• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

~ No Power In The 'Verse Can Stop Us ~

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Gabriel Herondale said:

Wow, I really like that, I hope I'd found some like that in my real life 

Hello Newbie (wow! just a month ago, I was that newbie)

 

Don't worry.. as you start walking, you'll soon find that person in real life ;)

 

tumblr_m8lojfJSBf1rtnpejo1_500.gif

 

REPORTING FOR DUTY! 

 

Yey!!! A new mini! And I am still not over the last challenge yet. Hehehehe

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I am totally on board (pun intended) for this mini...

 

BUT

 

sorry... all the nathan fillion gifs make me think of Cactoid Jim...bonus internet points to those who know what I'm talking about without googling it.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New mini! I'm totally on board!!! 

I will count all the walllking I'm doing since I can't run without falling (or getting hit in the head by tree branches) and hopefully will help more as more trouble comes along...

also... YAY FIREFLY!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEEEEEW MINIIIIII!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? I'm excited!

I also did my first run in a long time this morning, so this first quest fits perfectly.

And I think it's time to finally start watching Firefly....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The noise I made when I realized the assassin's mini was Firefly themed......

 

I think I broke something, and I'm not sure if it was me or something else.

 

Oh you always did bring me the very best finds.....

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Asa Pond said:

I AM SO IN FOR THIS I ALREADY LOVE IT.

 

On another note: Does the mini start on Sunday or Monday? 

 

Mini's already started mei-mei.  Check the spreadsheet, grab a berth, and take a walk around the ship.  As soon as we finish warming up the systems, we'll be lifting off for that great beautiful blackness above.

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Asuka said:

New mini! I'm totally on board!!! 

I will count all the walllking I'm doing since I can't run without falling (or getting hit in the head by tree branches) and hopefully will help more as more trouble comes along...

also... YAY FIREFLY!!!

 

I'm totally imagining you running in a super precarious and dangerous place, possibly with gravity fluctuations and through dark scary forests. BE CAREFUL.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we count any walking we do (like what my fitness tracker reports at the end of the day) or does it have to be walking/running done specifically as a workout?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Elennare said:

Can we count any walking we do (like what my fitness tracker reports at the end of the day) or does it have to be walking/running done specifically as a workout?

 

Whichever feels right to you.  

 

For what it's worth, I count whatever's on my pedometer.  Making the numbers go up motivates me to move more.  (Pedometer feels a bit like I'm living one of those video game Easter Egg side quests where as my step counter goes up, cool things start happening.)

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Pavowski said:

It's like you made this challenge JUST FOR ME

 

shocked castle firefly serenity geekery

 

RUNDAY FUNDAY EVERYDAY

Awesome...when do you intend to start running? ;P (let the teasing begin)

(I fear it won't be much more running after the first quest :/ otherwise we could have such a nice competition ;D )

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schaengel said:

Awesome...when do you intend to start running? ;P (let the teasing begin)

(I fear it won't be much more running after the first quest :/ otherwise we could have such a nice competition ;D )

OOOOHHHH SHOTS FIRED

 

Bring it, Mr. Marathon! I already got my miles this morning ... what are you bringing to the party?

 

(Don't actually bring anything to the party, your miles will make my miles look puny and weak by comparison)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't help but wonder if there's some kind of website filled with TV show gifs that I'm missing.

 

Anyways, I might not be mighty, and I might not be quick, but I'll be here too. First Mini for me, so I'm excited to see what it brings :D

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dreamweaver said:

I can't help but wonder if there's some kind of website filled with TV show gifs that I'm missing.

 

Anyways, I might not be mighty, and I might not be quick, but I'll be here too. First Mini for me, so I'm excited to see what it brings :D

http://giphy.com/ is a good place to look, but I normally just Google "Firefly gif [insert theme/idea here]" :D 

 

And welcome to the chaos! :D:D

 

EDIT: Only 10 miles left?? *dashes off to treadmill to help grind those numbers down* WOOT! :D

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnquietBones said:

EDIT: Only 10 miles left?? *dashes off to treadmill to help grind those numbers down* WOOT! :D

 

Isn't this something we're specifically not supposed to do? The whole world is your playground and you chose a treadmill? :P

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dreamweaver said:

 

Isn't this something we're specifically not supposed to do? The whole world is your playground and you chose a treadmill? :P

It's 80+ degrees outside and it's a gaming treadmill-- I'll take my WoW in the air conditioning vs Virginia's idea of spring thankyouverymuch. ;) heh

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dreamweaver said:

 

Isn't this something we're specifically not supposed to do? The whole world is your playground and you chose a treadmill? :P

 

Heh, more shots fired. :) I think you'll fit in well, Dreamweaver. 

 

Just now, UnquietBones said:

It's 80+ degrees outside and it's a gaming treadmill-- I'll take my WoW in the air conditioning vs Virginia's idea of spring thankyouverymuch. ;) heh

 

Unquiet - I'm "looking forward" to hauling mulch this afternoon just north of you in MD. You have my sympathies. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.