

Will post logs later tonight

• Like 1

**two days later**

I slacked a lot over the last 3 days; partly lazy and partly just birthday festivities (such as staying up late playing Skyrim)

Saturday:

Meditation - check

Fitness - no

food log - no

Guitar - no

Sunday:

Meditation - no

Fitness - no

Guitar - check

Food log - 

Breakfast - Asiago bagel w/cream cheese, danish pastry with raspberry

Coffee w creamer. Lots of coffee, lots of creamer

Total - 709 Cal

Lunch - flatbread with egg salad and cheese

Total - 224 Cal

Dinner - Great Value chicken stuffing

2 tuna salad melts on flatbread

wine (I'm afraid we lost track after bottle 2)

Total - >503 Cal, with uncertainty due to lack of tracking due to wine, Merlin and yarn

Week 1 Totals:

Food tracking - 6/6

Fitness - 3/6

Meditation - 6/6 

Guitar - 2/3

Week 2:

Monday:

Meditation - no

Fitness - no

Guitar - no

Food log -

Breakfast: Tuna salad wrap

Total - 613 Cal

Lunch - salad w ranch

breakfast burrito bowl

nectarine

coffee w creamer

Total - 585 Cal

Dinner - Sirloin steak

Apricot

Total - 518 Cal

Total: 1716 eaten, 610 burned which puts me about 300 short, wasn't intentional, was a bit dehydrated for a lot of the day

Tuesday :

Meditation - no

Fitness - no

Guitar - no

Food log - 

Breakfast - chicken leg & thigh

chicken salad sandwich (actually lunch, typed into wrong line in the tracker)

Total - 682 Cal

Lunch - Sprite (can)

Total - 146 Cal

Dinner - salad w ranch and hard boiled egg

half sirloin steak

nectarine

Total - 494 Cal

Snack - large white raspberry mocha, frozen (my 'birthday cake' for the day... nom)

Total - 544 Cal

Totals : 1866 eaten, 772 burned, somehow I managed to be about 300 short again? Either that or I'm guessing wrong on the size of some of the food, since I ate out a bit

Wednesday:

Meditation - no

Fitness - no

Guitar - no

Food log

Breakfast: BK 2 hotdog & large fries, mocha frappe

Total - 1275 Cal

Lunch: salad w ranch and egg

chicken leg & thigh

Banana w peanut butter

Total - 643 Cal

Dinner: Spaghetti w veggie/brat mixed sauce

Peach smirnoff 

Total - 530 Cal

Totals - 2449 eaten, 768 burned, 250 over. Not too concerned after being under the previous 2 days

On 6/22/2016 at 4:53 PM, Manarelle said:
Sounds like the weekend was eaten by fantastic. [emoji4] Way to overcome adversity with the computer there!

'Twas a fun weekend :)

So I got semi-dressed up Saturday, and my first thought was "I wish I looked this good the rest of the time."

dc9c12968e91905cfa06dd5e5da36513.jpg

I didn't do anything with my hair or anything, but I loved my outline. Sadly, that's not my natural outline, I was in my corset. It's a good visual reminder of what I'm supposed to be working towards though ;)

Week 2

Thursday:

Meditation - check

Fitness - strength

Pull - 7/7/7

Lunge - 10/10/10

Push - 7/7/7

Squat - 7/7/7

Guitar - no

Food log :

Breakfast - alfredo with brat

Coffee w creamer

Total - 670 Cal

Lunch - salad w ranch and egg

spaghetti

Banana w peanut butter

Nectarine

Total - 816 Cal

Dinner - egg salad wrap w cheese

hard cider

Total - 699 Cal

Totals - 2186 eaten, 879 burned, about 100 under. Not too shabby :) The spaghetti and Alfredo have a blend of sauteed veggies and brat that I made up last night (with jalapeno) mixed in with the marinara or cream sauces, which was definitely a delicious idea.

via Tapatalk

Dang, so it looks like with one exception, you nailed all your goals. Super congrats! 

Corsets are pretty awesome. Keep it up though, and I'll bet you won't need it eventually. :)  Love the shirt!

• Like 1

Manarelle the Level 55 Amazon Assassin

Gryffindarling and Sith Acolyte, somehow.

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

4 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Dang, so it looks like with one exception, you nailed all your goals. Super congrats! 

Corsets are pretty awesome. Keep it up though, and I'll bet you won't need it eventually. :)  Love the shirt!

I love corsets :) I can't wait to get the weight off, but I'm sure I'll still wear them on occasion. I actually have a black&green pirate skull corset I bought approximately the size I should be close to once I'm fit for wearing over a blouse :D Or maybe a DeadPool shirt...

Thanks, I was pretty pleased with most of week 1. Week 2 was a bit flabby though :ambivalence: On the plus side, week 3 is off to an awesome start.

