Zkyrah: Training to Become a Superhero

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the Rebellion and I'm using my 20 seconds of courage to start this thread. I'm not used to sharing my goals with people, but after seeing all of the encouragement posted on other threads, I thought this would be a great place to share my goals and stay accountable. 

A little bit about myself. I am a recent college graduate with a BS in Civil Engineering and I've recently earned my dream job as an officer in the military.  Lately, I've been feeling a little lost because I feel like I've run out of goals to achieve. I worked really hard to earn my degree and get into my career field and now that those goals have been achieved I can't help thinking "What now?" Today, I've decided that I'm going to focus on my fitness and turn myself into the superhero that my younger self looked up to. I've always loved reading about strong women such as Storm, Wonder-Woman,  and Lara Croft (not technically  a superhero, but still awesome!) and now I want to train myself to do awesome physical feats. I want to lift heavier, run faster, and be an inspiration and mentor to others. I know that this won't be happen overnight, and I look forward to the journey I am about to embark on. I can't wait to become an active member in the Nerd Fitness community and I look forward to training and growing with all of you!

"She needed a hero, so that's what she became."

Character Bio and Epic Quests

Challenges:

Battle LogFitbit