• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Br0din

Br0din gets his #@$% together

That's it.  I"m getting my shit together.  I've lost my way and not been disciplined like I want to be.  

9760691.gif

So, I got some simple things to get me to my goals.

1.  Track everything. cyclying between

1a:  3 weeks eating at 1800-1900 cals

1b:  1 week of 2500 cals  (and don't eat all the extra cals for dinner.)

1c:   put down the beer and wine.

2.  Get to 205lbs.

3.  Post daily on my thread.  don't worry about putting cool gifs in my posts, just post.  

4.  Create a challenge for the Warriors this cycle.

Here is an update since the last time I've challenged

Good:

I've been doing great to sticking to 5-3-1.  

I found a new app that does the plate math and tracks sets preformed vs failed.

I've been getting stronger and just missed a 5lbs pr for my bench in the last VPL comp and almost getting a set PR every week. 

12-like.gif

Bad:

I've sucked at tracking foods, I would track breakfast, lunch and snacks... but fail to track dinner.  

I've been in recomp/slight bulk for too long.  And got fat(ter) 

I keep drinking the beer and wine... then get hung over and can't lift the next day... or I have to heavily medicate to be functional.

tumblr_inline_n6qjh85A001sxbxz3.gif

But enough about me,  lets talk about you too!

tumblr_mlsde1Gdke1ri40kgo1_400.gif

Since I'm obviously struggling at taking care of my own thread, I'm really not making time for others.  So feel free to bring your PR's, success, failures and dramas in here.  

• Like 4

You are gonna be awesome, you are gonna track, you are gonna be so cut and so fly, people are gonna be like who is that walking down the street? And you are gonna make an OHP challenge that everyone will love to hate. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

You are gonna be awesome, you are gonna track, you are gonna be so cut and so fly, people are gonna be like who is that walking down the street? And you are gonna make an OHP challenge that everyone will love to hate. 

67d356364610469b263961f775251881.jpg

No OHP challenge...  but that is a good idea.  I think I have a good idea for one, its just "video gameifying" it and making levels takes a little thought.

• Like 1

so...  A coworker mentioned that my gum chewing is annoying...  so I stopped... and the hunger pains are real.  but goals are goals.  

3 hours ago, Br0din said:

so...  A coworker mentioned that my gum chewing is annoying...  so I stopped... and the hunger pains are real.  but goals are goals.  

Can you chew but make an effort to be quiet about it? 

1 minute ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

Can you chew but make an effort to be quiet about it? 

Yes...  but I wasn't.  And to be honest, it can be annoying as hell..  and now I'm having hangar pains...  

white-doughnuts-workout-o.gif

2 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

i'd like to get my #@$% together too. then let's put all our #@$% into a canoe and push it off into a big lake and then shoot flaming arrows at it, k?

Sure about that one? Lake will be poluted and you provoke a pooplosion with all that "biofuel" on board

• Like 2

Lol, people and their pound signs...

And I'm already failing at posting everyday... Cals have been on point. Losing the weight quickly, but I'm getting super tired.

• Like 1