Crew of the Queen Lizzie's Cutlass

Thom Stépan

This group is for the crew of the Queen Lizzie's Cutlass from the Ranger Mini Challenge. 

• Like 2

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Followed me over did you bker? Awesome. 

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Had a notice pop up that you had started this and came on over.  Now we just need to get the rest of the crew over here LOL.

• Like 1

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |

As they next get on NF, just put a link in the mini challenge thread. 

As they next get on NF, just put a link in the mini challenge thread. 

Ok shipmates, who is capable of what for this week's mini? Between us all we need to get 20 miles done. How many have we done so far?

I have done the minimum 1 mile, bker and sterre you have done a few miles each from memory. Let's keep our own tally here, as well as commenting in the mini. I hope to get a couple of extra miles in by the end of the week.

So our total listed here is 1 mile so far.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

I have a 3-mile ruck in today to add to bring us up to 4 today, plus whatever it was Sterre had to add.   Also, after getting an answer in the mini thread, I will easily add some miles this week...  the question was since walking regularly is not part of a challenge does regularly daily walking count...  this answer was that it was our call if we think it should count then count it...   I will count my daily distance over 5 miles minus the C25K mileage (as that is part of my challenge already).  As I average anywhere from 5-9 miles per day at work I should be good for at least 5-10 more miles over the course of the week from regular daily activities.  I will also try to add an extra mile each non-run day I am at the gym which should give me a minimum of 6 to 12 miles more this week giving me a total of 9 to 15 miles for the week.

Also, I do not know who has the authority to fix it but did you realize our thread is in last challenges accountability groups?

• Like 1

I will try to get as much as possible in, my plan is to be doing some lunchwalks for some extra milage. Don't expect huge numbers from me this week, but will do the best i can. I will aim for an extra family walk in the weekend but seeing that will be with the kids (5 and 3 year old) that won't be much more than 2 miles, so i'm aiming for about 5 miles total this week.

@bker1370 made has name clickable in the sheet that's an easy way to visit everybodies challenge thread!

• Like 1

... a little odd in the head ...

4 minutes ago, bker1370 said:

Also, I do not know who has the authority to fix it but did you realize our thread is in last challenges accountability groups?

You have to PM a guild leader for that, afaik they have the ability to change that. Now i'm off to search for our other crew members.

... a little odd in the head ...

Oh bugger my stuff up. Thought I went to the current challenge accountabilibuddies section.

• Like 1

So long as we get twenty between us all we are good. If I added daily walking I could probably get 3-4 miles per day. I am viewing it as specific walks for the mini, rather than general everyday walking, or walking for other goals.

• Like 1

Reporting in fashionably late :D

I'll be able to get in a mile today and the same tomorrow, and the day after I intend on taking a long walk (could make it a ruck, depending) that should easily cover five miles or so. Can't say for sure for the rest of the week just.

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

10 hours ago, Thom Ulfhedinn said:

Bker you are doing damn well, as skirmishers we should try to stay in front of the fleet. Time for me to track some walking this week.

"And what will they see when the look out in front of the fleet at us?   They will see free men and free women and freedom!  What the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons, they will hear the ring of our swords and they will know what we can do by the sweat of brows and the strength of backs and the courage of hearts.  Gentlemen and ladies -- HOIST THE COLOURS!"1

airship_pirates_flag_by_rabiduspsyche.jp

1Paraphrased from Knights of the Caribean 3 - At World's End but seemed appropriate

• Like 2

Also took the liberty of putting links into the spreadsheet for everyone's challenges.

• Like 1

Well, if Sunday counts (because it's still week 1), then I ran 6 km (3.72 mi), and had a 0.8 mi warm up/cool down. Then Monday I walked 2.4 mi twice (so 4.8 mi).

Today, I'm going to go on a 3 km run (so 1.86 mi), which will have a 0.4 mi warm up/ cool down. Then I'm going to walk 2.4 mi once.

And on Thursday I have a 5 km (3.1 mi) run planned which will have a 0.8 mi warm up/cool down.

So by the end of today, I should have done 13.98 mi of running and walking and for the planned stuff until the end of the week that'll bring me to 17.88 mi. I'll probably do a bit more since walking is my primary means of transportation.

• Like 1

Level 9 Amazon Druid
STR : 17 | DEX : 23 | STA : 22 | CON : 23 | WIS : 21 | CHA : 15
Challenges: Current, 8, 7.1, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3.1, 3, 2, 1
Battle Log

So long as all those runs are part of your goals sterre you are all good (old fart here has a fishbowl memory going at the moment).

Also took the liberty of putting links into the spreadsheet for everyone's challenges.

Awesome work Bker, you'll be an ambassador if you keep doing useful stuff like that.

15 minutes ago, Thom Ulfhedinn said:

So long as all those runs are part of your goals sterre you are all good (old fart here has a fishbowl memory going at the moment).

Well, the runs are, the walks are just incidental for the most part. 

Level 9 Amazon Druid
STR : 17 | DEX : 23 | STA : 22 | CON : 23 | WIS : 21 | CHA : 15
Challenges: Current, 8, 7.1, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3.1, 3, 2, 1
Battle Log

It is that one Rurik set up as our sign up sheet.

Just logged a short and sweet 2.6 miles for the Cutlass :D Day one of my course finished earlier than anticipated, so I figured why not go for a walk? 

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Sorry I'm late everyone! Looks like an awesome crew we've got here :) . Will get in a decent hike at the weekend to get some miles up.

In the meantime, off to find everyone else's challenges...

• Like 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Worms - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map