Deffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2 - Deffy vs Angelus : Passion (Def #22)

deftona

Day Eight Write Up

I started the day with a fasted 5K and then did some booty moves and sit ups for the Pancake challenge. I can't tell you how many sit ups I did because of Pancake secrets but suffice it to say my abs are freaking sore today. I did a lot of work and chores and didn't get any time for Batman so my heartiest apologies go out to the residents of Gotham City but I gots shit to do.

Food was really good, I had blue cheese and ancho chilli toast for brunch with homemade berry yoghurt and a peach, and roasted chicken and olive garlic butter chilli pasta for dinner with strawberries and an apple for dessert. No contras. I did my Spanish lesson first thing in the morning so yesterday got a perfect score and I even continued my sleep challenge last night and didn't put Netflix on. It was way too warm to sleep so instead of spending it falling into a chilled state of sleep I spent it being hot and angry which isn't what I was aiming for. 

Contras Remaining - 17

KMs Remaining - 35

Fit Mins Remaining - 606

Booty Training Remaining - 1316

Spanish Lessons - 1/4

• Like 10

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Just now, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

I had the same issue with sleep last night. Will we British ever be satisfied with the weather?

NEVER. If we don't complain about the weather, what else do we have to talk about? We're united in our hatred for everything, I think this is the 'Britishness' the far right groups talk about. 

• Like 1

And I think I have been living under a rock for the last 5 years but I am getting heavily into Lana Del Rey right now. Such excellent summer night music and I love her voice and the Dream Pop situation she has going on but I can't watch her videos because she annoys the shit out of me with all her fawning and I want to throw things at her and tell her to just be normal instead of doing that hyper "sexy" thing she seems to have going on.

5 minutes ago, deftona said:

NEVER. If we don't complain about the weather, what else do we have to talk about? We're united in our hatred for everything, I think this is the 'Britishness' the far right groups talk about. 

Bloody foreigners. Coming over here with their sunshine, olive oil and wine. Send the buggers back so we can have perpetual damp greyness, lard, and Watney's Red Barrel.

• Like 3

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

Bloody foreigners. Coming over here with their sunshine, olive oil and wine. Send the buggers back so we can have perpetual damp greyness, lard, and Watney's Red Barrel.

How dare they enrich our lives with multiculturalism. The cheek of it. 

• Like 3

Also,

7a4523bfe8e1d3072db895da83440ffc.jpeg

I find that llama more attractive because (s)he's not trying too hard. 

Not that Del Rey is ugly at all. She's clearly very beautiful but there is so much duckface going on in her videos I keep running out of bread because I can't stop pelting it at my laptop screen.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, deftona said:

How dare they enrich our lives with multiculturalism. The cheek of it. 

IKR? Enriching!? What are we, French, or something?

Oh lord. That reminds me. I picked up one of those little Android TV boxes last week, and spent some time messing about with it at the weekend. I stumbled across a treasure trove of 70s shite, including Love Thy Neighbour, and completely blew my daughter's mind with how unironically offensive it is/was.

• Like 1

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

IKR? Enriching!? What are we, French, or something?

Not on your nellie, Scotty. 

3 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

Oh lord. That reminds me. I picked up one of those little Android TV boxes last week, and spent some time messing about with it at the weekend. I stumbled across a treasure trove of 70s shite, including Love Thy Neighbour, and completely blew my daughter's mind with how unironically offensive it is/was.

Love Thy Neighbour and other shows of that ilk really make me cringe but it just reminds me of Bernard Manning and Jim Davidson and unfortunately we didn't leave them in the 70s. 

• Like 1

Just now, skinNbones said:

Well now we've left the EU , we can get back to making those sorts of classics all over again ! (Sorry I can't let it go)

Damn Brussels, making us behave like actual human beings! 

And never let it go, I sure as heck won't. 

• Like 1

Day Nine Update

No time for fun again, what kind of fuckery is this... 

Lots of work and chores yesterday and I still ran out of time to get all my stuff done. It was crazy hot yesterday. Like, lie-on-the-bed-in-front-of-a-fan melting hot. 30°c. And I know to some people 30°c isn't that big of a deal but it is when you live on The Isle of Miserable Rain. I had to dig out my sleeping mask so I could sleep with all my windows open and my blinds up to let more air in because it was so sticky and I was still too hot. 

I got a 5K done with some booty moves and work for the Pancake challenge. Food was black pudding, blue cheese, yoghurt and a peach (holy plate of macros, Batman) and dinner was hunter's chicken with corn and homemade chips. We watched Raw for the first time in a long time because we'll watch the draft on Smackdown tonight (NO SPOILERS) and then we finished season 3 of OITNB which got a lot better as the series went on. Spanish was done first thing again and I slept without Netflix too.

Contras Remaining - 17

KMs Remaining - 30

Fit Mins Remaining - 566

Booty Training Remaining - 1116

Spanish Lessons - 2/4

• Like 14

Awesome job getting that 5k done in that heat! 

• Like 1

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

2 minutes ago, Sarah Barr said:

Awesome job getting that 5k done in that heat! 

Thanks! I think I will put the fan on me when I do it today though, why would I suffer when I don't have to!?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Raxie said:

MOAR BUFFY YAY!!!!

Also, I return from vacation and miss zero week and everyone's got like 15382943029 pages already! I suppose I am feeling the pain my thread sometimes inflicts on others and MAN IT'S TOUGH.

Following :]

Great to have you again Raxie :D 

30ºC is right in my sweet spot.  We're due to hit 38ºC today (and every day for the forecastable future), and that gets a bit stuffy if the humidity is up.

I never seemed to mind 100ºF+ days in the high desert, but humidity is higher in the plains states and that makes these temperatures a little harder to endure.

• Like 2

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Spreadsheets

Is it 88oF yet?

o8HbXJH.gif

• Like 4

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

4 minutes ago, DrFeelgood said:

30ºC is right in my sweet spot.  We're due to hit 38ºC today (and every day for the forecastable future), and that gets a bit stuffy if the humidity is up.

I never seemed to mind 100ºF+ days in the high desert, but humidity is higher in the plains states and that makes these temperatures a little harder to endure.

I doubt I have ever experienced much above 38ºC in all of my days. Humidity does suck though and it is usually very humid when it's hot in the UK. It might be why I can take higher temperatures when I go abroad to warmer countries. 

1 minute ago, Sarah Barr said:

Is it 88oF yet?

o8HbXJH.gif

Bahahahaha I need to rewatch this! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, deftona said:

I doubt I have ever experienced much above 38ºC in all of my days.

Come here to visit me. You'll pray for 30ºC.

Well, now that I think of it, you will pray even for 38ºC...

• Like 4

When I let go of what I am,

I become what I might be.