Returning to The Asylum (MaddieHatter #3)

Quick intro
I am Maddie (or Hatter, or Madness). And my NF Rebel Intro is >> here <<.

It has been several years since Maddie has been within these walls. While her progression was accepted by her mind and body, with some changes in her life, she has found her way back within these walls. We hope this go, she does not leave the walls as abruptly as she did before. -H.L. M.D.

Physical Activities

While staff and I were excited to hear of mini-madness (what Maddie calls her child), she has admitted it has been difficult in losing the extra baggage gained during pregnancy. We have provided her the following Challenge to achieve for the next 4 weeks.

3x/Week Perform One of the Following (more is acceptable, less is not):

• Darbee Workout
  • NF Beginner Bodyweight Workout
  • Yoga

Consumption

Food has been a comfort and a necessity for Maddie. While she has done well in removing soda (with an indulging day within a week if needed or a sip here or there), she has been neglecting eating something of a proper meal 3 times a day since the birth of mini-madness.

• Drink Bubbly Water in Place of Soda
  • Juice is Acceptable
  • Eat 3 Meals Per Day

Creativity & Wellbeing

Again, Mini-Madness has drained creative wellbeing in Maddie, which saddens her. We hope the suggestion of at least a day of writing something, anything within her writing platform of her choice, she feels a little bit of goodness out of the tasks she has already set for herself.

Creative Writing once a week during Challenge within the following:

• Fanfiction
  • Personal Fiction on WattPad

Reporting

Maddie will be writing within her journal (daily battle log) on her progression with the challenges set for her. I will review the daily reports and provide feedback when necessary and respond within this file. At the end of challenge period, I will review the challenge and adjust the next challenge accordingly by her progression.

PVP Participant

• TBD

Accountabilibuddies

• TBD

Motivation

Mini-Madness (and the blood test results)

• Like 3

Hey, 15 minutes of "free writing" each day is great ... and who knows what you'll come up with over the course of a whole challenge?!?!

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Physical Activities

Alterations have been made to the Physical Activities set for Maddie. She is allowed to do any Darbee Workout to her heart content instead of just one. In addition to the workouts, she has taken initiative to walk during pointless tasks that she would have to stand at (aka Bottle Warming Speed Walking). A patient close to her suggested evening walks to clear the mind and mini-madness which she will ignite during their next meeting. This other patient has all allowed her to help him in some basic yoga that was taught and mastered specializing in back pain.

• Day 1: Darebee Sofa Workouts, Baby Bottle Warming Walk x 4
  • Day 2: Yoga, Baby Bottle Warming Walk x 3
  • Day 3: Baby Bottle Warming Walk x2, Clean/Disassemble Dryer/Dryer Ducts

Consumption

For the most part, Maddie has been doing well in eating 3 meals a day, and keeping away from the soda/beer.

• Day 1: 3 meals, water, sparkling water
  • Day 2: 3 meals, water, exception day: beer at dinner
  • Day 3: 3 meals, sparkling water, sip of soda (needed a burp)

Creativity & Wellbeing

Has not gone far in creativity, but the patient spoken about earlier did ask her on a date which we encourage in building (or keeping) healthy relationships.

• WARCRAFT MOVIE!!! YEA
  • Like 1
On 6/15/2016 at 0:25 AM, Maddie Hatter said:

WARCRAFT MOVIE!!! YEA

Let me know what you think of it.  I've played WoW since release, but I haven't read any of the books.  

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

On 6/19/2016 at 9:35 AM, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

Let me know what you think of it.  I've played WoW since release, but I haven't read any of the books.  

I really liked it. I am in the same boat, played vanilla up unto panda-land (S/O played from Burning Crusade forward) but like every pre-expan fell out of favor with content and game fee. Anywhozal - we really like it. Felt super stupid not knowing the lore, but it was worth the watch, even in 3-D (which sucks for me in some situations with prism in my glasses and having to tilt my head in weird ways to produce a single picture). 

• Like 1

Physical Activities

Workouts of any kind was thwarted but walking increased on some days. She felt the pain of making it to 10k steps and awarded herself with a book.

• Day 4: BBWW x 4
  • Day 5: BBWW x 1
  • Day 6: BBWW x 1
  • Day 7: BBWW x 2, Achieved 10k steps
  • Day 8: BBWW x 3
  • Day 9: BBWW x 3
  • Day 10: BBWW x 3, Walked ~ 40 mins

Consumption

Mostly water was achieved the past few days, but 3 meals a day has faulted a little.

