• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TiffanyD

Tiffany D is Back and Becoming a Strongwoman

This year just keeps throwing lemons at me :( I lost my great grandmother yesterday, she would have been 98 next month.  She was sassy, spoke her mind (even when it wasn't exactly the tactful thing to do, I must get this from her), and always had the best stories.

I also got the keys to my house from my renter and she didn't exactly leave the place in the best condition, which includes a hole in the ceiling of the garage...  Lots of work and painting next week to get it ready to show/sell.

My workout yesterday was crappy, and I just didn't have any of my usual power..  I didn't even bother to write anything down.  I kind of just want to drown in a bottle of wine and stay in comfy pants for a month at this point.

Sorry to hear about your great grandmother.  It's quite fortunate that you had her around this long.  I don't even have any grandparents left.

The renter situation also sucks.  

• Like 1

The world is definitely at a loss for having lost another sassy grandma. There is definitely a shortage. :( I'm sorry that this week is being extra painful. Please give yourself a hug from me. 

• Like 1

I'm so sorry about your great grandma! Losing loved ones never gets any easier. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Regarding your former renter, people suck. Being raised to always treat other people's property as though it were irreplaceable, it frustrates the snot out of me when people do stuff like that. Maybe you can vent some of that with your paint roller?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Grymm said:

Sorry to hear about your great grandmother.  It's quite fortunate that you had her around this long.  I don't even have any grandparents left.

The renter situation also sucks.  

11 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

The world is definitely at a loss for having lost another sassy grandma. There is definitely a shortage. :( I'm sorry that this week is being extra painful. Please give yourself a hug from me. 

5 hours ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

I'm so sorry about your great grandma! Losing loved ones never gets any easier. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Regarding your former renter, people suck. Being raised to always treat other people's property as though it were irreplaceable, it frustrates the snot out of me when people do stuff like that. Maybe you can vent some of that with your paint roller?

For sure I will be taking out some frustration with the painting and yard work...  And she will be getting a bill from me, not that I will ever get any money from it but it's the principal of the thing.  I was raised the same way, and if it had been college kids it would have been one thing, but this was a woman in her 50s that was a teacher so I didn't expect it.

21 minutes ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

I'm so sorry for your loss.

{Hugs}

Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot to me.

Well I am finally getting my ass back to work.  I managed to cook lunches for the first 3 days of the week, and have everything I need for breakfasts as well.  

8/5

Frame deadlifts

135lbs x 7
135lbs x 10
135lbs x 12
135lbs x 15

Incline Leg Press

180lbs x 20
270lbs x 15
270lbs x 15
270lbs x 15 wide stance
270lbs x 20 wide stance

My trainer had food poisoning Sunday so I didn't get to do the uber workout, but im sure it will happen next week.  I start working on the house today, getting the yard straightened away, and then painting happens tomorrow.  My realtor knows someone to work on the window so hopefully that won't be crazy expensive.

• Like 4

Well my renter was an ass and turned off the power without even telling me (we originally agreed she would keep it on and I would pay the bill so there wasn't a possibility of me having to pay a crazy deposit for like a month of service), so I couldn't pressure wash, and it was raining so I couldn't do much in the yard either.  I did pick up drapes and some curtain rods and hopefully all the paint I will need, patch some more holes, and get her pile of trash that is killing my yard organized so that the trash guys will actually grab it.

Workout - 8/8

T-Bar Row
45lb plate x 8
45lb plate x 10 for 2 sets
55lb plate x 10
55lb plate x 12

Overhead press
70lbs x 10
70lbs x 12
70lbs x 15

Viking Press
30lbs x 10
50lbs x 8 for 5 sets

Today is painting day, and pretty much everything else that needs to get done.  I think I will be taking tomorrow off as well to finish up.

• Like 4

Omg I never want to paint ever again. No weight training but I've put in 12 hr days at the house and burned over 3k calories both days.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Well this challenge flew by more quickly than expected, but took forever at the same time. With all that life threw at me I'm going to call a redo for my goals.

The good news is today the house will be photographed, and it'll be on the market tomorrow. Hopefully at the beginning of the next challenge I'll be celebrating the sale, and getting back to a more normal routine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 2