Kind of fell of the wagon for a couple of weeks, allowing work related stress to pull me down. Went to the family which did not have the desired effect whatsoever. Decided it was time for a "holiday from reason". Road-trip, alcohol, movies, poetry, alcohol, games, food, alcohol, painting, alcohol.. a good time was had, and a week of suffering and recuperation followed because apparently I'm not 21 anymore. Left me 5 kgs heavier, blue as feck and right were I started of course, so here we go... activating the logging function for the buggy system of Luds...

Kicked off going to Gym again yesterday, bench-press, barbell row and some light leg work. Knee makes funky noises and smarts even with very light weights. Fell on it months ago, probably mucked it up. ooo for the next couple of weeks; have to check what doctor to see bout it when i get back.

Went for a jog on the treadmill today,4 kilometres, altering between jogging and walking. Can't believe how quickly one looses form, both physically and mentally.

Breakfast

2 slices of dark bread

Tbsp of pure fruit jam

Coffee with milk

2 slices of mortadella

Morning break

Rice cake

Scone

Coffee with milk

Lunch

Chicken breast with some wine sauce

Green beans

Carrots

Dinner

Bowl of salad with dried onions

Remember that sensory deprivation causes hallucinations

Gym before work. Overhead Press and deadlift. De-loaded as the trusty app advised. Nice. I can still lift stuff heavier than the remote.

In a good mood, starting to accept the fact that I "can do anything but not everything"... i.e. stuff will start to fall at work and only important bits done, otherwise I'm bound to start compensating the stress with junk. mad culture where there is so much effing noise that deciding what not to do and who to ignore becomes more of a key skill then actually doing the work properly. But well. I'll just throw the wrong old core believes into the trunk and take them out to the desert.

Breakfast

Wholegrain bap

Slice of Mortadela

tbsp of pure fruit jam

3 tea buicuits

coffee with milk

morning break:

coffee with milk

fried egg

1 small pork sausage

scone

lunch

tbd

dinner

Travelling on business the last couple of weeks; tried to be good, watching what i eat and kept to poultry etc, but have to start looking into body weight exercises.. gyms in hotels, even "good" ones, suck. 

Can't wait to get back home tonight and get back to the office and gym tomorrow to get back into some sort of groove