13 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Arrrgh! No, not in the sig! :hopelessness: My phone won't let me see signatures. **cries pitifully** 

Have you tried going to your own signature ("settings" on the pull-down menu on the top right side of the site, then "signature" on the left column)? Just before your own signature, there is a button to select whether you want other people's signatures to be shown. Is it activated?

8 hours ago, karinajean said:

it was rock creek state park, just north of 80 near Grinnell. it was gorgeous! and seriously, $11 for camping, you can't go wrong. THAT SAID it was great to do the walk in instead of a reservation, because 1/2 of the campground was very much lord of the flies until late of the night with packs of roving children running around and screaming. we were off to the side and it was amazing and quiet. such a difference in atmosphere, and everyone (us, the packs of children, and the parents of the children who could just put their feet up) had a nice time!

Sweet! Next time I got back I think I'll have to explore! Glad you were able to avoid the children!

Amazing challenge overall! As everyone has said, I'm impressed with all you got done despite crazy work stuff. I hope the new car is still treating you well! I bet it feels like home now :)

• Like 1

I feel your pain as regards being afraid that the metabolism is just dead and that there's no hope. Believe me, I do. But that's part of what makes it fun to try to do other things and to eat higher again to try to stoke the fires beyond the coals.

And I think you did really well. You sound upbeat despite all the stress and you're fueling a lot of activity. More importantly, I think you're fueling it well.

I hope things continue and you have a good next month. Hope to see you next challenge!

• Like 1