Cardio and Yoga fanatic!

Why hello, I didn't see you sitting there.

I'm new to NF but I've been working out near-daily for just under a year. I really kicked it into high gear recently because I have been doing a challenge at my gym.

I love the elliptical, jogging (trying to get better at that), biking, and I love love yoga. I bike year round, even though I live in Minnesota.

I'm a vegan (mostly, I have some slips) for health reasons (my health, not yours... if you eat meat or dairy, good for you!).

Anyways, I'd like some friends. I'm excited about NF because the posts I've read so far, everyone seems to be very positive and helpful. Feel free to add me if you're a kind person looking for a kind friend.

ETA: Battle plans: eat clean, because it's tasty and allows me to eat A LOT. Work out at the gym daily because it's really fun and makes me feel awesome. Do a crap-ton of yoga because that makes me feel awesome, too.

What I bring to the table: Maybe some of my tenacity will rub off? I. Do. Not. Quit. And resting is not quitting, FYI/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

So...are you a unicorn that's an assassin? Or an assassin that specializes in taking down unicorns? :)

Welcome to the Rebellion! Your post is reminding me I need to do more yoga and stretch...I did it for a week straight and felt amazing but still haven't gotten it stuck as a habit yet.

Glad to have you,

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

I'll go with I'm unicorn that is an assassin... who sometimes assassinates other unicorns... ha.

Yeah, I can't believe how good yoga feels. I like feeling so much more connected to my body.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

Hi! (I just joined as well, but you probably knew that since you read my intro...)

Nice seeing more Minnesotans. I'm in Mankato, myself. I'm glad you feel welcomed here - I like the fact that NF manages to include everyone (paleo types, vegans, Crossfitters, yoga enthusiasts, etc...) and doesn't cater completely to any specific group. The fact that everybody manages to get along is even better. Oh, and consider yourself friended. ;)

"Oh while I live, to be the ruler of life, not a slave, to meet life as a powerful conqueror, and nothing exterior to me will ever take command of me." - Walt Whitman

Wake up...

!