• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Welcome to the Nerd Fitness Bench Press Leaderboard. Below you will find the top Bench Press lifts (that have been reported) on the Nerd Fitness forum organized by Wilkes Points. For more information about the Wilkes Coefficient, go here.

The following are the rules for using the Nerd Fitness Leaderboards.

• You must have at least 50 posts - We don't want random people just showing up and posting just to be on the Leaderboards. If you don't have 50 posts yet, be an active member and come back when you do.
  • You must have been active in the last 6 months - This is meant to be for active members. If you are not active for 6 months, you will be removed. If you once again become active, you are more than welcome to post your new PRs and join back up!
  • Your lifts must be current - No posting 'This was my lift 2 years ago'. All lifts must have been completed since joining NF.
  • You must update your lift at least once every 2 years to stay on the Leaderboards. - Similar to the previous point, we want the Leaderboards to be current. Therefore, entries that are older then 2 years old will be pruned.
  • Weights should be reported in KG, not pounds. - This is the weight system power lifting competitions use. If pounds are your mass measurement of choice, just multiply your total by 0.454 to find the equivalent mass in kilograms. Yes, I know pounds are a unit of force, but you know we use it like mass when it comes to body weight.
  • You can report a weight in a set that you've done. - You will only be given credit for the weight you lifted in terms of the leaderboard (i.e. if you did 100kg for 5 reps, you'd only be given credit for 100kg on the leadreboard).  That said, if you provide a set with reps, I will calculate the an estimated 1RM for you.  Just check out that column after I get the entry updated.  

If you'd like to be put on the Leaderboards, please reply this this thread with the following information:

• Weight Lifted and number of reps (typically your 1RM)

Also, if you enter any of the NF Virtual Lifting Competitions, entries for those will be migrated to the Leaderboards (only if it improves your Wilkes score).  I will try to update the Leaderboard after each challenge and/or virtual lifting competition. If things haven't updated in awhile, harass me via PM (profile can be found here).

NOTE: if you are viewing this on tapatalk, it may not work. Please view from your browser.

• Like 1

Awesome new threads!!!! As much as I would love to have a 60 kg bench at 47.5 kg BW, mine is actually a 47.5 kg bench at 60 kg BW :)

I appreciate the ego boost to spot #16 however.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2016 at 10:49 PM, Grizzy said:

If we have new maxes, and you haven't updated with out last weight yet, should we edit our post or make a new one?

Either is fine.  I go through the posts sequentially when updating these threads.  

On 6/17/2016 at 1:39 PM, miss_marissa said:

Awesome new threads!!!! As much as I would love to have a 60 kg bench at 47.5 kg BW, mine is actually a 47.5 kg bench at 60 kg BW :)

I appreciate the ego boost to spot #16 however.

Fixed. :)  

On 6/20/2016 at 7:05 AM, wildross said:

I benched 172.k KG at the Orlando Open on 3/20/2016 at a body weight of 117.6 kg

http://usapl.liftingdatabase.com/records-history?id=117500

Added.

On 6/22/2016 at 4:53 PM, Grizzy said:

Bodyweight: 90.8 kg

Weight lifted: 38.59 kg for 3 reps

Added.

On 7/3/2016 at 6:34 PM, SevenofSeven said:

BW: 107.8kg

Lifted: 65kg x2 reps

@SevenofSeven again, I left this off as it would lower your rank.  Let me know if that's ok.

On 8/2/2016 at 4:03 PM, AugustaAdaByron said:

BW: 65.4kg

Lifted: 52.5kg (tng)

Added!

On 8/24/2016 at 6:57 PM, Brovatar Korra said:

BW: 98.9 kg

Bench: 84 kg x 1

Working my way toward the 200# bench club!

Added!

On 9/2/2016 at 5:33 AM, SpecialSundae said:

Teeny tiny gain, but 80kg x2 at 64.9kg bodyweight on 29 August 2016 for an 84.03 Wilks (by my calculations). Paused (although not to calls).

On 9/6/2016 at 11:42 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

Still Male.

Bodyweight up to 90kg now.

127kg bench press.

On 9/13/2016 at 11:10 AM, Tankweazel said:

On 10/14/2016 at 7:33 PM, Endor said:

Endor

Male

Bodyweight: 82kg 

1RM Bench: 85kg

On 10/22/2016 at 8:56 PM, Volki said:

Volki

Male

BW 87kg

BP 91 kg

On 11/23/2016 at 1:02 AM, Juni0r83 said:

My biggest PR at competition was in bench where I managed 150kg bench press at 139.6kg bodyweight.

On 12/4/2016 at 6:21 AM, GreenMatt said:

Male - 87 kg BW - 90 kg Bench Press (1RM)

Finally updated the board.  Let me know if you see any screw-ups.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2017 at 7:45 PM, calanthrophy said:

Human male at body weight of 80.29 kilos (177 lbs).

1 rep bench of 97.52 kilos (215 lbs).

On 2/12/2017 at 10:10 AM, Rednwhite said:

Female

Bodyweight: 53kg 

Bench 43.5kg x 8 reps 

Added to the board!