Moork310's 6/12-7/7

Hello everyone!

I'm excited for this next challenge to begin the last one was rough when it came to meditation and fast food. So I have downloaded the headspace app and I have been testing out which times work best for me. I believe that right before bed has been the best time for me to stop and take the time to meditate.  It will be my goal to meditate everyday for this challenge. My reward for meditating everyday I will buy the headspace app. I will also do yoga every Monday with my best friend :)

A6XYq.gif

In regards to my fast food goals I will only put aside $20 for fast food. Whatever money that I do not use I will put toward my goal to go to the Wizarding world.

KlvkD.gif

For my lair my goals are to make my bed everyday and to spend 10 minutes cleaning everyday. My reward will be new curtains

6GMyZ.gif

For my nutrition goals I will not drink beer (unless it's gluten free), no sugary drinks, and drink 64 oz of water everyday. My reward for this one will be the level up shirt that is in my etsy shopping cart. 

r6VVM.gif

My main goal this challenge is to go bouldering everyday even if I only can do 1 route. I'm still in V.B-V.0 and I want to be at V.8 by January. My reward for this one will be a pair of pants.

xq6ZJ.gif

I will have my fiance keep me accountable by giving him $5 for everyday I do not follow through and donate it to an organization that I do not support. I cannot wait to start this challenge! I think it will be great. 

• Like 3

Adventurer "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R. R. Tolkien 

Challenge 5/8-6/46/12-7/7

False log start

I really like the idea of setting a budget towards the fast food and using the remaining to buy something you really want, that's a great idea! 

Good luck with your challenge :D 

• Like 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

awesome plan!

• Like 1

Level: 15 Race: Human Class: Adventurer (Sailor Senshi/Aes Sedai)

STR: 14    DEX: 12    STA: 16   CON: 28   WIS: 26    CHA: 15 

(unspent points: 6? challenges worth)

Weight Loss Progress (SW 12/5/15 272)

Mini-Goal: Get back down to my low 152.2 - SW 6/1/17 170.4 - CW 6/10/17: 166.6

regained the last few months - back on track losing in June

My Battle Log|My NF Character Sheet

Challenges:

1/16-2/16-3/16-4/16-5/16-6/16-7/16-8/16-9/16-11/16-12/16-1/17-2/17-

Sooo... I totally woke up thinking today was the first day of the challenge...

461w1.gif

I will go ahead and add another day onto this challenge to make up for that mistake lol

The good news is that I made most of my goals!

Oh ya and I graduated with my Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy yesterday....

47WKx.gif

Challenges I faced today:

I did pay $5.16 for a bean, rice, and cheese burrito and a regular ice tea. Fast food budget left: $14.84

NONx_f-maxage-0.gif

Another challenge was that I did not want to go to yoga today because the class is pretty tough... 

gKwNg.gif

but my bestie talked me into going

AoWMx.gif

and I gave myself permission to make adjustments if I was getting tired. 

ZLgXl.gif

After the class I was happy I did it. All in all it was a very successful first day! 

jW0AO.gif

• Like 2

False log start

5 hours ago, moork310 said:

jW0AO.gif

This is how I feel too when I do a goal I almost skipped out on but managed to do anyway.

• Like 1

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Today was a good day. I went bouldering and VB's (the most basic level) is finally easy for me. I meditated which was great. No beer or sugary drinks today. Water goals done! No fast food today!!! I made the bed and cleaned my room for 10 minutes. So all in all a very good day. I will be taking my starting measurements today because I paid for Nerdfitness academy. My next challenge will focus more on the academy goals. 

9y04o.gif

• Like 2

False log start

4 hours ago, moork310 said:

My next challenge will focus more on the academy goals.

That is my plan too. I also just got the academy.

Plus sounds like your day went great. :)

• Like 1

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

I have decided that I  need to incorporate two rest days in my rock climbing. Mainly because I do not want to get injured or burn out. I think those days will be Tuesday/Thursday  or Saturday/Sunday. I will think more about  it  for the rest of the day.

• Like 1

False log start

Thursday and Sunday will be my rest days where I will walk, go hiking, or some other activity. Today was great I met all of my goals and my best friend make me a pumpkin cheesecake (she is an awesome cook and baker). We went climbing today and challenged ourselves. I tried a gluten-free beer that was not very good but my fiance made a yummy dinner that made up for it. Super tired today so I'll stop here. 

• Like 2

False log start

2 hours ago, moork310 said:

Thursday and Sunday will be my rest days where I will walk, go hiking, or some other activity. Today was great I met all of my goals and my best friend make me a pumpkin cheesecake (she is an awesome cook and baker). We went climbing today and challenged ourselves. I tried a gluten-free beer that was not very good but my fiance made a yummy dinner that made up for it. Super tired today so I'll stop here. 

Sounds like a really good day. And good on you to recognize you need rest days. :)

Today I met all of my goals but I ate a bean rice and cheese burrito which leaves me with $11.68 in my fast food budget. Not eating out was difficult this week because we did not go grocery shopping until last night. I also woke up late which did not give me much time to meal prep. I went on a 40 minute walk around my neighborhood since today was a rest day from rock climbing. This accomplished one quest from the academy. I also took my before pictures which I hate because they always make me feel bad about my body when I am actually for the most part ok with it. This leads me to the third academy quest I am going to accomplish today which is the big WHY.....

The first level reason why I purchased the academy was due to them bringing up the price. The reason for my work on my fitness and myself is that I want to continue bettering myself. I want to have an internal peace with myself and a confidence in my body. I also have hypothyroidism and I hate that I am tired all of the time even on my medicine. My family is also prone to having high blood pressure and diabetes. I would like to avoid having to manage those illnesses when I can start now and just manage my health. Another big reason why is that I am going to be getting married soon. I love my fiance and I want us to have a long healthy life together. I want us to be able to go on adventures and have fun in our marriage. Lastly I just enjoy trying to better myself for myself I am a goal oriented person and I like accomplishing things that I set out to do. 

• Like 2

False log start

4 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Yay for "why"! I feel you on taking pictures. Also, considering it's Friday, you are doing great on the fast food budget.

How are you liking the academy?

I was really resistant to following the academy steps for the first few days because it reminded me of a lot of programs I had been part of before. I decided that since I paid for it I should follow the program before I make any decisions. So far it's been pretty easy to accomplish stuff on the quest list. The only thing I'm still not sure if I like is the workouts they provide but I going to eventually try them out.

• Like 1

False log start