Grade:B

Goal 2: Cook
No cooking was done. 
Grade: F

Goal 3: Hydrate
I stopped tracking after I knew I was going to reach my goal due to the heat
Grade: A-

Life Goal: Daily Routine
I studied, cleaned, and Had a nice adventure to Mimurotoji in Kyoto to see the temple and Hydrangeas. Very fun trip. 
Grade: B (still had other goals for the day that I wasn't able to complete due to the adventure running too long :P )

ONWARD! 

• Like 3

Monday Results

Goal 1: Workout
Woke up. Vry tired. Said would run this evening. Did not. 

Grade:F

No cooking was done. Grocery shopping was attempted, but the store was closed after my adventure getting there. 
Grade: F

Didn't track, sadly, but I was drinking a lot.
Grade: B-

Today I woke up and went to work. Then I spent a few hours finalizing my Tokyo trip for next weekend (booking accommodations, bus tickets, and MT.FUJI)

Then I went shopping with some friends. We intended to find a new grocery store, and got side tracked. We figured since it was the fourth of July, we should celebrate by eating Japanese McDonald's. After that, we ventured into some new stores, and ended up getting contacted by a friend to pick up cake and decorations for a Surprise birthday party for our RA. Ultimately, we made it back around 11pm just in time to catch her getting home from her family celebration. It was great fun, but didn't contribute to my success in these goals. Now, I am off to bed. Tomorrow, I'll be in Osaka, and the next day, Nara. This week is definitely my most cram packed, but I'm having a good time. Hopefully I can salvage more of the remaining days. 

ONWARD! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Basement Cat said:

Ooh, Japanese McDonald's! How is it? 

Glad that you had fun at the party at least. Tomorrow is another day! Now go seize it!

It's pretty similar, with the exception of the seasonal menu (except for the Teriyaki burger and Filet-o-ebi (shrimp)). The seasonal menu right now has a Okinawa Pineapple shake, Citrus Cheesecake McFlurry, and Melon Soda Float. You can also choose a salad, corn or chicken nuggets rather than fries if you so choose. 
DAY SEIZED! 
thanks for your support :D

Tuesday Results:

Goal 1: Workout
A run was had. Shorter than I would like, but the main point of this goal is to consistently fit it into my schedule (rather than to improve skill) so that I can step it up more easily next time around. Ab workout as well.
Grade: A-

I started my morning after the run with grocery shopping. I just made spaggehti at 11:45 pm. Better late than never. 
Grade: A+ for fitting it in regardless of the rest of my schedule

Stopped tracking after 92 oz or so, but I drank at least 3+ more glasses after. Thanks, 97 F weather. 
Grade: A

While getting ready to run, I found out that we were rescheduling our Osaka trip due to a friend's illness, so we are going Thursday now. This allowed me to do the above, and:
Study Japanese (I spent time reviewing vocab, but didn't get to review a whole chapter of content as scheduled).
Do Dishes
Do laundry (half)
Vlog (renewed software, edited 1.5 vlogs, but still trying to catch up)
Read (doing as soon as I log off)

I'm heading out to Nara to see the deer early tomorrow morning, so hopefully I can study on the train or something. I should be back in the evening and be able to fit in everything else. 
Good luck everyone!

HELLO AGAIN!

I know I'm a bit late with my summary, but Saturday night I got on a bus to Tokyo. The next morning I began climbing Mt. Fuji. On Monday Morning at about 4am , I summited, and then the next day I speant in Tokyo. Now I'm back! 

Goal 1: Workout!

Run 5 days a week, and incorporate body weight exercises... week 1: 2 days / week 2: 3 days / week 3: 4 days /  week 4: 5 days
I know I didn't always run 5 days a week, but looking back I was usually close. I struggled a lot more with adding the body weight exercises. I did, however, do the more as I progressed (although not to the level I had planned). I'm hoping to focus on this more in the next challenge. Grade: B-

Goal 2: Cook!

Cook 1 meal a day at least six days a week. At least one recipe must be new each week. 

I think I cooked closer to an average of 5 days a week. I made a few new things, but I know I didn't always get a new recipe every week. I was usually pretty good about it though, and only failed to cook when I was too busy focusing on other aspects of studying abroad. I'm satisfied. Grade: C+

Goal 3: Hydrate!

Drink 100 Ounces of Water a day, and limit soft drinks to once a day. 

I got the Water goal maybe 90% of the time, but I wasn't great at focusing on limiting soft drinks. I had a lot of sports drinks on the really hot days to help stay hydrated. Another goal for the next challenge. Grade: B+

Complete at least three of the following each day, and complete all of them at least:
Week 1: 1 time
Week 2: 2 times

Week 3: 3 times

Week 4: 4 times
Tasks: Read (20 minutes), Vlog (Film one video OR Edit one video), Study Japanese ( 1.5 hours), Clean (including laundry, dishes, etc. Basically anything in my apartment), Adventure (go somewhere I have never been before), Draw (1 completed sketch of 30 minutes working on full drawing)

I didn't always get this. I procrastinated on Japanese a lot and rarely got 1.5 hours when I did. I was decent about Adventure. Drawing and reading not so much towards the end. Vlogging I improved. Cleaning was done regularly. Grade: C+

In Summary:
I did do better as the challenge progressed. I didn't always get everything, but I kept trying for the entire challenge regardless. I thing I made some progress, and I'm happy to be back. I'm going to try to prepare for the next challenge better so I can start for day 1 as well! 
Thank you to all of you who supported me. I hope that I can get to know you all better and be a better supporter in the future. Good job everyone!

Overall Grade: B-