~ No Power In The 'Verse Can Stop Us ~

10 hours ago, Gabriel Herondale said:

Wow, I really like that, I hope I'd found some like that in my real life 

Hello Newbie (wow! just a month ago, I was that newbie)

Don't worry.. as you start walking, you'll soon find that person in real life ;)

tumblr_m8lojfJSBf1rtnpejo1_500.gif

REPORTING FOR DUTY! 

Yey!!! A new mini! And I am still not over the last challenge yet. Hehehehe

• Like 2

New mini! I'm totally on board!!! 

I will count all the walllking I'm doing since I can't run without falling (or getting hit in the head by tree branches) and hopefully will help more as more trouble comes along...

also... YAY FIREFLY!!!

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Asa Pond said:

I AM SO IN FOR THIS I ALREADY LOVE IT.

On another note: Does the mini start on Sunday or Monday? 

Mini's already started mei-mei.  Check the spreadsheet, grab a berth, and take a walk around the ship.  As soon as we finish warming up the systems, we'll be lifting off for that great beautiful blackness above.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Asuka said:

New mini! I'm totally on board!!! 

I will count all the walllking I'm doing since I can't run without falling (or getting hit in the head by tree branches) and hopefully will help more as more trouble comes along...

also... YAY FIREFLY!!!

I'm totally imagining you running in a super precarious and dangerous place, possibly with gravity fluctuations and through dark scary forests. BE CAREFUL.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Elennare said:

Can we count any walking we do (like what my fitness tracker reports at the end of the day) or does it have to be walking/running done specifically as a workout?

Whichever feels right to you.  

For what it's worth, I count whatever's on my pedometer.  Making the numbers go up motivates me to move more.  (Pedometer feels a bit like I'm living one of those video game Easter Egg side quests where as my step counter goes up, cool things start happening.)

• Like 5
17 hours ago, Pavowski said:

It's like you made this challenge JUST FOR ME

shocked castle firefly serenity geekery

RUNDAY FUNDAY EVERYDAY

Awesome...when do you intend to start running? ;P (let the teasing begin)

(I fear it won't be much more running after the first quest :/ otherwise we could have such a nice competition ;D )

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Schaengel said:

Awesome...when do you intend to start running? ;P (let the teasing begin)

(I fear it won't be much more running after the first quest :/ otherwise we could have such a nice competition ;D )

OOOOHHHH SHOTS FIRED

Bring it, Mr. Marathon! I already got my miles this morning ... what are you bringing to the party?

(Don't actually bring anything to the party, your miles will make my miles look puny and weak by comparison)

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Dreamweaver said:

I can't help but wonder if there's some kind of website filled with TV show gifs that I'm missing.

Anyways, I might not be mighty, and I might not be quick, but I'll be here too. First Mini for me, so I'm excited to see what it brings :D

http://giphy.com/ is a good place to look, but I normally just Google "Firefly gif [insert theme/idea here]" :D 

And welcome to the chaos! :D:D

EDIT: Only 10 miles left?? *dashes off to treadmill to help grind those numbers down* WOOT! :D

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Dreamweaver said:

Isn't this something we're specifically not supposed to do? The whole world is your playground and you chose a treadmill? :P

It's 80+ degrees outside and it's a gaming treadmill-- I'll take my WoW in the air conditioning vs Virginia's idea of spring thankyouverymuch. ;) heh

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Dreamweaver said:

Isn't this something we're specifically not supposed to do? The whole world is your playground and you chose a treadmill? :P

Heh, more shots fired. :) I think you'll fit in well, Dreamweaver. 

Just now, UnquietBones said:

It's 80+ degrees outside and it's a gaming treadmill-- I'll take my WoW in the air conditioning vs Virginia's idea of spring thankyouverymuch. ;) heh

Unquiet - I'm "looking forward" to hauling mulch this afternoon just north of you in MD. You have my sympathies. 

• Like 5