• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

~ No Power In The 'Verse Can Stop Us ~

Just now, UnquietBones said:

It's 80+ degrees outside and it's a gaming treadmill-- I'll take my WoW in the air conditioning vs Virginia's idea of spring thankyouverymuch. ;) heh

I wish my layout afforded me that opportunity. Having a treadmill to make those binge sessions of the Witcher not so unhealthy would be amazing. Hell, with all the coding/gaming I do I would be fit in no time, I'm sure.

Bonus points for creating a piano treadmill. Then I'm not sure when I'd stop moving.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Manarelle said:

Unquiet - I'm "looking forward" to hauling mulch this afternoon just north of you in MD. You have my sympathies. 

I just finished recovering from an hour digging out and moving two half-wheelbarrows full of dirt and decorative rocks from the not-a-flowerbed in front of the house, so I feel your pain! :P  Too bad that doesn't count as walking! ;):lol:

6 minutes ago, Dreamweaver said:

Bonus points for creating a piano treadmill. Then I'm not sure when I'd stop moving.

O_O This is my new dream item... why did I never think of this?? *starts blueprinting ideas* To be fair I remember spending waaaay too much time as a kid on the player piano pedals, so those are a pretty good workout too! :D

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, UnquietBones said:

To be fair I remember spending waaaay too much time as a kid on the player piano pedals, so those are a pretty good workout too! :D

This is me and DDR. All the cardio I ever needed, with some not terrible body-control added in!

• Like 5

ATTENTION CREW

We're all set to go.  Don't mind the creaks and squeaks — everything's shiny.  We'll break atmo in about 10 minutes.  Once we do, feel free to partake of the galley.  I hear our mechanic may have scored some strawberries.   Elsewise explore the ship to your heart's content.  (Meaning, you can keep logging miles on the spreadsheet).  Just stay out of the cockpit.  We're uh..... busy working here. ("Hey Cap, is that light supposed to be blinking?" —— "Go shi! Turn off the mic!")

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, Pavowski said:

Go fig, we took down the first leg of the mini in just a day and a half. I actually think Hazard was caught unprepared.

Why do you think that?

What surprises me is that no Assassin logged 30 miles in the first day.  

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Hazard said:

Why do you think that?

Don't poke the GLs so early in the mini... unless you want all the assassins to be...

big_damn_heroes_by_fengra-d45xhdw.png

• Like 7

I just slept with about 80+ miles to go and woke up to see we have exceeded target by 18 miles! Whoa! And I was looking forward to logging as many miles as I can. Haha. So many things happen when I'm sleeping!

RDJ_Woah.gif

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Hazard said:

Why do you think that?

Because we're not scouts? :P 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Elleica said:

I am not familiar with the mini challenge theme so I did a quick google search and this is what I got --- http://firefly.wikia.com/wiki/Tohoku_Class 

Is this it??? 

tumblr_nfrlhwTCAF1riul5co3_500.gif

Yes. Without going over-the-top about it, go watch the show, it's highly worth it. Then watch the movie. Then join the ranks of people who curse Fox for killing a fantastic idea. 

• Like 12

Yes. Without going over-the-top about it, go watch the show, it's highly worth it. Then watch the movie. Then join the ranks of people who curse Fox for killing a fantastic idea. 

Gorram Fox!!! And gorram SciFi for playing it out of order then quitting before it fully aired!!! Just gorram it all! But yes I agree to go watch it, super good.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Well, they didn't actually *kill* it hence Serenity and the comics, but yes every FireFly fan ever is still pitchfork-level pissed at Fox.

Also, I know it's the wrong fandom, but I'm thinking maybe we should have gone with 1000 miles?

via Tapatalk

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, NightWatcher13 said:

Well, they didn't actually *kill* it hence Serenity and the comics, but yes every FireFly fan ever is still pitchfork-level pissed at Fox.

Also, I know it's the wrong fandom, but I'm thinking maybe we should have gone with 1000 miles?

https://youtu.be/FPKgPB80jNA

via Tapatalk

Is it bad i knew exactly what video this would be before I clicked the link :) So much good nerdery! 

I was on a plane yesterday, so despite many miles traveled, none were logable. So It's a walking day!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Suzaqu said:

Is it bad i knew exactly what video this would be before I clicked the link :) So much good nerdery! 

If it is - you're not alone! I knew what to expect before I even saw a link. ;)

• Like 5