Did 6.87 miles. I went on a walk in the afternoon. Mr Incredible and I walk in the evening, but the weather was threatening rain, and I was afraid we wouldn't want to walk in the evening. Then he came home early, and the weather was decent, so we did go. Figured it would be a good start to the week. 

• Like 2

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I managed 4.5 miles today.  Since I already had a walking/rucking goal in my regular challenge, I probably should only count mileage in excess of 2 miles/day for the mini. 

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

I wasn't sure exactly how to count mine. I don't have walking/rucking as a challenge goal. But it is something I try and do every day. However, the weather today was windy/rainy, so I would have more than likely opted for a shorter walk

• Like 1

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Took Harry the Ranger dog out for an hour last night, that's about 2 miles.

large.576108bf4d0bb_2016-06-13Map.JPG.20

Now we usually go out about 45 mins but it is not part of my 4-week challenge. So I am not sure I should count the whole distance; I did an extra quarter of an hour so I will count one quarter of the distance which is half a mile. I aim to do an extra 2 miles this week. 

• Like 2

Challenges 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17

Instagram photos of daily life

Battle Log

"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become" ~ Carl Jung

26 minutes ago, skinNbones said:

Hi RumRunner s. Do you add these miles on the spreadsheet somewhere ?

We're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are. We gotta find our own way.

Yes Rurik posted the spreadsheet in the mini thread, the second tab keeps a track of our mileage.

Are we happy we are going to get to 20 miles total this week?

• Like 1

Battle Log

7 hours ago, skinNbones said:

I'm thinking I will walk the kids to school tomorrow, instead of driving, but I'll only be contributing a few miles.

We're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are. We gotta find our own way.

Great plan!

• Like 1

Rucked 2.55 miles today. It was unseasonably cold today. I just had on a light longsleeve shirt (cause it's June) and I was freezing the whole time. For the Rumrunners!

• Like 2

A Messenger Kitten, metal wings glinting in the sun, circles the vessel before coming to land on the railing. "Greetings, Rumrunner!" she mews over the rushing wind, "a message from the crew of The Flailing Ranger: praising your excellent performance thus far and wishing you all might in the upcoming battle!"

• Like 4

Matthew 25:34-40

Harry the Ranger dog looks at the flying kitten and licks his lips. Glancing sideways, he lets it be known he is most definitely up for a game of chase.

Added a half mile to my tally last night, making a total of 2 miles so far.

• Like 1

Battle Log

Snagged a mile and a half for ya'll yesterday. More to come!

Had a bit of a snafu with my flight to Houston on Wednesday. Originally, I had a long layover in O'hare and was going to walk laps in the airport. Well, my first flight got cancelled and my layover was -15 minutes. I barely made it to my connecting flight! But I'll get in a few more today and tomorrow.

How's it going @Jormungand and @Odinson_Rising? Have you got your mile in yet? Don't forget to log it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P9_1zmQsZR9LLMeCinsjOm-GxD6bFajiXOU1hRiabg4/edit#gid=699196326

• Like 2

Current Challenge: Return to the Grove

Dryad | Beastmaster Ranger | Licensed Cat Cuddler

2021 Goals: Hour walk without pain | Freestanding headstand | more tbd
Goodreads

Great job everyone. I'm heading out of town for a long weekend, so I may not get more miles in. 

I rucked 1.5 miles with the dogs this morning. Not as many as I'd hoped for this week. I may try to go for a long run tomorrow though. You are all doing awesome. 

• Like 2

Level 13 Human Assassin

Introduction Battle Log Current Challenge

Previous Challenges: I, II, III, IV, VVI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI

"Scars are not injuries...A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole."

China Miéville, The Scar