• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Br0din

Br0din gets his #@$% together

Down to 213.2lbs and 34" at the belly button. I'm hungry and tired... But the fat is melting off. Deload (half) week starts today and I'm going to refeed today. Now the trick is to keep it a refeed and not an eat like an asshole day

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Br0din said:

Now the trick is to keep it a refeed and not an eat like an asshole day

My living hell... watching closely to see how the cycling goes for you, thinking about trying that for my next calorie jump.

Good luck!

Zxj7iXMl.gif

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ~RedStone~ said:

My living hell... watching closely to see how the cycling goes for you, thinking about trying that for my next calorie jump.

Good luck!

Zxj7iXMl.gif

I second this, cycling sounds awesome but may be difficult for me ;) 

• Like 2

I pretty much avoided eating like an asshole yesterday, but I did weigh in 3lbs heavier today. Not too worried. 1 more week of hard core cals, then the 2500cals/day for a week.

• Like 2

What a tough day. 12 hour work days are fun, but wow, am I worn out. Deload half week is over. Back to hard core 5-3-1 tomorrow. Lots of sleep tonight!!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Br0din said:

More like woke up as a grumpy bear

53 minutes ago, Urgan said:

Bears are also known for their strength, so close enough!

It wasn't until I read Urgan's post that I realized you typed grumpy bear. For the last two hours I thought you woke up as a GUMMY bear, channeling @Curl Brogo.

tumblr_miyn6nqA1R1ro64fbo1_250.gif

• Like 5

539477fefb39c2877d9200f7732219f3.png

Yesterday's workout. I'm counting the last set as 3/5 good reps. Rep 4 was a little spotter help and rep 5 was a lot of spotter help. I've decided that I'm only counting clean reps in my journal, but not stopping if the spotter helps. I'm going to keep pushing.

Cals are on point. I'm thinking about food all the time now. Today should be a nice back/biceps day.

• Like 3

On 7/19/2016 at 0:49 PM, Taddea Zhaan said:

It wasn't until I read Urgan's post that I realized you typed grumpy bear. For the last two hours I thought you woke up as a GUMMY bear, channeling @Curl Brogo.

tumblr_miyn6nqA1R1ro64fbo1_250.gif

I wonder how long I'd find these finger flipping gummi bears too entertaining to eat.

On a related note:

• Like 2

Had a good weekend. Work called at 3:30 am; so I didn't get a lot of sleep, but I was able to sneak out a 1pm and I took a 3 hour nap. Then hit the gym for a monster legs day. I'm finally getting the upright front squat with full range of motion. I even did 5 reps at... 155.

3b84d0df09b44d94ad7af0f12b5f986e.png

Sat's bench workout. 3rd rep was almost spotter clean. Sun I took a rest day.

I've been increasing my cals since Friday. 2000 on fri, 2100 of sat and... 3300 on Sunday. That pizza was good... I'm going to maintain 2500 for this week and then evaluate my progress.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Br0din said:

I did watch the crossfit games all weekend, I'm motivated to lift heavy...

In case you didn't get enough, the documentary Fittest on Earth is on netflix. It's better than a pre-workout drank. 

• Like 1

In case you didn't get enough, the documentary Fittest on Earth is on netflix. It's better than a pre-workout drank. 

I'll have to check it out

29 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I saw it surfing around Netflix.  The consensus is it's worth watching?  I watched the documentary on the Icelandic strongmen (Nest of Giants?). 

5 minutes ago, Grymm said:

I saw it surfing around Netflix.  The consensus is it's worth watching?  I watched the documentary on the Icelandic strongmen (Nest of Giants?). 

I don't know. I've only watched the crossfit games on TV one time and that was when I was traveling and it was on the hotel TV. So I'm not sure what we are comparing it to? It seemed well made to me, is that what you mean? It's about the 2015 crossfit games, not about the game of crossfit in general. 

Also, now I'm totally going to check out the strongman one tonight. That sounds interesting. 

• Like 1