• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStone

RedStone Builds Shelter From The Rain

OH! It's the end of the challenge isn't it! Well, this was an interesting month, lots of good training, better (but not perfect) eating, some good sleeping, and very little cardio :P I like that I didn't do a point system, it added unnecessary stress in weekly recaps and wasn't something I benefited from all that much during the actual weeks so it doesn't feel like a loss this time. Not sure if I'll revisit later, more likely will revise.

Refeed: I seem to be maintaining at around 1450ish calories. I had a few hiccups here and there where I thought I should cut for the next round, but then remembered better. My measurements are still trending towards my goals so there's no need to stop rebuilding my metabolism. If I tell you I'm going to cut anytime in the next few months, smack me upside the thread!

Program: PHUL is great, I love it and am considering PHAT for the future. For now I'll be continuing PHUL for my next cycle, tho I will be changing the accessories a bit here and there within the structure of muscles targeted in the program. Also time to reintroduce cardio and continue more mobility work.

Life: I feel much happier and more collected than I did at the beginning of this challenge. I'm still being cautious about social time, and when I get back from Idaho will have to see what my ACE study structure is like - for example, a day time friend said she will go to the library with me when I go to study, but I know I won't be able to get anything done with her there, so I'll have to be diplomatic etc. Of course I don't want to burn any bridges, which is terrible for life and business, a few of the girls have already expressed interest in working with me once I have certification. We'll see if they're actually serious ;) 

In other news, a great way to end the challenge - yesterday was my first official nerd meet up, and it was awesome!! And hopefully the first of many! :D @Emerald_Dragonfly @elvenengineer @Grymm and I ate, played, solved problems, then ate some more. Everyone was as awesome as expected and I spent more of the day grinning, except for that short period of time when we were all melting in the heat - fortunately there were pokemon to keep us company and comfort us... 

6zpumhTm.jpg

And, for posterity sake, the startling reality:

WRUHBFkm.jpg

(I'm not gonna post the group shots because A: Em's phone got the best one of the all warriors and B: the other pictures I have include spouses and a stranger and it seems wrong to post them online without permission lol)

In conclusion, Lybia is a land of diversity. Thank you.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Congrats on a successful challenge and on meeting a giant in person! ;) 

LOL thank you! Poor Grymm, he's really not so giant, it's just a startling contrast lol

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ~RedStone~ said:

LOL thank you! Poor Grymm, he's really not so giant, it's just a startling contrast lol

Here I thought Grymm was a normal-sized bro.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Grymm said:

You take that back!  I will go Godzilla on your town!  I'm like the 8th wonder of the world!

8 minutes ago, Sam Ashen said:

Here I thought Grymm was a normal-sized bro.

Hehehe, I mean, I assume he's a normal size, 6'8"ish maybe? Everyone over 5'2" looks the same to me... :beguiled:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

My guess is 6'3

But then again...he *did* have to remove part of his ceiling to do OHP, so...

LOL okay if I'm being serious I would guess at about 6'4" We should have a Grymm poll lmao -everyone gets a cake!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grymm said:

In for cake!

In all seriousness, I don't really know how tall I am.  I'm sufficiently over 6'.

It's a cookie cake... about a cupcake. ALL THE FOODS!

HW03tE0.png

• Like 2