• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

fleaball

Battle Kitten: Ascension

We also had a gannet who fell in love with the concrete gannets they positioned to try and attract more gannets (to start a colony) Dear old Nigel. 

• Like 5

I just barely missed it due to time zone issues but where I'm at I think it's still your birthday?! Happy birthday!!! <3 <3 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Owlet said:

Nerd Fitness isn't the same without Flea. Hope you're ok xx

She is good! I've talked to her!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

On 3/14/2018 at 10:51 PM, Owlet said:

Nerd Fitness isn't the same without Flea. Hope you're ok xx

On 5/2/2018 at 10:46 PM, Countess D'If said:

I DEMAND AN UPDATE!

Please

Still alive. Not much to update.

• I spent 7 years thinking that if I could just get over my anxiety, I'd be fine. That's a lie. The therapist I've been seeing for 3 months is still trying to determine whether I have depression, PTSD, or both, but is 100% sure the anxiety is the least of my problems. 
  • Job hunt is going exactly nowhere and I'm not driving as much as I should be.
  • Switched to a new PT for persistent knee bullshit that keeps me from driving for long periods of time. It's going okay except for the fact that my entire leg is so fucked up that he's uncovering a new problem every time I go.
  • Still low-key hoping my house burns down (with or without people in it) (and that the cats would be smart enough to get out and just hang out across the street or something).

I'm stuck on a carousel of suck and I have no desire to be involved here right now. I'm not in a place where challenges would help and there's nothing worth tracking in this thread. I care about people here but have exactly zero spoons to spare for checking in on anyone and being active in any other threads. Tbh I've turned off notifications and only saw these responses because I was looking through the thread to double-check something for therapy purposes. 

So thanks for checking in. I'm gonna go back to hiding under blankets now.

• Like 12

I'm glad you're still alive, too. I'm sorry you're stuck in a carousel of suck. That's shitty and I hope you get off it, soon. We super miss you, but no pressure to hang out here if you don't want to. 

• Like 4

Flea! Thanks for the update :) I don't know how you do it but somehow you always make me laugh even though you are saying the most depressing things and then I feel a little bit guilty but still amused... it's confusing. Anyway, thanks for dropping in and good on you for recognising nerd fitness isn't what you need right now. If you ever get the desire to launch a (dark) comedy podcast let me know and I'll tune in from the other side of The Void. 

• Like 3

Fleaaa <3 I logged in for the first time in forever and whose thread did I see? Yours! <3 We are cheering for you

• Like 2

My hand slipped.

On 5/5/2018 at 1:23 AM, Sloth the Enduring said:

I’m glad you’re still alive.

On 5/5/2018 at 3:18 PM, Countess D'If said:

I'm glad you're still alive, too. I'm sorry you're stuck in a carousel of suck. That's shitty and I hope you get off it, soon. We super miss you, but no pressure to hang out here if you don't want to. 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:21 AM, WhiteGhost said:

Flea Sighting!

Image result for cat under blanket gif

On 5/23/2018 at 12:18 PM, Annabelle said:

♥ Rooting for you darlin!

On 5/23/2018 at 1:25 PM, Rookie said:

Fleaaa <3 I logged in for the first time in forever and whose thread did I see? Yours! <3 We are cheering for you

Thanks y'all! <3

On 5/6/2018 at 5:29 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Sounds like you have a good therapist.

I do! She knows her shit and also won't let me get away with anything. Which is great but also frustrating as hell.

On 5/6/2018 at 5:58 PM, Owlet said:

Flea! Thanks for the update :) I don't know how you do it but somehow you always make me laugh even though you are saying the most depressing things and then I feel a little bit guilty but still amused... it's confusing. Anyway, thanks for dropping in and good on you for recognising nerd fitness isn't what you need right now. If you ever get the desire to launch a (dark) comedy podcast let me know and I'll tune in from the other side of The Void. 

Don't feel guilty! Making people laugh makes me feel better. I should probably not be so flippant about things, but meh I have bigger issues to work on first. Feel free to laugh at everything! Or nothing. I won't tell you what to do. 

• Like 8