Quick update before I log anything - baby sister came up to visit for the weekend, which was awesome, and we went to the drive-in theater about half an hour from here (the first time I've been out of town in over a month) and that's when my car decides to break down :/ alternator just completely kaput-ed. So now my car is in the shop until the middle of July when my raise kicks in (even with AAA, towing is expensive) so guess what? I have no choice but to get my bike bonus in until July 15 - 'cause my bike and my feet are all I have for transport. Thankfully I'm only a mile from work, and I can do groceries on the bike no problem, I've just been too lazy. Well, lazy's not an option now.

In other news - while I was taking my run tonight after work (since I've given up trying to do it before work right now) I noticed how many little changes I've been seeing in my body. There's a slight change in the mirror, but that's not the noticeable bit - I'm running farther before I tire. My shadow has a more defined waist when I see it while I'm running. If I bump my hip while I'm running I feel more muscle built up than there was a few weeks ago. I've had to tighten my armband that holds my phone while I run. And my clothes are looser - my new shorts are even getting to the point where I need a belt! I though I may have stalled out with a lazy week last week, but I think it's stil working. Woohoo!!!!

Week 2 

Friday:

Fitness - Zombies, run! 5k, week 6 3/3 (went back a few runs since I'd missed so much)

Meditation - check

Guitar - no

Food:

Breakfast - brat, mac&cheese, keifer and coffee with creamer

Total - 677 Cal

Lunch - Fettuccine Alfredo, salad w ranch, banana and PB

Total - 660 Cal

Dinner - Egg salad wrap

Chicken Quesadilla and 7-layer burrito from TB

Total - 1148 Cal

Snacks - Peanut M&M's (handful)

Gatorade pre-run

Total - 168 Cal

Total - 2654 eaten, 1171 burned, so I was just barely over - the TB was 'cause I was way short and needed a lot of cals after my run

Saturday - nope. nada. 

Sunday - see Saturday. Did get my food log in though:

Breakfast - Asiago bagel w cream cheese, coffee w creamer

Total - 604 Cal

Lunch - BK sausage croissanwich (got 2 saturday morning, saved 1 in the fridge)

Total - 486 Cal

Dinner - fettuccine alfredo

Total - 600 Cal

Total - 1690 eaten to 180 burned (lazy hang-out day) but was only about 90 Cal over

Week 2: Summary

Food: 6/6

Fitness: 2/6; 1 of each *sigh*

Medition: 2/6

Guitar: 0/3 :( That honestly makes me sadder than the fitness fail, 'cause music makes me happy

Week 3

Monday:

Fitness: Zombies, run! Week 7, 1/3; rode to work ($1 for tire air is much cheaper than gas for the car)

Meditation - check

Guitar - no

Food:

Breakfast: leftover mac&cheese mix from Saturday

coffee w creamer

1/2 hazelnut chocolate bar

Total - 485 Cal

Lunch: Velveeta shells 

Salad w egg and ginger dressing

Banana and PB

Nectarine

Total - 637 Cal

Dinner - Fettuccine alfredo w cheese

brat

2 apricots

2 Smirnoff peach bellinis (to try to make up Cals... I'm way short today apparantly)

Total - 1147 Cal

Snacks - Gatorade pre-run

Handful of peanut m&m's

Total - 168 Cal

Total - 2437 eaten to 1532 burned, putting me under by over 500 Cal @.@ WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO FIT 500 MORE CALS RIGHT NOW?!?! 

*sigh* I'll have to figure out how to compensate for extra Cals without going overboard the next few weeks it looks like; that's not a bad thing, just means I'll need to plan more Cals early in the day

Innyhoo, time to shower off the sweat and bug spray. The cats think I stink

• Like 1

Yay for all those accomplishments you noticed while running. The hard work you put in is paying off.

• Like 1

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

On 6/28/2016 at 1:27 AM, Elastigirl said:

Yay for all those accomplishments you noticed while running. The hard work you put in is paying off.

Thanks, I was super pumped when I started noticing a lot of this stuff and thinking about it on my run last night :) 

Week 3

Tuesday:

Fitness- strength 

Pull - 7/7/7

Lunge - 10/10/10 

Push - 7/7/7

Squat - 7/7/7

Meditation - check

Guitar - no. poked around at it but didn't practice

Food:

Breakfast - brat, 2 eggs, cheese, jalapeno and tomato

Coffee w creamer

Total - 619 Cal

Lunch - Mac & Cheese

Alfredo

Salad w dressing

Banana w pb

Total - 1020 Cal

Dinner - 1/2 steak

cereal w almond milk

Total - 600 Cal

Total - 2240 Eaten, 650 burned. Puts me about 170 over, which is fine since I was waaaay under yesterday.

• Like 2