• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SpecialSundae

SpecialSundae tries not to be a whiny little bitch

My back's feeling a bit better today but I've spent almost all day in bed to baby it. I think this might have been a blessing in disguise, to be honest. It forced me to slow down and take some serious rest!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Juni0r83 said:

Plus reading, which always equals win! Just out of curiosity, were you reading anything interesting in that insta post?

Reading fluffy nonsense by HY Hanna. I like reading trash. 

• Like 1

Where have you been averaging before? 100-200 extra calories per week on average seems reasonable enough to me, FWIW. 

TRUFFLES. 

Just now, Urgan said:

Where have you been averaging before? 100-200 extra calories per week on average seems reasonable enough to me, FWIW. 

TRUFFLES. 

About 2500-2600 before the comp. I've got a little bit of wiggle room in the weight class and was kinda sluggish pre-comp so might have been running just under. 

Just now, SpecialSundae said:

About 2500-2600 before the comp. I've got a little bit of wiggle room in the weight class and was kinda sluggish pre-comp so might have been running just under. 

Sluggish would suggest not quite enough calories going in, I'd definitely try to hit the upper range of where you were for a start.

1 minute ago, Urgan said:

Sluggish would suggest not quite enough calories going in, I'd definitely try to hit the upper range of where you were for a start.

I'll go for 2600 and see how that feels. I may be a bit less active this week as my back settles. 

Just now, SpecialSundae said:

I'll go for 2600 and see how that feels. I may be a bit less active this week as my back settles. 

Can't go too wrong staying close to where you were~ Hope both the back issue and the sluggishness disappears soon. 

On 6/8/2016 at 8:51 PM, wildross said:

It's amazing the battles we each fight with success.

I listen to a very entertaining and successful preacher via podcast (he's even Scottish, though he's been in the US for 30 years).  He says that he "resigns" from the ministry almost every Sunday night because he feels like such a failure (with a congregation in the thousands and a world wide ministry).  He also says the his wife tells him to shut up about it every Sunday night...

Alistair Begg? I love both the content of his sermons and the accent with which it is given.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NatetheStrong said:

I'm glad to see where you're going in this month's challenge. We've got your back. 

I always go through a dark time after a comp, but I think I'm coming out the other side! :) 

• Like 8

21 hours ago, SpecialSundae said:

I just ordered all the meats! TASTY MEATS!

Including this... 

dirty-texan.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what's going on with this picture, but I know I want to eat it immediately.