My first four week challenge

Smorgs

I'm starting small...

1.) Track everything - Food, physical activity, and how I'm feeling at the beginning and end of the day and after workouts

2.) Bodyweight workout - Do my NF Level II bodyweight workouts every Tuesday and Thursday

3.) Eat mindfully - Take the time to focus on eating without doing anything else. No TV, internet, or books.

• Like 4

Hey there, how's it going so far? 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Hello, it's going pretty well. Thank you for asking. I've been really good about tracking everything. I've gotten both of my workouts in this week. Although, my Thursday workout got pushed to Friday due to extenuating circumstances. It's still got done though, so I'm counting it as a win. The mindful eating bit though, it's tough. I keep catching myself halfway through a meal, but I'm working on it. It's been a good week. I hope I can make next week even better.

• Like 1

Great attitude. :) Congrats on a great first week!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

We're about to close out week two of the four week challenge. Half way there people! I am doing fantastic with the tracking and workouts. Mindful eating is still a bugger of a challenge though. I'm finding it especially hard to remember not to snack while I'm reading.

• Like 1

I LOVE your goals! I think that being aware of what you eat, and making sure that you actually want to eat something rather than boredom eating, is the cornerstone of a good diet, whether you're trying to lose weight or bulk up. It's soooo important. 

Well done on your progress so far!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Another week...

Got to be honest guys, I kind of sucked this week. It wasn't 100% suck, but it was pretty bad. I let a stressful week at work overwhelm everything. I ate a bunch of junk, my tracking was not great, and mindful eating was completely nonexistent. I managed to get two workouts in, barely, and not on my scheduled days. Right now I'm trying to pull myself back out of the fog. I know that doing something would make me feel better, but I really just want to climb in bed and forget about everything. Sorry, that was super depressing, but I promised myself I would be honest on here.

15 minutes ago, Smorgs said:

Another week...

Got to be honest guys, I kind of sucked this week. It wasn't 100% suck, but it was pretty bad. I let a stressful week at work overwhelm everything. I ate a bunch of junk, my tracking was not great, and mindful eating was completely nonexistent. I managed to get two workouts in, barely, and not on my scheduled days. Right now I'm trying to pull myself back out of the fog. I know that doing something would make me feel better, but I really just want to climb in bed and forget about everything. Sorry, that was super depressing, but I promised myself I would be honest on here.

You're never going to have a perfect week, but you can sure as hell bounce back from a shitty week. Don't lose heart.

Level 11 Brutish Scoutsassin (That's totally a thing, shut up)

Str: 30 Dex: 26 Sta: 27 Con: 11 Wis: 23 Cha: 18

NerdFitness Trials: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hellfire Club 4LIFE!

Inspiration comes in many forms. Watch me fumble towards it at Accidentally Inspired.