• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Owlet

Harder Better Faster Stronger: The Owlet Edition

1 hour ago, fleaball said:

Hooray for exercises! Reading your thread is such a trip. It's 12:45am here and you're talking about dinner. 

Haha sorry if I inspire midnight snacking! Still waiting for dinner. Have moved from tea to wine :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Owlet said:

Haha sorry if I inspire midnight snacking! Still waiting for dinner. Have moved from tea to wine :D 

Tbh my reaction is usually more "fuck, if Owlet's online it must be late. And if we're actually having a conversation it's well past bedtime." ;) I am jealous of your wine though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fleaball said:

Tbh my reaction is usually more "fuck, if Owlet's online it must be late. And if we're actually having a conversation it's well past bedtime." ;) I am jealous of your wine though. 

Haha yeah I only just realised that my reaction should've been more like 'why are you still online, go to bed!' But my own bedtime usually isn't much better so it didn't occur to me :P wine was good! Although now dad has reached the 'I love having a good rant' stage. I made the mistake of mentioning people trying to retrace the steps of the original polar explorers... Won't be mentioning that again lol. 

• Like 1

Bleh. Just had the worst lunch. Made the mistake of mentioning a couple of local conspiracy theories and it turned out dad is a big supporter of them. Got an hour long rant about why, which then devolved into saying the lower socio economic tiers of society should take responsibility for their well being and not be helped by society. Great. I feel so anxious and upset now after trying defend my views, he can be so opinionated :(  

Oh yikes. :( Can you do a quick meditation session or go for a walk to try to recenter yourself? Conversations like that are so stressful. But good for you for trying to defend your side. 

• Like 1

Yeah will try to meditate once I've calmed down a little. So sad that he lacks any empathy for people not as fortunate as himself - straight, white, male, and a baby boomer to boot. But disagreeing with him is impossible, his opinion is all that matters. I wasn't even talking for the last 15 or so minutes, he was just up on his high horse going for it. Bleh. Will try to mediate soon and concentrate on connecting my higher nature with his, so-to-speak, and letting everything else slide off. 

• Like 2

Feeling marginally better after meditating and thinking. Stole @Countess D'If's tactic of addressing my mind as a separate thing rather than believing everything it tells me. Ie asked my brain why it was so upset,.. "because conflict is so upsetting and dad is rude and selfish!" Well, maybe it's ok to disagree, that doesn't mean anyone is bad or wrong etc. 

woops just had had to leave the room because dad started giving me shit for using my phone, despite the fact that no one was even being social they are just watching tv (which involves him judging and insulting everyone) feels like everything he says is arrogant. Ugh. I thought I was doing ok at keeping my cool but apparently not. It's so hard to see past the shallow behaviour sometimes. 

Now where was I... Telling my brain that it's ok to get anxious about confrontation, but the confrontation is not really that bad anyway and you can get through this. You know your dad is essentially a kind-hearted man, he is just a product of his times so of course he is more conservative etc. "but, but, arggghhh!" Now now, it'll be ok just breathe. Parents often challenge is the most, therefore they help us grow and develop the most. Use this as an opportunity. 

Ok, good pep talk brain. Going back out for another shot at this. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Owlet said:

You know your dad is essentially a kind-hearted man, he is just a product of his times so of course he is more conservative

We have a friend here that it is more or less like your father, has similar strong ideas of what one should do and not and how society should work and so on. But he is really a kind soul, and I know that if distress would hit us, he'd be the one who would help. Let me explain. We had a civil war here, not that far ago, and it was characterized by lots of people reporting friends and family to fascists, just because they weren't on the same side. When I picture that situation and I look at someone like him, I know he would always put people first and that political or social believes wouldn't have so much weight on him. And that makes me appreciate him even more, although I rarely agree with him on political or social issues. It looks like your father may be the same kind: he would hold to his point of view no matter what, in a discussion, but I'm sure if he had to help or dismiss someone belonging to that "tierce of society" that would ask for help in front of him, he would help. Abstract ideas are one thing, and action is another.

Anyway, it is hard when it is your father, and when your opinions are far away from his. But this:

5 hours ago, Owlet said:

straight, white, male

counts more than one would think. My boyfriend and I have similar ideas about almost anything, and yet, there are some things about women he can't understand. Because those situations are completely out of his mind. He's never lived them, or suffered them, so sometimes he will try to understand and others he'll look puzzled at me and say "I can't believe that little thing annoys you". And for me is not "that little thing" but "that big problem".

