skinNbones and The Day of the Dead

skinNbones

3 hours ago, skinNbones said:

Chinups went well today , got 7,7,6 which I think is a PB. Losing a bit of weight sure helps.

Right?!  I've lost ~10lbs and it seems small but lost weight combined with slowly gaining upper body strength = wow, it's working!! 

• Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Hello again, fellow recurring teammate. Sickness is rarely convenient, and I hope you continue to be on the mend. I don't think I ever got around to watching Day of the Dead. Loved the first two. Though, from what I've heard around your thread so far, it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. 

• Like 1

Level 13 Human Assassin

Introduction Battle Log Current Challenge

Previous Challenges: I, II, III, IV, VVI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI

"Scars are not injuries...A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole."

China Miéville, The Scar

Hey mate, I'll be following along

Hey@Big_Show , good to have you back.

Hello again, fellow recurring teammate. Sickness is rarely convenient, and I hope you continue to be on the mend. I don't think I ever got around to watching Day of the Dead. Loved the first two. Though, from what I've heard around your thread so far, it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. 

Funny coincidence about being teammates again. I suppose I'd better mosey on over and see what this weeks task is.

They are us.

• Like 1

2 day update.

I finally fitted the secondary window frame to baby bones' room so that's all ready for her now !!

Got another jump program in today plus 100 mountain climbers.

Bad news, I sat on my glasses. Can't believe it . I can still see through them so hopefully they'll be ok. I'll take them into doc savers to bend back into shape on Friday .

They are us.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, skinNbones said:

2 day update.

I finally fitted the secondary window frame to baby bones' room so that's all ready for her now !!

Got another jump program in today plus 100 mountain climbers.

Bad news, I sat on my glasses. Can't believe it . I can still see through them so hopefully they'll be ok. I'll take them into doc savers to bend back into shape on Friday .

They are us.

Easy mistake. Can't see the glasses because you're not wearing them!

• Like 3

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

8 hours ago, skinNbones said:

At least you can still see out of them! Do you ever find that you only ever really damage your glasses when you're looking for them? 'cause that's exactly what I do...

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

I went to basketball training yesterday . I was going to try and combine this with a sort of jump workout but just didn't have the time. It was a good group there though so was quite an intense hour and a half.

Hurt my knee though, was limping around a bit this morning, seems to have got more or less better now though.

They are us.

• Like 4