Friendly Neighborhood Assassin Saying Hello!

Hi there! Here is a little about myself. I am 26 years old and a "traditional" traceur that fell out of practice. Last year, about this time, I took a job quite a few states away (Formerly a resident of Pennsylvania, now working and residing in North Carolina) that consumed me and took over my life to the point where I lost who I was and I fell out of shape and stopped doing the things i loved. Recently, as of a few months ago, I decided to change up my diet and began a strict exercise regiment that has me at a good level of fitness, where i can safely begin training via parkour techniques, etc. However, even with this success I still missed training parkour, when I quit a hole was left in myself and despite the results I was still unhappy due to living in an unfulfilled state where excuses flowed and stood in my way of finding myself. Then a certain book led me here (You know which one I'm talking about *nudge nudge*) And now I'm ready to begin my quest, to a better version of myself.

welcome

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.