1 hour ago, Nymeria said:

I'm going to just do some one armed incline push ups, so I should be able to crank out my 100 for the week.

I love how casually you say that, like the ability to crank out  incline one arm push ups is just something every one does.:lol:You're a beast.

• Like 1

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I did 50 tonight during Bloodborne loading screens. I sure can crank out a lot of these considering the load time each time I die. More to come. 

• Like 3

Level 13 Human Assassin

Introduction Battle Log Current Challenge

Previous Challenges: I, II, III, IV, VVI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI

"Scars are not injuries...A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole."

China Miéville, The Scar

@Nymeria

19 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I love how casually you say that, like the ability to crank out  incline one arm push ups is just something every one does.:lol:You're a beast.

4 hours ago, sozzielou said:

This is so badass.

Ditto!!! 

I did another 20 last night before bed... Who is this person? Have them in my regular work out today, and my arms are tired, so probably none from me today. But who knows! This person got up early to work out before her later shift today, so anything is possible. 

what.gif

• Like 3

Current Challenge: Return to the Grove

Dryad | Beastmaster Ranger | Licensed Cat Cuddler

2021 Goals: Hour walk without pain | Freestanding headstand | more tbd
Goodreads

Yes. I had a blast during this challenge, even though I was absent a week. I couldn't have been accompanied a finer group of shipmates. 

• Like 2

Level 13 Human Assassin

Introduction Battle Log Current Challenge

Previous Challenges: I, II, III, IV, VVI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI

"Scars are not injuries...A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole."

China Miéville, The Scar

On 7/11/2016 at 1:10 AM, sozzielou said:

Thank you to everyone for carrying me through this week and sorry I only managed 30 pressups this week. Definitely not my strong point!

30 is a very fine number!

Congrats Rumrunner on a great mini!

• Like 1

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien