Xantae's first challenge!

Xantae

Thanks @Guzzi!

7-8 update:

I accomplished all of my goals for the day. In fact, I'd say my meditation went very well, and my yoga went well despite my roommate's cat chomping on my yoga mat. So much for that diet they're putting her on! My veggie today was broccoli (I'm starting to think I'm a broccoli addict :)), courtesy of some take-out Chinese. 

• Like 2

The correct term is broccaholic. Welcome to the group, meetings are on the first Tuesday of every month. Free coffee and cookies on a first come first served basis.  :D 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

LMAO! Broccaholics Anonymous...

Final update:

I accomplished all my goals again today. This last week has been my most successful, and I believe that's due to having to be accountable each day. I graded this challenge from my charts on it, and got a 47/88. So my overall grade is an F. I've learned a lot this challenge, though. I've learned that being accountable each day works wonderfully. I've learned how to be better at meditation, yoga, and making veggies a part of my meals. The most successful part of the challenge was my goal to halve my fast food consumption each week. I succeeded in doing just that every single week. I feel like I have a good start on the next challenge, where my goals will be the same. If I keep up the momentum of this last week and carry it into the next challenge, I feel that I can succeed. So despite failing, I still feel good about how this challenge turned out. Thanks for the support everyone, it means a lot!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Xantae said:

...I've learned a lot this challenge, though...

... I feel like I have a good start on the next challenge, where my goals will be the same. If I keep up the momentum of this last week and carry it into the next challenge, I feel that I can succeed. So despite failing, I still feel good about how this challenge turned out. 

Yaaaay! :lol: 

You've done great this week, well done! Although your grade may be an F, I'd say it's been success based on what you've said above. 

The biggest part of the challenge is just learning the methods that allow us to achieve our goals. :encouragement: 

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

7 hours ago, Guzzi said:

You've done great this week, well done! Although your grade may be an F, I'd say it's been success based on what you've said above. 

The biggest part of the challenge is just learning the methods that allow us to achieve our goals. :encouragement: 

Agreed, nice job!

• Like 1

"Those who shun the whimsy of things will experience rigor mortis before death."

Tom Robbins

Current Challenge

15 hours ago, Xantae said:

LMAO! Broccaholics Anonymous...

Final update:

I accomplished all my goals again today. This last week has been my most successful, and I believe that's due to having to be accountable each day. I graded this challenge from my charts on it, and got a 47/88. So my overall grade is an F. I've learned a lot this challenge, though. I've learned that being accountable each day works wonderfully. I've learned how to be better at meditation, yoga, and making veggies a part of my meals. The most successful part of the challenge was my goal to halve my fast food consumption each week. I succeeded in doing just that every single week. I feel like I have a good start on the next challenge, where my goals will be the same. If I keep up the momentum of this last week and carry it into the next challenge, I feel that I can succeed. So despite failing, I still feel good about how this challenge turned out. Thanks for the support everyone, it means a lot!

It sounds like this challenge was time well spent. You learned a lot about yourself and are setting yourself up for even greater success.

• Like 2

MY 500 YEAR DIARY  HIKING THE ALLEGHENY NATIONAL FOREST QUEST: 8 TRAILS DOWN, 57 TO GO