One thing I can't understand though is how this:

On 30/6/2016 at 9:33 AM, Owlet said:

people trying to retrace the steps of the original polar explorers

could be a problem for anyone (?)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Owlet said:

just had had to leave the room because dad started giving me shit for using my phone, despite the fact that no one was even being social they are just watching tv

Accepted unsocial behavior against unaccepted unsocial behavior :)Time will change things.

Sometimes I wonder how my boyfriend can spend soooo many time living fake emotions playing video games, when there is so much to do out there (I play occasionally but I am not a fan), and it irritates me a bit. Then I have to stop and think: how were books received when they appeared? I read a lot, and "live fake emotions" with them. What changes is the physical medium and that we have accepted it or not. It is accepted to lose your time in front of tv, but not to lose it on your phone, even when with your phone you're probably communicating with others, while watching tv you're probably not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zenLara said:

We had a civil war here, not that far ago, and it was characterized by lots of people reporting friends and family to fascists, just because they weren't on the same side. When I picture that situation and I look at someone like him, I know he would always put people first and that political or social believes wouldn't have so much weight on him. And that makes me appreciate him even more, although I rarely agree with him on political or social issues. 

Civil war? Wow I am so sheltered in my country. This is not nearly as serious thank goodness. You're absolutely right though, the difference between ideas and actions is massive. I think it bothers me because I try to always put myself in other peoples shoes and listen to their side of the story rather than judge things purely from my own perspective. I forget not everyone does this and I guess it hurt more because it was my own father (I know I know, parents are just as flawed as any other human. But it's still easy to forget sometimes and a shock when you realise they're just human after all) That, and the fact that he is so forceful in his opinions. I actually agreed with some things he said but he was too busy being angry to acknowledge that and build a more constructive conversation from it. 

Ha yeah sometimes my boyfriend really doesn't understand either, and some of his problems I don't quite get. But if he is upset then that is enough to make me sympathise and try harder to understand. It hurts that dad felt the need to preach his opinions so forcefully that I couldn't even talk, but I realise that is more to do with his love of debating than any lack of love for me. Although some of those opinions are relatively new and quite clearly adopted from his new partner (my parents split about 6 years ago) So obviously he can listen to other people when he chooses, just not me, today, on those topics. 

The polar explorers thing came up because I mentioned a couple of guys tried to walk across Antarctica a while back, with the same gear and food etc as one if the original expeditions. They got most of the way but eventually had to call in for extra food and were devastated they failed but at the same time ecstatic about food. I just mentioned it because I found it humorous as well as inspiring, but he went on a big rant about how he hates when people try to copy great achievements like that, it belittles the original explorers and he is glad when they fail (he is well aware that people die trying to do this). I suggested they weren't doing it to belittle but rather, out of the greatest respect, inspired by their heroes. But no. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zenLara said:

Accepted unsocial behavior against unaccepted unsocial behavior :)Time will change things.

Sometimes I wonder how my boyfriend can spend soooo many time living fake emotions playing video games, when there is so much to do out there (I play occasionally but I am not a fan), and it irritates me a bit. Then I have to stop and think: how were books received when they appeared? I read a lot, and "live fake emotions" with them. What changes is the physical medium and that we have accepted it or not. It is accepted to lose your time in front of tv, but not to lose it on your phone, even when with your phone you're probably communicating with others, while watching tv you're probably not.

You hit the nail on the head :) I was on my phone because you guys here on NF are far better for me than watching some stupid quiz show and listening to my dad call people idiots for not guessing his answer, which then turns out to be wrong anyway. Or if someone on tv smokes pot, calling them a good-for-nothing loser, while getting drunk and trying to pressure everyone else to drink. 

I must admit I have been guilty of thinking the same thing about video games though heh. I suppose books have the connotation of being intellectual whereas games don't so much (yet). There are some cool games these days though, that are no doubt more intellectual than many books!

Anyway, enough complaining. Need to sleep so I can face tomorrow with a fresh attitude and more positive outlook. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Owlet said:

Civil war? Wow I am so sheltered in my country.

