Crew of the Aluminum Falcon

DarK_RaideR

On 6/20/2016 at 9:40 AM, Raxie said:

Thanks for contributing so much Endor!

15 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

This. Though it comes as no surprise, knowing your walking PvPs in the past

Thanks guys, walking with my dog is something I really enjoy so it was a pleasure :)

@sfowler10 did great too ;)

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

60 days to 5k (July-Sep 2021)

Ready to crush some body weight squats?! 50 on the board already, charrrrrge!  :bull_head::lol:

Here's the blurb for week 2 from Tank's post:

Week 1 was a distance goal. This is going to be a strength goal. This week is about body weight squats. Like mileage from last week, the intent is these will be in addition to what you had already planned. Each crew member is responsible for 50 body weight squats this week. Intermediate calls for 80 squats. Exceptional performance calls for 120 Squats this week. Each ship needs to turn in 500 squats this week, so that means the fleet needs 4000 Squats. Don't forget to check in on your shipmates threads and encourage each other.

Ha! I will crush this challenge... I am working nights this week, so I expect to get some very strange look as the night security wanders by and sees me squatting alone in my lab.

• Like 3

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

31 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Crossing my fingers that weighted squats count too!

Aboard the Falcon they do and that's all that counts, we are airship pirates after all so a bit of rule bending is to be expected ;) Hell I'm even thinking of counting bathroom visits :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zirakzigil said:

Logged my final 4.17 miles for the week one challenge and knocked out 50 bw squats today. My goal is to do 50 a day this week.

Nice target! We will have to get the high-cut unitards to show our glutes off in proper fashion by the end of this week's challenge.

imgres.jpg

• Like 2

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

Aiming for the "exceptional performance" of 120 squats this week, which is 20 squats/day extra starting today.  These'll be 45lb weighted squats on my lifting days added to my warm up and BW squats on my nonlifting days, I might try to squeeze out more than 20 on BW days too depending on how my rowing workouts go!

1 hour ago, Blonde-E said:

Awww man...squats! I have injuries that prevent me from doing many. I will try to get my 50 in but its going to be a stretch for me. Glad you guys like them though! I will happily cheer from over here.

One of the points of the minis were that anyone can do them and there would be scaling for those at different levels - I wonder if you could do something else instead?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Raxie said:

One of the points of the minis were that anyone can do them and there would be scaling for those at different levels - I wonder if you could do something else instead?

I should be able to get 50 in over the course of the week. Otherwise I will start counting my lunges too ;)

• Like 2

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it - Charles Swindoll

Current Challenge

Typos? - I blame the phone

I took last night off squats so I wouldn't be too sore to give my gym workout 100% today, but I'll try to bang out another 100 or so at work tonight.

― Neil Gaiman