• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

On 15.6.2016 at 10:34 PM, Aeri-sand said:

Sleepy! but I plan to go rampage after lunch.

These two days I worked on small quests, today I should tackle the learning quest; the one I care about most for this league.

I'll let you know how far I got by tonight.

images+(14).jpg

How far I got tonight: moved forward on the info acquisition phase, at least 2 units of 8 in a course. I'm sure I can go faster than this on a more productive day. Once I finish the course I can make sure I understand and begin the Exploration phase. 

This one I started isn't the priority though. I've yet to purchase the big deal one tonight and that's the one I need to go through the phases with first.

How are you doing?

Sounds good (you're getting shit done hooray) so did you get more done? :)

On 16.6.2016 at 11:15 PM, Neeko said:

So I think I want to get signed up for a SCUBA certification course by the end of the month for my goal.

Ohh Scuba needs to go on my list too :D

On 19.6.2016 at 1:34 AM, Artemis12 said:

At the start of this challenge I had two yo-yos. One was my first, a Duncan Imperial, which works well for somethings. I just can't get it to sleep more than a few seconds. My second was a Yomega Fireball but I couldn't get it to return no matter what I did. It broke somehow a while back. So today I bit the bullet and bought a brand new Yomega Fireball. It works great for my purposes. The sleep is about twice as long as the Imperial and it's a bit easier to get it on the string for string tricks. I've been practicing a few things every night. So far I've got the forward pass, Rock the Baby, and Walk the Dog down pretty well. There are a couple of others but my delivery of them is still somewhat lacking. But things are looking pretty good. I might have more than the ten if things keep going as they are.

That sounds like a really good progress so far :) Keep that up! :D

On 20.6.2016 at 6:11 AM, SnowOwl said:

I hiked 7 miles today and scouted out a possible overnight location. :)

Sounds really good :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Schaengel said:

Sounds good (you're getting shit done hooray) so did you get more done? :)

I've only managed to make the purchase tonight, so used the time to pack my stuff for moving and get some work done. Tomorrow morning it's game on B) 

• Like 3

My konmari-ing is going great! I now have a checklist app for each of her sections and I am really making progress - a little nervous of the approaching garage section though...

I didn't get my things together/tasks done this week and so I missed an overnight backpacking yesterday :( But, I did get my husband off and he is scouting out a hike and lake for future trip potential, so that's better than neither of us going! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SnowOwl said:

My konmari-ing is going great! I now have a checklist app for each of her sections and I am really making progress - a little nervous of the approaching garage section though...

I just finished reading that book. My hubby and I are planning to tackle it with the intention of having a few garage sales along the way. Our garage is the most intimidating. However, I have a feeling it may not be as bad as it looks. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Schaengel said:

Eyerything for the Larp that I could do has been done...but we found out the we can't buy tickets until September so yeah waiting for September it is ;)

How's your costume?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SnowOwl said:

How's your costume?

We're going to start as NPCs and will get a lot of stuff for lending from the guys that brought us to the Larp so, still working on finding out what we actually need to get on our own and what not :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Schaengel said:

We're going to start as NPCs and will get a lot of stuff for lending from the guys that brought us to the Larp so, still working on finding out what we actually need to get on our own and what not :)

I had to google NPCs, but that sounds like a role I could do! It's sounds fun and not quite so intense for your first time. :D

• Like 2

Okay guys, girls and all others* too, how are you doing?

My Larp goal kinda turned C-R-A-Z-Y. Because it now seams like the plan of finally trying Larp will lead to 3 different Larps now. One fantasy/knight Larp, one tavern Larp in the same universe and thathathatha an "Fallout" style ("Endzeit") Larp. Oh my god, oh my god that's like one of my dreams *__*. Soo hooray for trying new stuff ;)

I'm picking roles and searching for clothing for all of those so it's pretty much done :) now to find the quest for next challenge :D

• Like 3

Yay! Your goal is really taking off! Mine is on hold as I'm off to jury duty, so no backpacking was able to happen this week (my husband took the week off) We are hoping for a short trip Sunday-Monday though.

• Like 2

Buddy and I went to our first class on Tuesday. I'm on the right track for agility because he needs to pass his good canine citizen test to be able to compete in agility. He has some work to do because he's very anxious in new surroundings with new people. However, there are lots of things I'm doing right and the instructor told me that he'll get braver.

My novel draft is finished a week ahead of schedule and now it's on to rewrites. I guess I'll have to pick some new items for the next round. :) 

• Like 3

Just now, Artemis Fernweh said:

I know about ten yo-yo tricks, however doing them consistently is still somewhat of a challenge. Making a video is probably not going to happen though.

Maybe in a few more weeks? :)

I've been getting backpacking foods together slowly, but no more trips have happened yet. I'm hoping next weekend if the weather is good we'll at least do some camping.

As for the konmari-ing, I'm getting very close! I've finished all the bathroom categories, clothing except for my old bellydance costumes which I'm moving to the sentimental category, 75%-ish of paper and komono, and maybe half of sentimental.

I'll keep going!

• Like 3

My learning is going through, but going a bit slow. 

There are some energy management issues to deal with, in order to be more productive from now on.

The hidden goal of leveling up this month was achieved, though!

Mysteriously managed to complete a few mini epic quests.

• Like 2