It was 80 years ago, but fascists won, so we endured 40 years of dictatorship and division of the people (and executions, exiles, and stealing babies). Then the dictator died, and the country opened to "democracy", but the ministers and sympathisers of the dictator founded a party that has won most of the elections in the country, so another 40 years later here we are (they've won again the elections this past week), still with a division of the population and so many insults from both sides. Recently, only two years ago, we've discovered that the "stealing babies" thing was still active as far as in the 90s :(

2 hours ago, Owlet said:

I just mentioned it because I found it humorous as well as inspiring, but he went on a big rant about how he hates when people try to copy great achievements like that, it belittles the original explorers and he is glad when they fail (he is well aware that people die trying to do this). I suggested they weren't doing it to belittle but rather, out of the greatest respect, inspired by their heroes. But no. 

I would find that inspiring, too. Why would he think it belittles the first explorers? On the contrary, as you say, it's a homage, and to think that they didn't have success, with all the better preparation and materials we have nowadays, makes the first explorers even greater.

• Like 2

Stealing babies? God that's terrible. And yeah, just cause it's technically a democracy, doesn't mean it's great. There are still plenty of ways to influence who gets in power. It is sad that politics tend up divide a nation rather than unite the people and concentrate on progress. We can only hope more people try to be as understanding and tolerant as yourself, I think those two qualities are the key to attaining peace. 

Haha yeah well he was contradicting himself a lot when grumbling about polar expeditions. I pointed out that people climb Everest all the time, but no one thinks less of Edmond Hillary and the rest of his party - films and documentaries are still being made. *more grumbling* I think it's more that he has a lot of respect for those that came before him and is scornful of today's society. He is currently restoring an historic house, his passion is collecting antiques and although he has a phone and a lap top, he has little time for much of modern life. Classic old man syndrome :P he seems to have calmed down again this morning and asked if I slept alright so I think today will be ok. Sun is out, frost is thawing, cat is asleep on my lap :) 

• Like 1

fuuuu just lost a mostly-completed roundup post. Grrrrr. Deep breaths. Let's try that again shall we.

Week 2 Roundup:

Fitness Goals: (Faster Stronger!)

• Complete 1 bodyweight workout per week, with increases in reps or difficulty each week Done
  • Complete 1 workout incorporating 'animal movements' (Gold Medal Bodies) per week, increase difficulty nope
  • Handstand practice 5 days per week, 10 minutes (planking, wall stands to start with) yeah nah. Kind of turned into more just me doing physiotherapy exercises. Which is not a bad thing really. 
  • 1 yoga session per week, either guided or using a video at home nope
  • 1 run per week, unless it literally rains every day (not impossible at this time of year)  nope
  • Research new workouts, exercises etc, find yoga videos/programs  Done

Not the greatest week fitness-wise. Was expecting that though, with visiting Dad. Still managed to get in some physio exercises, and a bit of heavy lifting (moving garden statues) and raking horse manure lol. Body felt very heavy and tired today, though that could be due to diet. Or stress. Or monday...

Diet Goals: (Harder! less fluff more buff)

• 4 grain-free dinners per week. Upping this from the 3-per-week I did last challenge Done. 
  • 2 grain-free days per week. While I'm at it, might as well do whole days eh Done, Monday and Tuesday. Waay too much bread consumed while at Dad's, since that's all that was on offer much of the time. Totally not worth it.
  • track what I'm eating. Because I'm curious and because I think this makes me behave better with my eating. nope, totally forgot oops.
  • research diet - I think I eat pretty well, I cook most of my own food and it's pretty healthy. But I'd like to know more about how much protein etc I should be eating, and intermittent fasting and all that kind of stuff.  A little 

Level up your Life Goals: (Better!)

• Meditate every day, morning and evening. I got out of practice with this during the last challenge Missed quite a few sessions but still got in one most days.
  • In bed by 11pm, lights out by 11:45. Also got out of the habit with this, sleep is not going well lately. Good! Staying in the country, without my usual distractions, made going to bed early an attractive idea.
  • Make an effort to see my friends. This means at least one catch up with a friend every week. I neglected a lot of my friends for the last couple of months as I was flat out painting. I worry about losing them though, and I don't want to be that person who only contacts friends when they need support - I want to be there for my friends when they need support too. Counting this as done because I went and stayed with Dad and his partner. Still a big deal since it's only the second time I've stayed with them since my parents split 61/2 years ago. Mixed results lol. 
  • Start journaling again, specifically about good stuff. I tend to not write unless I am having a bad time, but that means I end up with a book full of pain and hurt and forget all the good stuff. As it is, I tend to remember traumatic stuff far better than happy stuff, which is a bit shit really. I want to concentrate more on being happy. Will try to do this once a week. Nope. I took my journal with me to Dad's thinking I'd have lots of time. But then I got all anxious and miserable so the stuff I would've written would've been pretty negative. Except I'm probably going to write about it anyway since I think t was quite important and it has since turned out ok. 

