Death to Laziness: A Tutorial

deathbyshiny

On July 1, 2016 at 9:59 PM, deathbyshiny said:

I hit a little snag yesterday and today. My best friend had to be rushed to the hospital! She is okay now, but man! It was scary! And as such, I was not in a good head-space to do the relaxing stuff like Yoga and read. I'm skipping yoga tonight too, though I did go for my walk this morning, and I will try to read before bed if the mood strikes me. I just have to remind myself that it's okay to make a decision about skipping one or two things if you have to take care of yourself in other ways. :) As long as I pick it back up tomorrow, I'll still be on track!

That's a great attitude to have... I'm glad your friend is okay. 

MY 500 YEAR DIARY  HIKING THE ALLEGHENY NATIONAL FOREST QUEST: 8 TRAILS DOWN, 57 TO GO 

@Kucki68 @Rebel_Timelord Thanks! She's doing great, all things considering. We're going to the UK for a trip in a few weeks, and it'll be good for her to go have fun. She's been cleared for travel, so no worries there!

• Like 2

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. - Gail Devers

Current challenge: New Game

Previous challenges: 2017 Challenges: Strategy 2Strategy 1 | 1-3 1-2 | 1-1 | Reset
2016 Challenges: 432 | 1 | .5

15 hours ago, deathbyshiny said:

@Kucki68 @Rebel_Timelord Thanks! She's doing great, all things considering. We're going to the UK for a trip in a few weeks, and it'll be good for her to go have fun. She's been cleared for travel, so no worries there!

Ooooh! Where are you going to? Not that you'll be anywhere near me since I basically live in the most northerly part of the UK

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

12 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Ooooh! Where are you going to? Not that you'll be anywhere near me since I basically live in the most northerly part of the UK

We're going to London and Edinburgh mostly. Doing all the touristy things since none of our group have ever been!

Also: I totally rode my exercise bike instead of walked today because the air quality was horrible and I like my lungs. :D

• Like 3

Previous challenges: 2017 Challenges: Strategy 2Strategy 1 | 1-3 1-2 | 1-1 | Reset

23 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Awesome work! Roll on stage 1, who are you going to join for your next challenge? 

No idea yet! Haha! I'm going to be on vacation for two weeks, so I'm just trying to think about workable goals when I'll have limited time. :D