Pretending I'm new...

Hello Nerds!

So, I'm not new but I've been gone a while so I wanted to introduce myself again.

I successfully lost five stone (70lbs)

I put three stone back on. (38lbs)

I continued working out but my food slipped, I got complacent and before I knew it my clothes didn't fit and my body just felt wrong.

This year I started doing aerial silks. My upper body strength has come on in leaps and bounds in that short time but my flexibility is holding me back. I'm also well aware that if I were lighter, I wouldn't need quite so much strength to heft myself in the air. I also miss being able to see my muscles.

I still dream of being an assassin, of being in complete control of my body and impressing people at parties with pull ups. That's a long way off so I'm setting smaller goals to nudge me in the right direction. I think more than anything I need support and a group of people to be accountable to.

13537604_10153654857966304_5147463542800

This is me. I'm awesome. I just need to level up to win this game.

Other things I enjoy: Climbing trees, Zombies. Run!, lifting heavy things, pole dancing, Stardew Valley, writing, Marvel, Lord of the Rings, cars.

I've missed this place.

Jx

• Like 2

Hey! Welcome back. :)

5 stone you say, holy crap that's a lot, and I'm guessing you're a fellow Brit or you would have used pounds or kilos, lol! Where abouts are you from?

ps. You're right. Totally awesome!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

19 hours ago, Jettica said:

Hello Nerds!

So, I'm not new but I've been gone a while so I wanted to introduce myself again.

I successfully lost five stone (70lbs)

I put three stone back on. (38lbs)

I continued working out but my food slipped, I got complacent and before I knew it my clothes didn't fit and my body just felt wrong.

This year I started doing aerial silks. My upper body strength has come on in leaps and bounds in that short time but my flexibility is holding me back. I'm also well aware that if I were lighter, I wouldn't need quite so much strength to heft myself in the air. I also miss being able to see my muscles.

I still dream of being an assassin, of being in complete control of my body and impressing people at parties with pull ups. That's a long way off so I'm setting smaller goals to nudge me in the right direction. I think more than anything I need support and a group of people to be accountable to.

13537604_10153654857966304_5147463542800

This is me. I'm awesome. I just need to level up to win this game.

Other things I enjoy: Climbing trees, Zombies. Run!, lifting heavy things, pole dancing, Stardew Valley, writing, Marvel, Lord of the Rings, cars.

I've missed this place.

Jx

wow! this is so cool

I would love to learn aerials like that!

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

6 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Hey! Welcome back. :)

5 stone you say, holy crap that's a lot, and I'm guessing you're a fellow Brit or you would have used pounds or kilos, lol! Where abouts are you from?

ps. You're right. Totally awesome!

Yep! I'm from Norwich, Norfolk.

3 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

wow! this is so cool

I would love to learn aerials like that!

I definitely recommend it. I started with pole dancing and while there was a lot I could do, I didn't feel like I was making much progress. I switched to silks and my strength has grown so much quicker. It also hurts less than pole!