• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saphros

Saphros cuts the crap

Ok so the weekend hasnt gone great in relation to my food consumption. Friday night i ate pizza. A lot of pizza. I had had a bit of a rough day emotionally, and as per usual for me, i turned to food for moral support. I didnt eat well yesterday either. I had a beer (yes only one but i dont usually drink and its empty calories), and I had a smoke for the first time in 6 months. So its been a weekend so far, but today is a new day.

I got the call for my surgery, I have a consultation in 6 weeks, with surgery approx. 2 months after that. I need to go into my consult weighing as little as possible. So I worked out a tentative meal plan for the next week and we will see how it goes. Im cutting ALL gluten from my diet and all, purchased and made by someone else, food. So if i didnt make it, i cant eat it. It is going to be hard; I love LOVE my gluten. BUT I know I can do this.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just a bit of a hint, drink water, a lot of water and stock up on some natural sweeties. Berries, summer fruits, even dried fruits. They are high in natural sugars and should be considered sweets. I just found these a help when first taking things away from your normal diet. Water! Keep those little plants feet wet :)

• Like 4

On 6/11/2016 at 8:50 AM, Grymm said:

This leg will be Nightmare Before Christmas.  My Invader Zim leg has some pictures on the front page of my challenge thread.

Haven't gotten to the legs yet.  Right arm and chest are complete, left arm is the current project.

On 6/10/2016 at 3:41 PM, SevenofSeven said:

I have a thing for skulls. On my left calf going to have three skulls from knee to ankle in grey scale/shading. I don't have a lot of colour in my tattoos. My Pride birds are really the only colourful things I have, oh and a touch of colour in my skull-apples.

+1 for black and gray.  Don't have a spec of color on me (I'm a bit of a Type A personality and couldn't stand the thought of my tattoos clashing with my wardrobe. ;) ).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolverine said:

+1 for black and gray.  Don't have a spec of color on me (I'm a bit of a Type A personality and couldn't stand the thought of my tattoos clashing with my wardrobe. ;) ).

I have all the colors. When I go for a sitting for color work, he usually has 25+ colors/shades set up.

6 minutes ago, Grymm said:

I have all the colors. When I go for a sitting for color work, he usually has 25+ colors/shades set up.

That thought gives me a headache. :D  I actually love the idea of color and am jealous of those who have... I. Just. Can't. Do. It.  No matter how much I may want to.

• Like 1

Quick update before i head to bed: the week so far (i know we are only really 2 days in..) is going well! I am seeing progress both in the gym AND on the scale (FINALLY!). I cut all gluten out of my diet 3 days ago and have dropped 3 lbs. Hit 224 on the scale this morning. I havent broke 225 in months so that was huge! My food is going well, im either making my days meals the night before or a few days at a time. I am sticking to my tracked food all the way, even tracking the 3 mini sour keys i had today. Overall a great start to the week, hopefully i can stay consisten this time!

• Like 3

uploadfromtaptalk1465960749852.thumb.pnguploadfromtaptalk1465960757621.thumb.png

Also wanted to add these. Todays MFP and my Plant Nanny new plant. I have had enough water to grow my first one all the way, i drink close to my water every day, and have started a new one 😃

• Like 1

Rest of the week has gone well! Im down 6 lbs and am looking leaner by the day! Cutting gluten from my diet is by far one of the best food related choices i have ever made.

Water intake has been good, and my gym sessions have been awesome. I am still seeing gains while having weight loss so thats nice haha

• Like 3

Sorry for the lack of updates! Things have been super busy, work has been crappy, the gym has been great, water has been crappy, food has been great. So I'm 2 for 3 on my goals, I'm down to 221 lbs from 228 starting. 

Work has been crazy. We just voted in favor of going on strike and are now just sitting on the fence. We are waiting for one more meeting with the Company and if things don't change we will be giving strike notice. Financially this is really terrible for me but as I can't change what has happened, or might still happen, I am just taking things as they come.

• Like 3

Sounds pretty cool to me, what sort of things does your company move? We have a lot of logging trucks around here as well as produce. Two trailers usually. I wish they would open the rail again, soooooo many trucks on these roads that weren't built for the volume of heavy vehicles.

We sell and service Western Star trucks as well as sell and service Detroit Diesel engines, and Allison Transmissions lol

We as a company are basically a melting pot. We have 7 or 8 product lines that we sell and service.

• Like 1

Hit a new PR! Today I squatted 225lbs for 3 sets of 5! I was just trying to see how far I could go but 225 felt good so i stayed there and did sets. My previous stats were 155lbs for a 5x5 so to jump to 225 is huge for me!

• Like 5