Crew of the Belligerence

Renegade Six

7 minutes ago, Renegade Six said:

Thread for the Belligerent Crew  

Fixed that for ya ;) 

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

5.62 miles so far here added to the spreadsheet...probably won't bet many tomorrow and Saturday since I'll be on the road going to my sons wedding

• Like 1

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Pinned via Jedi Ranger Mind Trick.  ;)

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

A Messenger Kitten sails between vessels on metal wings, traveling from The Flailing Ranger to the Belligerence' deck, sitting primly with tail curled over paws while relaying her message in a series of trilling meows. "Hail, Belligerence! Your Crew-Cousins wish to bid congratulations for your performance thus far, and hope ardently for your continued success. May the wind favor you!"

• Like 2

Matthew 25:34-40

I've done 21 miles so far this week.  Probably get in another 4 or 5 today, depending upon the weather.  

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Just now, XyonsWrath said:

Added 2 more miles from last night. It was the first time I've ever run 2 miles straight outdoors. Very happy with myself :)

Congrats!!!!

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

16 hours ago, XyonsWrath said:

Added 2 more miles from last night. It was the first time I've ever run 2 miles straight outdoors. Very happy with myself :)

With good reason!!

Back from the wedding, only have little over 10 miles so far this week

• Like 1

Spoiler

7 hours ago, XyonsWrath said:

Wow you guys are all so awesome,  I know we're not really in competition with the other ranger ships, but really cool to see our ship currently out in the lead :D

Oh wow, I hadn't paid any attention till you said that! That is really cool :D

• Like 1

Spoiler

On 6/19/2016 at 11:47 AM, XyonsWrath said:

Wow you guys are all so awesome,  I know we're not really in competition with the other ranger ships, but really cool to see our ship currently out in the lead :D

On 6/19/2016 at 7:02 PM, RES said:

Oh wow, I hadn't paid any attention till you said that! That is really cool :D

Yeap.  We were close on her tail, we were!!!

This week .... squats just kinda happen in my world, but I promise to do 120 Ranger Curtseys to make us proud!!! 

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

15 minutes ago, Cryosilver said:

It took me 3 1/2 episodes of Rick and Morty (about 1:15) to do 500 squats in 25 sets of 20.  I'mnow  going to sit for another 3 episodes, or until I can lift my legs to walk again.

wow, amazing start!

I was on 1 hour work phone call so I walked our hallway back and forth and did a little under 4 miles (I know not working on miles this week, but it's what I normally do when on long phone calls anyhow) But when I saw your post I figured I could get a few more squats in before sitting down. Did 2 more sets of 25. Up to 100 for the day. Thanks for the motivation Cryo!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, XyonsWrath said:

wow, amazing start!

I was on 1 hour work phone call so I walked our hallway back and forth and did a little under 4 miles (I know not working on miles this week, but it's what I normally do when on long phone calls anyhow) But when I saw your post I figured I could get a few more squats in before sitting down. Did 2 more sets of 25. Up to 100 for the day. Thanks for the motivation Cryo!

Happy to help.  There's few problems in life that can't be helped by squats.  Except fitting into skinny jeans.

Also, another 100, for 600 today.  That's it; I can barely get upstairs now.  Good thing tomorrow is deadlifts and OHP, not squats :P

• Like 2

another 100 for the day, going to try and do a hundred each day to see if I can. Never done squats much before, but actually not that bad. Should probably add them into my daily routine anyhow.

Also not having done them before is it normal for them to work out the mid of your back? my back is muscle sore from the ones I did yesterday, is that normal or is my form just bad..... :confused-new:

• Like 1