• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PettyMort

Shanghai Area

Hey folks. I'm moving to Jiaxing, near Shanghai, in August. Would love to find some likeminded folks and any input on good climbing gyms, squash (racquetball) clubs and whatnot. Boyfriend is also in NF and is keen on rugby. I'm also hoping to hike some of the Zhejiang network of trails. Woot!

Hi Salambander,

Damn I just joined the Rebellion and left Shanghai for Tokyo.

I still come through there every now and then for work though. Let me know if you and your BF are still in the area :)

If so, hit me up with your Wechat ID via PM.

再见,

安子墨

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gurdris the Imbiber said:

If anyone comes along, I'm still here! Will be for at least one more year.

I originally came planning to stay only 2 semesters to learn some Chinese.  That was back in 2004...

If you aren't careful, you'll end up a lifer like me

Just now, WhiteGhost said:

I originally came planning to stay only 2 semesters to learn some Chinese.  That was back in 2004...

If you aren't careful, you'll end up a lifer like me

We came in to start up a new flagship school on 2-year contracts, and I've been told that if I stick around another 2 afterwards, my job will change to a travelling consultant position, which definitely appeals to me... Soooo maybe?

• Like 1

Hi,
I'm new to NF, but been in China couple years.  Living in Wuxi (so by China standards, just down the road from Jiaxing!), though this may be last year here (at end of school year).

Cheers

~ Barbs

Hi,

I'm new to NF, but been in China couple years.  Living in Wuxi (so by China standards, just down the road from Jiaxing!), though this may be last year here (at end of school year).

Cheers

~ Barbs

Hi Barbs! We're here until July as well. Any plans for the first week of April? I'll be on vacation and I'm thinking of going hiking somewhere. It would be great to have a buddy.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-AL10 using Tapatalk