So, Dad texted me this morning saying it was lovely to have me stay and he hoped I wasn't too bored but there isn't much to do in winter. I thought about it all morning, about whether I should say something or just work on being more resilient and less bloody sensitive. In the end though I figured I should speak up since a lot of the reason I ended up depressed a couple of years back was because I was too scared to tell people when they hurt me and so I had all this shit building up inside me that I didn't know how to deal with. So I went home at lunch, meditated for half an hour, then composed a reply. Considering the last time I tried this it initially didn't go well at all, I was careful to just say the argument had upset me because conflict tends to make me anxious, and I was sorry if I'd said anything to offend. He tried calling me shortly after but I didn't feel up to talking (and needed to get back to work, and talking - ugh scary) but then texted a sincere apology. He admitted that he tends to get a bit carried away sometimes but he certainly hadn't meant to upset me. We went back and forth a bit but even after the first text I felt much better. Very upsetting at the time but no hard feelings. Gotta say he was far easier to talk to than some of my friends. I guess it was just a shock - he used to rant a bit when I was a kid but I didn't take much in and have since forgotten the worst of it. And then we kind of lost touch for quite a few years, so it was a big deal when I finally had some proper conversations with him a year ago. Then to suddenly feel like he didn't respect me enough to listen to my opinion, and insist I was wrong.. it was painful. Still, forced me to make another tiny step towards being more outspoken, so I'll count that as a good thing.

• Like 4

I like how you worked hard on your anxiety, took time out as needed, used the NF boards for support and ultimately conquered a lot of goals!  I think it would be a great idea to journal all that happened, its cathartic but make sure you put in the good stuff too.  "I was able to leave the room, take some breaths, clear my head, vent on NF and deal with the situation more calmly" Keep it up!

• Like 2

Thanks Fluffy :) Haha I sure did vent! Vented to a couple of friends too and it made me appreciate their different responses - one friend gave me great encouragement to turn the experience into a positive one, while another friend helped me laugh at the whole situation, and others were supportive in other ways. I like having these different perspectives and taking a little of each, as needed.

21 hours ago, Fluffy said:

I think it would be a great idea to journal all that happened, its cathartic but make sure you put in the good stuff too.

Good point! I will do this, thanks :) And tomorrow I am going horse riding after work so I will have something else positive to write about too!

Monday and tuesday have been good diet-wise: almost totally grain-free wheeee. I was feeling mentally and physically not so great after eating so much bread while staying at Dad's, but I feel much better now (although it was bloody hard saying no to all the delicious carby treats at work yesterday! Damn them and their bribery) Missed meditation this morning because the boyfriend was staying over but got in an evening session. Bodyweight workout done at lunchtime. Feel like I'm not improving with this workout anymore, it just feels hard every time. Maybe I need to do it more frequently, or start increasing the difficulty regardless? ugh. 

Skyped mum, talked to a friend on the phone, and missed a call from Dad (which I didn't return... sorry Dad, I'm a wuss and don't want to deal with what will potentially be an uncomfortable conversation aghh. Feel bad though.) Didn't do any handstand practice, again. Will try to get to bed on time though...

I agree with Fluffy. There was much going on and the time with your dad sounds quite exhausting, or at least irritating. Glad to read that you could talk to him and he was open about it. You said it yourself - despite the negative parts, it turned out to be good in the end. Thanks to your new way of dealing with it.

Enjoy the horse riding! 

Feel like I'm not improving with this workout anymore, it just feels hard every time. Maybe I need to do it more frequently, or start increasing the difficulty regardless? ugh. 

Please do tell if you find a solution for this, I wonder about it as well. I'd go with increasing the difficulty, often we get carried away by routine but could pull off more and extend our limits if we just did it. 

• Like 1

I am super proud of you for telling your dad how you felt. Way to go. 

