• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tumblr_n5836hchhg1qb6v6ro4_250.gif?w=620

In school? Studying for an exam? Super-huge thing coming up that you need to prepare for? Need support? Someone to hold you accountable?
Then this is for you :)
Trying to be healthy (work out, eat right, get enough sleep) juggle schoolwork, and work/family/social stress is tough...we can't promise to help you pass advanced accounting, but at least you're among others that understand what you're going through, and maybe pick up a few tips along the way :)

Herp derp, introduction tiem, mostly because I'm procrastinating real life things!

I'm Flea, doing an MA in Intercultural Communication, and I have an online Intro to Economics class starting in 2 weeks. It's gonna be a challenge to keep myself on track. Ideally I'll also be working on various languages throughout the summer. 

• Like 2

On 6/8/2016 at 11:31 AM, Varelse said:

Main goal in my challenge.

Mine too!! Which is why I've been so absent lately on here :( 

Scheduled tests for the 30th and the 14th so I have no choice but to get everything done beforehand :) 

Think I may look at a Dietary Technician course next...cause I'm a glutton for punishment like that... 

• Like 2

Why is Blackboard such a challenge even at the graduate level? My online economics class started Monday (ugh) and the first assignment is to introduce yourself, then reply to two other people's posts. Easy enough, right? Every week follows the same format but with actual questions to respond to, and the syllabus clearly tells us to make our own threads for these posts, then reply in other threads. The prof introduced himself in a thread with the subject title "[Prof]'s introduction." 

And yet 3 people so far have introduced themselves in his thread. And one girl has replied to those replies. And I'm just sitting here like  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I was going to do my intro thread, and I'm convinced I'm right about creating a new thread because otherwise it's a jumbled fucking mess of trying to figure out who replied to whom, and yet I'm anxious about it because 3 other people have done it a different way anyway. Ugh. As it is I'm going to wait til tomorrow to do it because the guidelines for the post actually require some thinking (including "one thing that makes you unique" and "one thing you hope to learn from this class."  bruh I'm only taking the class because it's required.) But just, ugh. Apparently following directions is hard.

Rant over. Sorry.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2016 at 11:24 PM, fleaball said:

Why is Blackboard such a challenge even at the graduate level? My online economics class started Monday (ugh) and the first assignment is to introduce yourself, then reply to two other people's posts. Easy enough, right? Every week follows the same format but with actual questions to respond to, and the syllabus clearly tells us to make our own threads for these posts, then reply in other threads. The prof introduced himself in a thread with the subject title "[Prof]'s introduction." 

And yet 3 people so far have introduced themselves in his thread. And one girl has replied to those replies. And I'm just sitting here like  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I was going to do my intro thread, and I'm convinced I'm right about creating a new thread because otherwise it's a jumbled fucking mess of trying to figure out who replied to whom, and yet I'm anxious about it because 3 other people have done it a different way anyway. Ugh. As it is I'm going to wait til tomorrow to do it because the guidelines for the post actually require some thinking (including "one thing that makes you unique" and "one thing you hope to learn from this class."  bruh I'm only taking the class because it's required.) But just, ugh. Apparently following directions is hard.

Rant over. Sorry.

My online classes had this same issue, I never did understand how those people got to Bachelor, much less Master level...

• Like 2

One (test) down, one to go...and two lessons! :) 

Passed todays with an 84%, which isn't great but not horrible...especially considering 4 hours sleep...ugh

• Like 1