Been Far Too Long... Academy Bound!

The bad news is this... Been soooo long since I posted here... So much has happened...

The good news is this... I joined the Academy and said F%&K it to all the haters in my head.

No turning back.

• Like 2

There's an ancient wisdom I should have heeded long ago. If only I had recgnized its truth applies as much to me as to all men. True happiness is found along a middle road; there lies the balance and the harmony, with reason and emotion not at war but hand in hand.

My Battle Log

So far, so good! Level 3 in the Academy and actually tracking what I am eating! That being said, what I am eating needs work...

• Like 1

There's an ancient wisdom I should have heeded long ago. If only I had recgnized its truth applies as much to me as to all men. True happiness is found along a middle road; there lies the balance and the harmony, with reason and emotion not at war but hand in hand.

My Battle Log

You'll get there

just don't to much at once.

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

So, guess what! Since I joined the Academy on June 9th, I am down 3.75 pounds! Nerds, we are getting somewhere!!!

• Like 2

My Battle Log