Looking for Companion to Help Me Fight Voldemort

Hey guys, 

I'm super new to Nerd Fitness and have just started my fitness plan myself. Looking to lose a large amount of weight and become a healthier happier person. 

Looking for someone to come on this journey with me so we can inspire each other and keep each other going. Also great to just have someone to chat with about your achievements and your misses. 

If you're looking for someone to please hit me up as I would love to go on this journey with you 

Thanks! 

Kiah 

Kiah, welcome to NerdFitness, and congratulations on taking the first steps toward defeating Voldemort!  

NF regularly hosts 4 Week Challenges, where people can tackle four small, achievable, challenging goals to level up their lives.  Within each, there is a section for AccountabiliBuddies, where you can team up with a group and cheer each other on!  You can also start a Player vs Player, or PVP, quest, in which you challenge another player to a game or a goal for the 4 Week Challenge--just in case you think you can better yourself with a bit of friendly competition OR find yourself a "Nemesis!"  *dramatic music*  You might consider joining the next challenge and meeting up with a partner there, too!

In the meantime, good luck finding a new partner and achieving your goals!

• Like 1

Respawned Level 1 Rebel 

STR: 1  STA: 3  DEX: 2  CON: 1  WIS: 3  CHA: 2

Challenges: current!

If you're looking for a group of ladies who are on a similar journey look up the thread- I believe it's titled Any Women with 100+ to lose in the Women's line of threads.

Good luck and feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding anything, I'm always up to chat and share!

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Good luck on your fitness journey! Welcome to NF, I am relatively new here myself but these forums are a place where you can find a ton of support, and a ton of knowledge about every aspect of fitness. As someone mentioned to you already, the 4-week challenges are a great way to engage in manageable fitness goals in a good timeline. I just joined a little while ago and I was encouraged to do the challenges even though they had already started, and I was welcomed immediately. So don't wait, pick some small goals and get started!

• Like 1