• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jayniana Jones

Jayniana Jones Climbs Mt. Inspirest

14 minutes ago, Jayniana Jones said:

I learned there's a space limit to the total number of pics I can post directly to NF my account. I deleted a few but I'll have to find an alternative storage spot for future items. Any suggestions?

Just upload to photobucket and then copy the direct link into the box that pops up when you click on "insert other media" (lower right of your post box).

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Jayniana Jones said:

I learned there's a space limit to the total number of pics I can post directly to NF my account. I deleted a few but I'll have to find an alternative storage spot for future items. Any suggestions?

I use google for this (though I've been using it long enough, I can still use Picasaweb). Now, it's called Google Photos, but ought to work just as well. I have stuff on Flickr, too. It's geared more towards photography, but also free so no reason you couldn't use it. I think a lot of people are using Photobucket, but I've never tried it.

I like the toad! :)

• Like 1

I'm sorry I fell off the planet. I missed keeping up with everyone. I know it isn't a huge deal but I feel I must apologize for my silence on your thread. I've been juggling alot and unfortunately most of my online items were cut because I simply didn't have time.  

Challenge recap:

Overall things went well.

• My yoga streak is still going. Today is day 190. I'm a bit amazed that the number continues to grow and I'll confess there were a few times when I really didn't want to keep it going. Sanity and my daughter's encouragement kept me from quitting.
  • The rehab and bodyweight items continue. I didn't work on my uppers as much as I liked but my lowers and core are getting regular attention thanks to physical therapy and yoga.
  • My eating wasn't perfect but this last week when life was super crazy I managed to eat well and not fall into the stress eating habit. :) 
  • My novel draft is complete. I plan to work on revision on this next challenge. There are a few gaps and scenes I want to rework thanks to my ending.
  • My painting didn't get attention for the last two weeks. Again for the reason that I took on more than I could juggle and things had to be dropped. However, I did make progress on my art journal and since it's portable it has gotten regular drawings and paintings put into it. It's really fun to have something creative to work on while I'm waiting for someone or something.

Next round, I need to figure out how to work in acknowledging reality and how much time things really do take to prevent myself from getting overwhelmed, overcommitted, and overtired. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jayniana Jones said:

However, I did make progress on my art journal and since it's portable it has gotten regular drawings and paintings put into it. It's really fun to have something creative to work on while I'm waiting for someone or something.

I really need to get some art back in my life, especially now that things are so busy. Glad you have been keeping up with this important thing! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowOwl said:

I really need to get some art back in my life, especially now that things are so busy. Glad you have been keeping up with this important thing! :)

I think the process of creating is almost at the same level as meditation. Maybe doing something small a few times a week will help establish balance between busy and creativity. 

• Like 2

Darling Friend! dude, we all have a lot of lives going on. don't worry, we pop in and see each other as best as we can.

I also struggle with being overcommitted, overtired, and overwhelmed! don't beat yourself up, just find a way to make YOU happy.

like that yoga streak! wow, lady. that is amazing and awesome.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2016 at 8:19 AM, karinajean said:

Darling Friend! dude, we all have a lot of lives going on. don't worry, we pop in and see each other as best as we can.

I also struggle with being overcommitted, overtired, and overwhelmed! don't beat yourself up, just find a way to make YOU happy.

like that yoga streak! wow, lady. that is amazing and awesome.

Thanks. :)