• Day 4: 3 Meals Achieved
  • Day 5: 3 Meals Achieved
  • Day 6: 3 Meals Achieved
  • Day 7: 3 Meals Achieved
  • Day 8: 3 Meals Achieved
  • Day 9: 3 Meals Not Achieved
  • Day 10: 3 Meals Not Achieved

Creativity & Wellbeing

Creativity hasn't gone far - however, she has purchased a the 5E D&D book and is looking into ways to play the game while being a patient and parent.

• Like 2

I feel bad only just finding this thread, but I have to thank you for introducing me to darebee's site. I think I'll start using a few of their workouts. I also like how dedicated you are to your daily battle logs. I know how hard they can be to keep, but it seems like you're rocking it. Congratulations on the birth of mini-madness and welcome back to the (Arkham?) Asylum. Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Maddie Hatter said:

the 5E D&D book

Wow, we are up to the 5th edition??  I'm feeling old.  

• Like 1

I feel bad only just finding this thread, but I have to thank you for introducing me to darebee's site. I think I'll start using a few of their workouts. I also like how dedicated you are to your daily battle logs. I know how hard they can be to keep, but it seems like you're rocking it. Congratulations on the birth of mini-madness and welcome back to the (Arkham?) Asylum. Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

Since I do what I can to keep from being glued to my phone or comp, I have a journal to jot down things I may forget. Thanks for the luck and welcome on learning something new :)

From the voices in my head.

Physical Activities

Maddie changed things up with a Wii Workout but past few days, things have been a little rough. Teething monster has risen.

• Day 11: Wii Workout, BBWWx2
  • Day 12: BBWWx2
  • Day 13: BBWWx1

Consumption

No Comment.

• Day 11: 3 Meals Achieved. 
  • Day 12: 2 Meals Achieved. 1/4c Soda.
  • Day 13: 3 Meals Achieved. Spicy Noodle Soup is the bomb.

Creativity & Wellbeing

Is really looking into creating a halfling rogue... it sounds odd but she is starting to lean towards it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rebel_Timelord said:

I need details on this..!

It is from a local Vietnamese restaurant detailed as:  Aromatic infused lemongrass broth served with slices of pork, beef brisket, pork loaf

It was cute as the waitress showed up with the bowl, said I add in the amount of spice from the small tin dipping bowl. Dumped it all in. Not hot enough. All the jalapenos in, not hot enough. A smidge of fish sauce and probably two tablespoons of sriracha. Close enough in heat for me without dumping more red stuff. I'm a hell-broth kind of girl.

• Like 2
On 6/24/2016 at 11:43 PM, Maddie Hatter said:

Teething monster has risen.

I feel your pain.  We got through it with frozen peas.  It was years before my daughter realized that they could be served hot.  

• Like 1

Physical Activities

Day 16 & 17, Maddie fell off of the bandwagon hard. Due to the chemical imbalance within her body and the teething monster, she admits to just slacking in everything. 

• Day 14:  BBWWx2 , Yoga
  • Day 15:  BBWWx2 , Yoga
  • Day 16:  BBWWx0
  • Day 17:  BBWWx1

Consumption

Day 16 & 17, Maddie fell off of the bandwagon hard. Due to the chemical imbalance within her body, she ate horrible and admits to it. 

• Day 14:  3 Meals Achieved. 
  • Day 15:  3 Meals Achieved. 
  • Day 16: ---
  • Day 17: ---

Creativity & Wellbeing

Yeah. No.

URGH!!!!!  Well, get back in the ring and do your best.  

• Like 1

Overview

To keep sanity and not wake up a sleeping child, we are going to go with an overall review and the ending after - thought now.

• Activity - While Maddie did her best within the beginning, she began to slack a little in getting motivated in being active. However, within the last week, she has surpassed her laziness giving her a grade of B within the books.
  • Consumption - For the most part, Maddie kept to having 3 meals but started faltering. Due to this, she has been graded with a C.
  • Creativity & Wellbeing - Was a complete fail. A new creativity & wellbeing will be provided next session.

After-Thought

We are proud with Maddie on her progression. The Lowest Weigh-In: 136-ish lbs. That is the lowest she has been since pregnancy. We are looking forward to her next session. 

• Like 1

Congrats!!!!  Unless you are very short, that's a good, healthy weight. And you're getting used to new routines.  I think you're doing great, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

• Like 1