As far as the workout, maybe doing it more often would help? You've got a couple of things you're only doing once a week. Maybe dropping some and increasing the frequency of others would help build up whatever you're aiming for? (Does that even make sense? I can't words right now.)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pyralis said:

I agree with Fluffy. There was much going on and the time with your dad sounds quite exhausting, or at least irritating. Glad to read that you could talk to him and he was open about it. You said it yourself - despite the negative parts, it turned out to be good in the end. Thanks to your new way of dealing with it.

Enjoy the horse riding! 

Irritating doesn't begin to describe it lol. He really knows how to wind me up - I'd forgotten because we haven't really hung out for extended periods of time in quite a long time. I never understand why some people like to do things that they know annoy you... surely there are better ways to show you love someone and enjoy their company? Lol. Oh well. At least we hopefully won't have anymore raging arguments. And I am pleased that I said something. It is getting easier to tell people rather than stew over it and get all depressed. I still worry that maybe I'm being too precious and sensitive, that maybe I'm the problem rather than other people. I guess ideally I would get more confident and to the point where I can recognise what's happening at the time (instead of getting anxious and basically freezing) and just say something to stop the situation getting out of hand. One day...

16 hours ago, Pyralis said:

I'd go with increasing the difficulty, often we get carried away by routine but could pull off more and extend our limits if we just did it. 

13 hours ago, fleaball said:

As far as the workout, maybe doing it more often would help? You've got a couple of things you're only doing once a week. Maybe dropping some and increasing the frequency of others would help build up whatever you're aiming for? (Does that even make sense? I can't words right now.)

Yeah I think you're both right... just need to push myself harder I think, get through the plateau. Ugh, effort. Trouble is I quite like my current habit of doing workouts on tuesday and thursday. Monday I always seem to feel drained for some reason. And saturday, there are usually flat mates home and I don't feel comfortable working out while they're around. Hmmm excuses. I am good at them.

Anyway, mostly grain-free today just for the hell of it. Decided to treat myself to ramen soup for lunch though and was sadly disappointed :( last time I went to this place it was delicious but today's soup was aaaverage. Oh weird, I just realised I forgot to meditate this morning. Doh. Obviously I got out of the habit while the boyfriend was staying. Did a quick session after work but it was a bit rushed because I had to race off to go HORSE RIDING YAAAAY hehe. So much fun. And now my muscles don't work lol. My horse kept cutting corners so then we ended up doing leg yielding and getting them to shoulder in... basically a massive workout for my legs. And blisters on my hands because they are soft and pathetic - need to fix that! Need to wear more layers next time because an hours drive on a scooter in winter gets chillyyy. Worth it though :) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Owlet said:

Irritating doesn't begin to describe it lol. He really knows how to wind me up - I'd forgotten because we haven't really hung out for extended periods of time in quite a long time. I never understand why some people like to do things that they know annoy you... surely there are better ways to show you love someone and enjoy their company? Lol. Oh well. At least we hopefully won't have anymore raging arguments. And I am pleased that I said something. It is getting easier to tell people rather than stew over it and get all depressed. I still worry that maybe I'm being too precious and sensitive, that maybe I'm the problem rather than other people. I guess ideally I would get more confident and to the point where I can recognise what's happening at the time (instead of getting anxious and basically freezing) and just say something to stop the situation getting out of hand. One day...

You're only human, and your feelings are justified. Even if you will have raging arguments..relationships are not static and sometimes our moods just come across each other in a stupid way...remember what you told me?   

often two people will butt heads just because of who they are and certain aspects of their personalities clash

Nobody can say you're too sensitive, or too insensitive, or too this or that, I mean, how would you even measure this? I'm sure you can find a compromise with your Dad (and other people) where they just don't drive you crazy on purpose, and you consider their nature before you take it too personally. It's easier said than done though but I think you will get there. I also don't think there's something wrong with cutting people off.

With some people it simply doesn't fit, and hanging out with them won't do any of you good, because none of you will ever adjust in a million years. No arguing will ever change that. It's difficult when they are family and you love them. My solution for this is limited time, limited visits, and not staying at their place long.

About the workout, you could also do a completely different workout than your current routine.

21 hours ago, fleaball said:

Boo shitty workout and blisters but yaaaaaaay horse! That's exciting. 

