Hopewalker looking forward

I'm a bit late to this challenge. I am currently on day nine of keto. It's going very well. I am not hungry and the energy is coming back.

Goals:

1. Track everything, Everything!

2. I need to sit down and make a plan. Apparently the lifestyle fairy did not get the text and this is all up to me, who knew?

• Like 1

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage"

My carb intake before keto was not super high. I stopped bread and potatoes and most rice quite awhile ago, but it was still too high and my blood sugars were spiking considerably. I think the nine days ( now ten) are going well. A really good resource is /r/keto on Reddit, a great group of people. I was tired the first few days, had cravings. After the third day my hunger was gone and it was much easier. I also listen to 2 Keto Dudes podcast.  I've been tracking on My Fitness Pal, I was trying to keep them under 20 percent, but it was about 30. Several years ago I had lost 180 lbs through traditional dieting and gained 80 of that back . Then I did not have a plan and big surprise I was stalled for like 5 years. I kept trying keto but I deal with depression and I always go back to carbs, So now I am reading a book on binging that is helping and tracking food which is helping a lot and finding support online also.

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage"