LucentFrost's Respawn Challenge V2.1

LucentFrost

Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

“Do you know where the wicked go after death?"
"They go to hell," was my ready and orthodox answer.
"And what is hell? Can you tell me that?"
"A pit full of fire."
"And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there for ever?"
"No, sir."
"What must you do to avoid it?"
I deliberated a moment: my answer, when it did come was objectionable: "I must keep in good health and not die.”
Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

Nerd Fitness Character - Bronte Battle Bog

During this Week 0 I have set goals for the next 4WC even if I told you guys I won't participate. I was motivated by the result of this challenge that I was eager to make plans for the next.

I have already started working on the things I will do but as this week turned out, I was not good in keeping all those goals completed. And I am frustrated.

The difference between this challenge and the previous one is that I have my mind focused on making better decisions on my diet and motivated myself to exercise on schedule but right now, I have many things going on in my life and it's not easy for me to concentrate on the things I need to do. :(

And also, my grandmother was upset with my eating because I was trying to eliminate grains during breakfast and she interpreted it as starving myself which is definitely not the case. Eventhough I was cutting on grains, I am eating more protein and I tried my best to cook vegetables. And for once, I tried intermittent fasting because there is no available veggies to cook for breakfast and I thought I won't eat until lunchtime. Plus, MFP told me I was way too under my caloric goals that I need to increase my intake. I don't even know I inputted the right amount of food I ate for that day so I don't know if the reminder was accurate, too. But I think it affected my focus.

I don't mind what I eat now, especially today there's an occasion and I drank two bottles of softdrinks! And I think I ate too much, munching here and there. And I was not trying to track anything, at all. Plus, I hate the reminders on my phone that I didn't get to do. And I also didn't get to journal anything on my BuJo, as I was starting one when I discovered it here on NF ( thanks, @Rebel_Timelord!).

So yeah, I think I'm gonna let go myself for this week. :) As I focus on the other things in my life.