I'm still excited 24 hours after the fact haha! I think my horse obsession is returning in full force after pretending I was over it for most of my adult life. What a fool I was to deny my true self. All the horse please, nowww.

Ha, was just about to launch into a description of how awesome the riding lesson was, til I realised I already did a post for that, doh. I guess I really did enjoy it! It makes absolutely no sense financially to keep going but I am preeeetty tempted to book in for next week.. and probably the week after that. gah. And now I now I can get there on my scooter I can't use transport as a way to discourage myself lol. 

Anyway, despite the awesomeness of last night, I was surprisingly grumpy today. Just some stupid little things my flatmate said, which of course I couldn't get out of my head and led me to thinking about other things that annoy me... Spent a lot of today thinking how annoyed I get by other people being strongly opinionated/cocky/arrogant etc. I guess because I am not so confident myself, I don't oversell myself or my opinions. I'm usually open to the idea that I might be wrong and if someone else is super confident then I kind of assume they know better. Except often they don't, as it turns out, but there's no acknowledgment of that - which annoys the hell out of me even though I know it doesn't matter in the long run and I don't actually want to be bothered by it. I just don't know how to deal with it. I'm finally getting to be ok with telling people when they've said or done something to annoy me, but I don't feel like I can tell people when they're just annoying me. Because on some level I think I'm being unreasonable. I mean, I dislike the sound of people eating, and snoring, but I think it's up to me to be more tolerant than demand people change things like that for me. And sure there is some stuff that I think it would be reasonable to speak up about, but I'm never sure where to draw the line and so I say nothing. Plus I just can't bring myself to tell someone they're annoying me, because usually the thing that annoys me is an integral part of their nature. Who am I to tell them they should change? And I never want to hurt people :( It's easier just to suffer in silence than to hurt someone. But the upshot of it all is I end up in a shitty mood, feeling trapped by my inability to say anything or just get over it. Ahhh. Going around in circles here.

18 hours ago, Pyralis said:

You're only human, and your feelings are justified. Even if you will have raging arguments..relationships are not static and sometimes our moods just come across each other in a stupid way...remember what you told me?   

often two people will butt heads just because of who they are and certain aspects of their personalities clash

Touché! I think as much as anything it was a shock and that's why I got so upset. That and the fact that I was so happy to reconnect with my dad at last, I felt less alone. But part way through the conversation/argument I realised I was physically shaking, my heart was racing, I was in full panic mode and couldn't stop crying all afternoon. And that kind of physical reaction scares me. It makes no logical sense to my brain, but my emotions are on a whole different wave length. 

Having said all that though, I actually feel much better this evening. I went along to a local Soka Gakkai (Buddhist) meeting and very quickly felt my spirits lift :) Somehow these meetings always manage to open up my perspective and refocus my energy on the things that really matter in life. We talked a lot about approaching problems with determination and even joy, for the growth and wisdom they force us to develop. How focusing on creating value and helping others will in turn improve your own life and give you the strength to overcome any obstacle. And how 'winning' at life is believing, beyond doubt, in the infinite potential of every human. I always come away from these meetings full of hope :) 

Ahem, sorry for the rambling post. GOALS.

Grain free again today, just for fun. I finally discovered a quinoa recipe I actually like! It involves wine :P I did another bodyweight workout today rather than animal movements, since I've been feeling like I'm not improving with the bodyweight stuff anymore. Did a couple of handstand against the wall too, wheee. Bedtime goal was met last night and no reason not to tonight (except my own unending desire to stay up late) 

• Like 4

Totally missed my bedtime last night but it was in a good cause - I finally got around to journalling! Wheee. It made me upset all over again, I guess just with bringing everything back to the surface. And I didn't get as far as writing the good stuff because I really did need to sleep.. But now that I've written the painful stuff I feel like it'll be quick and easy to write the more positive stuff, so I'll try to do that either today or tomorrow :)

I also booked another horse riding lesson for next week eeeeep. Was grinning like a crazy to myself after I hung up the phone, and that never happens! I also did some handstand practice over the last few days, yay. I think my left arm is quite a bit weaker than my right - it gets really sore when I'm doing wallstands. Definitely feel like I can hold them a bit longer now though. My legs are finally starting to recover after wednesday's riding lesson lol. I think yoga yesterday helped. Now off to do all the things!

• Like 2