Countess D'If - New and improved

Just now, Sylvaa said:

What is that app? It looks really cool. I don't really get PMS (please don't hate me - I just get a stabbing pain in the general vicinity of my ovaries), but I feel like I should probably track this kind of stuff. One day, I'm going to go through menopause and be like, "oh god, am I pregnant or something? But I'm old"

Clue. There're a billion and a half things you can track. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I'm sad and lonely. But that's OK. It's because my family and pets are gone. A normal person would feel sad and lonely. Only a super dumb ass would NOT feel sad and lonely. Something sad happened. It's not a moral failing on my part.

Also, I sang karaoke in class today, so That's my obvious fill of bonkers for the day and also a very legit reason why I'm having an anxiety attack

• Like 1

Not liking because of sad and lonely and anxious, but because you're back! And I keep forgetting to read your damn blog ugh. But hugs. All the hugs. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Regardless, I'll catch up eventually. It's been a while. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi