[Lilmissbri] Team RWBY Training

Lilmissbri

10 hours ago, PixieKitten said:

Just popping in to say a big HELLO! to another Rooster Teeth fan!

Haha! Amazing! Hello right back at you. Thanks for popping in! :o)

How excited are you for season 4? Did you see the new designs?!?!?! Oh man. So beautiful.

3 hours ago, annyshay said:

D'awwww.

Welcome to the Den! You kicked a lot of butt. I can't wait to see what you get up to next!

=^_^=

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

As one of the last days of this 4-week challenge, I would proudly post that TODAY I did the bodyweight circuit all the way through without stopping, incline pushups, and 45 sec planks! WOOT!! Considering I started barely getting through the circuit once with pushups on my knees and 30 sec planks, I would say this is great improvement! YAY!

As of gaming, I am Prospect 3/Prospect Elite in Season 2 of Rocket League! (When placed, I was Prospect 1/2 in all modes.) So that's great improvement, especially for me. Solo Standard, Doubles, and Standard I'm hoping to at least end Challenger but we shall see. :o)

I joined a book club with my friend! Haha. Though small, I believe reading 12 books this year should be done easily enough now being apart of a club and reading at least 30 mins a day. 

This isn't about me, but the Olympic Women Gymnastic team is going to be named this weekend. AHHHH, I'm so excited. We are so good this year, it's going to be tough on a lot of girls who don't make it. I'm so excited to watch them!

Anyway, this will probably be my last post as it's the end of the challenge and tomorrow is but a yoga day and then rest! So thank you all for following and commenting. Your encouragement is always appreciated and I hope to see you next month for the next challenge!

640px-1108_Players_and_Pieces_13307.png

• Like 1

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."