Hello all,

I am new to the Rebellion and just getting back into fitness after a very long hiatus. I just turned 31 on June 3rd and am from Vancouver BC Canada, I also just learned I have something called Hashimotos Disease. My family doctor told me about 6 years ago that I had simple hypothyroidism and we worked on treating it but the symptoms never seemed to go away. My weight was out of control no matter how hard I worked or what I ate the weight came on and came off very very slowly. It was hard to work out or be a spouse as I was always fatigued and it made life very difficult. My family doctor did not want to listen to me and just brushed me off, I finally got the courage to seek a second opinion and boy am I glad I did. I now know I have an auto immune disease and now know what I need to do to get back to being healthy.

I joined a gym and will be working with my naturopath on starting an auto immune diet. I just finished Level Up Your Life and decided to join the Rebellion and take my life back. Hope to learn a lot here and get on my way to a new adventure.

Hi Bravogirl! Nice to see a fellow west coaster, I'm from Victoria just a hop across the water :) I'm going to be going to the doctor soon to see if I have something going on hormonally so I understand the frustration of not getting the right diagnosis and having things feel out of control.  Also just got a gym membership in May and started my first Level Up Your Life challenge, so good luck on your new adventure! 

Ranger in training

We are all Stories in the end just make it a Good One

Pounds to loose: 120 98